Pages: 1 ... 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 ... 30   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: L2 next season....who do you want?  (Read 61278 times)

Ignore
« Reply #270 on: Saturday, April 2, 2011, 20:07:51 »

the budget may well be cut.we may have players under contract for next year on high wages.
i dunno who is under contract for next season,but apart from the likes of bodin,kennedy etc there are some on tidy sums.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #271 on: Saturday, April 2, 2011, 20:10:01 »

Anything less than 1st place and I'll be disappointed.
BANGKOK RED

« Reply #272 on: Saturday, April 2, 2011, 20:42:36 »

I'd personally be very happy with any promotion.
Panda Paws

« Reply #273 on: Saturday, April 2, 2011, 20:45:53 »

the budget may well be cut.we may have players under contract for next year on high wages.
i dunno who is under contract for next season,but apart from the likes of bodin,kennedy etc there are some on tidy sums.

It will be cut, but still be significantly larger than a lot of clubs at that level
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #274 on: Saturday, April 2, 2011, 22:18:04 »

If we work on the basis we're the 5th best supported team in this division, cashed in on Wembley and merchandise sales, 5600 season ticket holders then we've had one of the biggest budgets in this division and monumentally fucked up. D&R and Rochdale are no fucking bigger than Morecambe, Burton or Aldershot.
Why should next season be any different?
woolster

« Reply #275 on: Saturday, April 2, 2011, 22:32:38 »

If we work on the basis we're the 5th best supported team in this division, cashed in on Wembley and merchandise sales, 5600 season ticket holders then we've had one of the biggest budgets in this division and monumentally fucked up. D&R and Rochdale are no fucking bigger than Morecambe, Burton or Aldershot.
this is true
Panda Paws

« Reply #276 on: Saturday, April 2, 2011, 22:47:43 »

this is true

And is also what makes this season so much of a fucking joke, but it can't be denied that more often than not the table is close budget, obviously with a few discrepancies.
limpwrist

Ignore
« Reply #277 on: Sunday, April 3, 2011, 08:03:04 »

A lot of truths in here.
The scum couldn't understand why they couldn't get out of the pub leagues when they were swimming in cash, compared with the rest of the division.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #278 on: Sunday, April 3, 2011, 09:15:11 »

Good work....hopefully those that think we' should piss on Div 4, might read it and understand it doesn't work that way.  We've got to get back to basics, of good manager, honest players, and a style suited to the league.
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #279 on: Sunday, April 3, 2011, 12:10:32 »

I think there will be many changes over the summer so I think it'll look a whole lot different come August. I'll speculate then as to whether I think we can go back up at the first attempt or not.
Ralphy

Ignore
« Reply #280 on: Sunday, April 3, 2011, 13:04:13 »

Massive clearout needed methinks over the summer.

Do we know who is actually contracted for next season yet ?

Lucas
Douglas ?
Ritchie
Caddis
Ferry
Prutts ?
Flint
Benyon

Anyone else?
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #281 on: Sunday, April 3, 2011, 13:04:54 »

Misun inaction.
Abrahammer

A legitimate dude sighting

Ignore
« Reply #282 on: Sunday, April 3, 2011, 14:46:12 »

I think there will be many changes over the summer so I think it'll look a whole lot different come August. I'll speculate then as to whether I think we can go back up at the first attempt or not.

Exactly, I don’t see anyone can say will be certainties to go up or say we might struggle.  We don’t know who the manager will be and we don’t know the makeup of the overwhelming majority of the squad.

How anyone can make a prediction at this stage is beyond me.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #283 on: Sunday, April 3, 2011, 16:38:34 »

How anyone can make a prediction at this stage is beyond me.

I predict DV will moan all fucking season and spend the latter stages telling everyone how this (whatever it is) proves he was right when he said whatever it is he's going to say in July
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #284 on: Sunday, April 3, 2011, 17:12:49 »

Well if Greer had stayed it would have been a different story. Hey, why didn't anyone think of that before?
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 ... 30   Go Up
Print
Jump to: