Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Wise Men Say - Episode 10 - Will & Grace, Fifa 97, Little Mo & Toy Cars  (Read 1078 times)
wisemensay

« on: Wednesday, January 26, 2011, 21:57:50 »

Hi,

We've made it to 10, a reason to celebrate, seeing as our league form & position makes such depressing reading! What can you expect in today's episode? Match reviews against the 2 Rovers (Bristol & Tranmere), Predictions and a bumper feature on Swindon's Worst XI. (Big thanks to all who contributed!)

http://wisemensaystfc.blogspot.com/2011/01/episode-10-will-grace-fifa-97-little-mo.html

Email us at wisemensay@live.co.uk

Cheers

Wise Men Say  Wink
carbonwhite

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Wednesday, January 26, 2011, 22:58:54 »

jimmy glass is the worst goalkeeper we've had  Doh

matt hewlett has to be in worst midfield, once he played cant remember what game but he fell over lost balance with no other player around i thought he was doing a irish dance. ******* was one of the worst which im glad you included but *** shouldnt be in there. and fraser mcHugh came on first thing he had to do was take a free kick instead he kicked the floor broke his toe and was never seen from again. darren dykes  Clap

strikers lots to choose from hutchinson, fenn, benjamin, lightbourne, sturrock, ashikodi, mikolandi,cureton, thorpe, mutch, young alan young, scott,  

good job btw
« Last Edit: Wednesday, January 26, 2011, 23:24:00 by carbonwhite » Logged
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Wednesday, January 26, 2011, 23:03:43 »

Quite enjoyed that. First listen to your podcasts and I think I'll make a habit of listening.

But *** *** *** as striker and **** was a worse manager Smiley
« Last Edit: Wednesday, January 26, 2011, 23:11:24 by Batch » Logged
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Wednesday, January 26, 2011, 23:10:44 »

Sorry. Removed for other people. Can you remove the quote please.

Barry, any way to implement some custom tags?

Something like this
[spoiler]text here[/spoiler]

would turn the background black between the tags so that "text here" was only visible by hi-lighting (selecting) it. Actually, can you even set the background colour on this board, bgcolor doesn't seem to work?

I guess setting the text colour to beige nearly has a similar effect in hiding the text doesn't it?
« Last Edit: Wednesday, January 26, 2011, 23:19:53 by Batch » Logged
carbonwhite

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Wednesday, January 26, 2011, 23:20:47 »

Sorry. Removed for other people. Can you remove the quote please.

Barry, any way to implement some custom tags?

Something like this
[spoiler]text here[/spoiler]
would turn the background black between the tags so that "text here" was only visible by hi-lighting (selecting) it. Actually, can you even set the background colour on this board, bgcolor doesn't seem to work?

I guess setting the text colour to beige nearly has a similar effect in hiding the text doesn't it?

i agree  Cheesy
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: