Pages: 1 ... 18 19 20 [21] 22 23   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: elliot benyon - SIGNED! (official, people have had texts and everything)  (Read 50078 times)
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #300 on: Tuesday, February 1, 2011, 13:29:11 »

Think Pericard is definitely out tonight.. He was supposed to be getting me tickets!!
Sippo
Living in the 80s

I ain't gettin on no plane fool

Ignore
« Reply #301 on: Tuesday, February 1, 2011, 13:29:30 »

Shove yer fucking drum up yer arse.

I fucking hate drums.

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit...
carbonwhite

Ignore
« Reply #302 on: Tuesday, February 1, 2011, 16:11:34 »

one of us one of us
mexico red

Demasiado no es demasiado

Ignore
« Reply #303 on: Tuesday, February 1, 2011, 16:29:37 »

Ob la di ob la da elliot benyon
Lalala he scores for fun
carbonwhite

Ignore
« Reply #304 on: Tuesday, February 1, 2011, 16:42:19 »

http://www.thisisswindontownfc.co.uk/news/headlines/8825607.Benyon__I_m_not_the_next_Charlie_Austin/

wilson said to benyon a few wins and were be right around the playoffs  Doh
welshred

Ignore
« Reply #305 on: Tuesday, February 1, 2011, 16:47:39 »

wilson said to benyon a few wins and were be right around the playoffs  Doh

Nothing wrong with that! A few consecutive victories and we won't be far off from the play-offs. Its pretty obvious to see that we're at the wrong end of the table, but there's nowt wrong with optimism in my book.

Red Frog
Not a Dave

Pondlife

Ignore
« Reply #306 on: Tuesday, February 1, 2011, 16:51:28 »

“It wasn’t difficult to leave because once a big club like Swindon came in and made an offer for me I was over the moon and I couldn’t wait to get here,”

“Swindon’s a massive club and it’s going places and as soon as I heard they were interested there was only place I wanted to come."

He's been reading the handbook hasn't he.

Tout ce que je sais de plus sûr à propos de la moralité et des obligations des hommes, c'est au football que je le dois. - Albert Camus
jayohaitchenn
Wielder of the BANHAMMER

« Reply #307 on: Tuesday, February 1, 2011, 16:58:01 »

Hahaha "Massive club"
carbonwhite

Ignore
« Reply #308 on: Tuesday, February 1, 2011, 16:58:53 »

Nothing wrong with that! A few consecutive victories and we won't be far off from the play-offs. Its pretty obvious to see that we're at the wrong end of the table, but there's nowt wrong with optimism in my book.

yeah considering they have been saying that all season!! were never going to get near the play offs this season now that would envolve about 14 teams dropping points for the rest of the season
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #309 on: Tuesday, February 1, 2011, 20:21:32 »

Hahaha "Massive club"
Christ, let's hope he doesn't ever move to "too good to be true" dream club Burnley, he'd implode
iffy

« Reply #310 on: Wednesday, February 2, 2011, 14:21:46 »

http://www.thisisswindontownfc.co.uk/news/headlines/4779877.SWINDON_TOWN__I_m_no_Coxy_/?ref=rss

CHARLIE Austin does not want to be branded the new Simon Cox.

“I don’t want anyone to feel that I am the person to come in and fill Simon’s boots,” he said. “I want to be my own person and if I get the chance then it’s fantastic.

“As long as I get the chance to play and enjoy my football and use my ability to score goals ,then hopefully that will make the fans happy.”

http://www.thisisswindontownfc.co.uk/news/headlines/8825607.Benyon__I_m_not_the_next_Charlie_Austin/

ELLIOT Benyon insists he is not the ‘next Charlie Austin’

“Charlie Austin was a brilliant player here but I’m just coming here to do my best and do my own thing,” he said.

“I’m not saying by any means that I’m going to be the next Charlie Austin, but I definitely want to be Swindon Town’s next big goalscorer.

“I’ve scored a few goals in League Two, and I’m hopeful I can come here and do the same thing.

Red Frog
Not a Dave

Pondlife

Ignore
« Reply #311 on: Wednesday, February 2, 2011, 14:27:57 »

http://www.thisisswindontownfc.co.uk/news/headlines/4779877.SWINDON_TOWN__I_m_no_Coxy_/?ref=rss

CHARLIE Austin does not want to be branded the new Simon Cox.

“I don’t want anyone to feel that I am the person to come in and fill Simon’s boots,” he said. “I want to be my own person and if I get the chance then it’s fantastic.

“As long as I get the chance to play and enjoy my football and use my ability to score goals ,then hopefully that will make the fans happy.”

ELLIOT Benyon insists he is not the ‘next Charlie Austin’

“Charlie Austin was a brilliant player here but I’m just coming here to do my best and do my own thing,” he said.

“I’m not saying by any means that I’m going to be the next Charlie Austin, but I definitely want to be Swindon Town’s next big goalscorer.

“I’ve scored a few goals in League Two, and I’m hopeful I can come here and do the same thing.

Well spotted. And people say players aren't insightful and original thinkers.

Tout ce que je sais de plus sûr à propos de la moralité et des obligations des hommes, c'est au football que je le dois. - Albert Camus
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #312 on: Wednesday, February 2, 2011, 15:09:50 »

Prutton is the new Hutchinson  (IMO before Dave throws a hissy)

Clems Army!
magicroundabout
Fanta Pants

Ignore
« Reply #313 on: Wednesday, February 2, 2011, 15:20:16 »

personally i don't rate Prutton either. Would much rather see Timlin or Ferry

iffy

« Reply #314 on: Wednesday, February 2, 2011, 17:29:52 »

Prutton is the new Hutchinson  (IMO before Dave throws a hissy)

I had a look for the "I'm not the new Lilian Nalis, I want to be the first David Prutton" quote, but I couldn't find it.
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 20 [21] 22 23   Go Up
Print
Jump to: