Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Ipod to computer  (Read 4484 times)
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Back Off Man, I’m A Scientist.

« Reply #15 on: Saturday, March 5, 2011, 10:19:12 »

I'm wanting to transfer my ipod onto the pc - just a quickie - will I have to then use sharepod or whatever INSTEAD of itunes on the pc as from what I've read it appears that way? I am a thicko technology-wise. Thanks

Hi thicko Cheesy I will talk you through it tomorrow Nick, you got my email.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
Nick Bamosomi
Bitter & Twisted

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Saturday, March 5, 2011, 10:25:54 »

Hi thicko Cheesy I will talk you through it tomorrow Nick, you got my email.

Head Hurts

Never , under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same  night
stfcinbmth

« Reply #17 on: Saturday, March 5, 2011, 10:28:59 »

Sharepod, so easy to use Nick
Nick Bamosomi
Bitter & Twisted

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Saturday, March 5, 2011, 10:32:34 »

Thanks STFC in B - I understand what to do, it's just that I get the impression from reading all the stuff about it that it would replace itunes as my default library/player in my pc, and not sure I want that.
I shall also be terrified when I plug my ipod in to the pc that somehow I will wipe it clean (over 5000 tunes) and be left with nothing!!  Cheesy

Never , under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same  night
stfcinbmth

« Reply #19 on: Saturday, March 5, 2011, 11:42:50 »

You have it installed as well as itunes. It's not a player just a means of backing up and copying music to the ipod quickly rather than the long winded pfaffing around associated with itunes. JJ will sort you out anyhow. However if you have iTunes already installed go to Edit-Preferences-Devices and tick Prevent iPods and iPhones from syncing automatically(do this before connecting ipod) then you shouldn't lose a thing
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: