Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Bournemouth  (Read 7538 times)
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Monday, January 24, 2011, 19:23:36 »

Tough one for me. Checked with work and could easily finish early enough to go, so that's one excuse I can't use. It may well depend on the performances tomorrow and Saturday. I'm not hardcore enough now to go to every away game, especially when the football on offer is embarrassing.

Well if you do go, can I have a lift please? Cheesy
Coca Fola

« Reply #16 on: Monday, January 24, 2011, 19:26:36 »

Might go. I'm gonna do one out of this, Orient or Colchester. Not sure which one yet.
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Monday, January 24, 2011, 19:28:02 »

Might go. I'm gonna do one out of this, Orient or Colchester. Not sure which one yet.

Dont do Colchester.....its a mare.
crystall Tips

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Thursday, January 27, 2011, 21:23:12 »

totally agree - Colchester would be a total waste of time.   Last season I chose Colchester away over Leeds away -  Doh  No way will I go again this season.

Orient= trip round the M25, real pain.

I had been planning Bournemouth. Now I'm feeling fickle.    Depends what we do on Sat and whoever will share a lift.  Can't be bothered to leave early on the coach and not going to drive down there on my own.    Which way are you going Hertahab if you go?
LucienSanchez

Is this hospital called St. Croc of Shit?!

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Thursday, January 27, 2011, 22:23:58 »

Lies! Colchester on the train was one of my favourite away trips last year, until slightly after 15:00... Swindon - Paddington - Liverpool Street - Colchester. Decent pub with a nice big garden nearby, then a short bus ride for a quid from the big Asda by the station (which was convenient for re-stocking for the return journey)

We made a promise we swore we'd always remember... no retreat, baby, no surrender
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Thursday, January 27, 2011, 22:24:53 »

totally agree - Colchester would be a total waste of time.   Last season I chose Colchester away over Leeds away -  Doh  No way will I go again this season.

Orient= trip round the M25, real pain.

I had been planning Bournemouth. Now I'm feeling fickle.    Depends what we do on Sat and whoever will share a lift.  Can't be bothered to leave early on the coach and not going to drive down there on my own.    Which way are you going Hertahab if you go?

Deffo not going to this now.

It's All Good..............
axs
naaarrrrrppppp

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Thursday, January 27, 2011, 22:35:44 »

Lies! Colchester on the train was one of my favourite away trips last year, until slightly after 15:00... Swindon - Paddington - Liverpool Street - Colchester. Decent pub with a nice big garden nearby, then a short bus ride for a quid from the big Asda by the station (which was convenient for re-stocking for the return journey)

I've never drunk that much lime cordial before.
LucienSanchez

Is this hospital called St. Croc of Shit?!

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Thursday, January 27, 2011, 22:41:30 »

Sadly, i had before, and have since. Nnnngggghhh

We made a promise we swore we'd always remember... no retreat, baby, no surrender
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: Thursday, January 27, 2011, 22:42:50 »

Im going.....

Safeish boozer near the ground please...

Clems Army!
shady

Free the Etuhu one!!

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: Thursday, January 27, 2011, 22:46:30 »

I live in Bournemouth, don't go in Greens on Boscombe High Street, very rough joint, and you will not be made welcome. Queens Head near the ground is a staunchly home fans only pub. Best bet is Bournemouth Town Centre if you've time enough before the game, Walkabouts and O'neils on Old Christchurch Road, plus many others, and there is a Wetherspoons in Boscombe near the ground or one 5 mins walk from Bournemouth Interchange Railway station.
« Last Edit: Thursday, January 27, 2011, 22:48:02 by shady » Logged
wiggy
Whippet fancying, T-shirt flogging cunt

Whippet Fancier

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: Thursday, January 27, 2011, 23:25:35 »

I am in Bournemouth that night, but am going to see The Joy Formidable instead of the football - beer, band, beer, kip at a mates in Westbourne.

Thank [insert deity of choice] for beer and peanuts
shady

Free the Etuhu one!!

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: Thursday, January 27, 2011, 23:31:21 »

I live in Westbourne, where's the gig?
Spencer_White

« Reply #27 on: Sunday, January 30, 2011, 11:51:08 »

I live in Bournemouth, don't go in Greens on Boscombe High Street, very rough joint, and you will not be made welcome. Queens Head near the ground is a staunchly home fans only pub. Best bet is Bournemouth Town Centre if you've time enough before the game, Walkabouts and O'neils on Old Christchurch Road, plus many others, and there is a Wetherspoons in Boscombe near the ground or one 5 mins walk from Bournemouth Interchange Railway station.

Haha, do you mean the Queens Park pub?

Ive been in there every just about every Swindon game weve had down there since they re-did the ground and seen Swindon take it over and take the piss every single time.

They must hate us.

Go to Bournemouth, buoycott Colchester! Im well tempted to drive down after work.
« Last Edit: Monday, January 31, 2011, 11:29:28 by Spencer_White » Logged
Spencer_White

« Reply #28 on: Sunday, January 30, 2011, 11:52:50 »

So what you actually enjoyed was drinking on the train?

Hate having to get buses to the ground from the station! Its JUST NOT RIGHT!!!!!!! Especially when you are getting a bus to a soulless dump in the middle of nowhere. Layer road was great, you could make a racket with about 100 fans. The new ground - shite.
« Last Edit: Sunday, January 30, 2011, 11:54:25 by Spencer_White » Logged
wiggy
Whippet fancying, T-shirt flogging cunt

Whippet Fancier

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: Sunday, January 30, 2011, 11:55:31 »

I live in Westbourne, where's the gig?

It was going to be the Old Fire Station, but is getting moved to the O2 academy

Thank [insert deity of choice] for beer and peanuts
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
Print
Jump to: