Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 61   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Leyton Orient v Swindon Town Official Matchday Thread  (Read 92698 times)
GreenwichRed

« Reply #15 on: Tuesday, February 8, 2011, 09:45:47 »

The last three games I've been to have all been defeats by a one goal margin to a London side.  Maybe I shouldn't go this evening.

When are you getting to the boozer Ardiles? Oh, and last time I saw you you turned your back to the game and we won. I expect a repeat.
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Tuesday, February 8, 2011, 09:47:49 »

When are you getting to the boozer Ardiles? Oh, and last time I saw you you turned your back to the game and we won. I expect a repeat.

I think he's still debating whether to run the risk of having comedy cocks drawn on his homework.
Ardiles

Stirlingshire Reds

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Tuesday, February 8, 2011, 09:55:50 »

I'm hoping to be there shortly after 6pm.  But does depend on what happens at work this afternoon.  I may be late, or not make it at all.

Will try though.  And if I do make it - afraid I can't promise this time to face the back of the stand.  I have only tested this theory twice, both times when penalties were being taken in play off games.  Not sure it would work tonight.
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Tuesday, February 8, 2011, 10:24:41 »

Work is shit and the football is worse!!

Delighted with a draw........a scrappy win would be fantastic....

I wrote off all hope at Charlton and we dicked them....i just dont know anymore.....

An og at the death would be great....sigh......

Clems Army!
Power to people

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Tuesday, February 8, 2011, 10:40:04 »

I have a feeling tonight may be a defining match, Orient are on a good run and we are on a bad run, if we beat them it may just spur us on and instill a little bit of confidence back, lose and I feel we may lose badly and come tomorrow all hell will break loose
Panda Paws

« Reply #20 on: Tuesday, February 8, 2011, 11:17:51 »

2-2, Flint and Benyon with outs. Revell and Dawson with theirs, with Revell scoring a late equaliser and giving it large to the away fans who have been giving him shit all game.

Or we'll just get score a couple, but concede a couple more
flammableBen

« Reply #21 on: Tuesday, February 8, 2011, 11:30:00 »

I have a feeling tonight may be a defining match, Orient are on a good run and we are on a bad run, if we beat them it may just spur us on and instill a little bit of confidence back, lose and I feel we may lose badly and come tomorrow all hell will break loose

I'm fairly sure the same has been said about nearly every match recently.

Charlton away should have been our season changing win, but we bottled it straight after.

I think that we're well past the 'gaining confidence' and 'putting together a run' stage. Every point needs to be scrapped out on the day now and we fucking need to start scrapping out more than we have been doing.
Nick Bamosomi
Bitter & Twisted

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Tuesday, February 8, 2011, 11:45:43 »

What Ben said

Never , under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same  night
matt_jada

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: Tuesday, February 8, 2011, 11:48:09 »

4 - 3 swindon Benyon brace, ritchie and Flint    Cheesy
NorwayRed
Not quite Hitler

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: Tuesday, February 8, 2011, 12:16:43 »

0-1 Revell (86)

666 Town-fans

Ran the fanclub: Swindon Town Supporters Club of Norway between 1992 and 1998. Now runs the non-commercial online website for Norwegian Swindon-fans.

Twitter: duncanshearer
magicroundabout
Fanta Pants

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: Tuesday, February 8, 2011, 13:18:21 »

1.0 win scored in the 5th minute followed by 85 mins of defending

suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: Tuesday, February 8, 2011, 14:10:12 »

Har de har.
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: Tuesday, February 8, 2011, 14:12:30 »

We did this at Charlton when we were shit under Quinny......

Clems Army!
melksham_exile

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: Tuesday, February 8, 2011, 14:15:57 »

Really hard to call this one.............. I'm afraid to say I can see a 1-2 Leyton Orient win. Orient to dominate and Revell to get two. Aden Flint with a towering header in the 80th, us to pile on some late pressure and hit the woodwork or have one disallowed and the deflated sinking feeling to kick in. Here's my good old pessimism kicking back in. Having said all that, if we dick all over 'em I'll be the happiest pessimistic bastard in the world!
Sippo
Living in the 80s

I ain't gettin on no plane fool

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: Tuesday, February 8, 2011, 14:19:38 »

Obika to score on his debut?

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit...
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 61   Go Up
Print
Jump to: