Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 9   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Southampton  (Read 27759 times)
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: Wednesday, February 9, 2011, 14:07:47 »

I'm sure there is more to do in Southampton than watch us receive a total dicking?

Derby Road.
Bewster

We fucking love you Gumbo!

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: Wednesday, February 9, 2011, 14:12:54 »

I'm sure there is more to do in Southampton than watch us receive a total dicking?

In West Quay there's a smoothie stand called "Love Juice" - always makes me chuckle.

That should kill all of 10 mins.
STFC is in my Blood

« Reply #47 on: Wednesday, February 9, 2011, 16:18:57 »

i went southampton away last year and it was an awesome experience, which was helped via it being a night game and we were going for promotion. This year its on a saturday and we are fighting relegation, so will it be as good? either way im hopefully going again
stfcinbmth

« Reply #48 on: Wednesday, February 9, 2011, 19:13:04 »

Start my new, new job on Monday 14th, although it's permanent nights it doesn't involve weekends so that means I can go now. Don't know wether that's a good thing or bad thing at the mo.
Couple of questions, can we pay on the day or have we got to get tickets from STFC in advance? Where is everyone going to be meeting for a few beers? Leefer?
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: Wednesday, February 9, 2011, 20:15:38 »

Start my new, new job on Monday 14th, although it's permanent nights it doesn't involve weekends so that means I can go now. Don't know wether that's a good thing or bad thing at the mo.
Couple of questions, can we pay on the day or have we got to get tickets from STFC in advance? Where is everyone going to be meeting for a few beers? Leefer?

Pay on the day Dave......expect we will be able to buy before hand but pay on the day as well i should imagine.
Hope to be in Southampton around 11............not many pubs by the ground so maybe try and find an old boozer in some backstreet.....let you know.

All the best with the job Cheesy
scott

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: Wednesday, February 9, 2011, 20:20:28 »

Planned on going to this reguardless so can someone narrow down the meeting pubs down to 1 or 2 - there wont be that many of us ........ looking forward to it - dont know why !
stfcinbmth

« Reply #51 on: Wednesday, February 9, 2011, 21:13:01 »

Pay on the day Dave......expect we will be able to buy before hand but pay on the day as well i should imagine.
Hope to be in Southampton around 11............not many pubs by the ground so maybe try and find an old boozer in some backstreet.....let you know.

All the best with the job Cheesy

11? Guess I'll have to rethink my train times then. Don't suppose you have a mobile yet? Guess I'll probably have to have Boo's number to co-ordinate things

Thanks for the best wishes
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: Wednesday, February 9, 2011, 21:34:33 »

Will give you a call Dave when i have sorted the times etc...........no probs what time you get there...we will meet up anyway....we will stay close to the station untill nearer kickoff.
If its all ticket for Town fans i will get you one when i get mine...but i think we will pay on the day.

Look forward to buying you a beer.
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: Wednesday, February 9, 2011, 23:40:32 »

Not going this season, went last year when we won 1-0...I want to keep that memory as my last visit to their gaff.
shady

Free the Etuhu one!!

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: Thursday, February 10, 2011, 00:51:33 »

Not going this season, went last year when we won 1-0...I want to keep that memory as my last visit to their gaff.

One hell of a night and pre-match piss up! I connect with your sentiments re: we're likely to get mauled this time around, but i'll be there hoping for a miracle .  Pint

At least this time, the possibility of me savagely bruising my arms by flinging myself in celebration onto that canvassing spread across the seats seperating the two sets of fans, is very remote
« Last Edit: Thursday, February 10, 2011, 00:55:25 by shady » Logged
PigFarmer

Ignore
« Reply #55 on: Saturday, February 12, 2011, 01:38:46 »

I'm going to this. Not looking forward to travelling back to Salisbury with all the saints fans having lost for the first time at st mary's.

Unless pericard scored again!

On the plus side with my town scarf tucked in right I look like a saints fan so I can go in my favourite Southampton pub with no bother.
Crispy
Pink Jumper For Goalpost

Ignore
« Reply #56 on: Saturday, February 12, 2011, 09:52:06 »

I'm going to this. Not looking forward to travelling back to Salisbury with all the saints fans having lost for the first time at st mary's.

Unless pericard scored again!

On the plus side with my town scarf tucked in right I look like a saints fan so I can go in my favourite Southampton pub with no bother.

Clap Know what you mean! I go home through Salisbury to Market Lavington, also always drive up with my counsins who are both saints fan, all the way up to the last two games up there (3-0 in JPT, 1-0 in the League) They've been giving it how good they are and they are going to smash us... Very different tone on the way home!!  Grin

They've got muslamic rayguns, muslamic rayguns..
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #57 on: Wednesday, February 16, 2011, 18:41:32 »

Anyone got any idea what the Park and Ride's like on a Saturday for Southampton? Went to the midweek game last season but:

a) it was midweek
b) went with a mate who's a Saints fan who found us parking in a tiny side street somewhere which I don't rate my chances of finding again

I need to be back in Swindon for 7 so don't fancy buggering around for ages after the game getting back to the car
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #58 on: Wednesday, February 16, 2011, 18:50:30 »

Hi Paul.....bottom of link...looks promising but not sure when this was posted....i will look into it for you.

Bear in mind even if it takes 45 mins to get back to your car on the bus it may be worth it as its only an hour....maybe an hour and a quarter.
Where ever you park near the ground its a nightmare after....
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #59 on: Wednesday, February 16, 2011, 18:52:14 »

http://www.footballgroundguide.com/southampton/#How%20To%20Get%20There%20And%20Where%20To%20Park

Sorry....hear is the link.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 9   Go Up
Print
Jump to: