Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 10   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Offer for Austin...  (Read 28685 times)
bigbobjoylove

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Sunday, January 23, 2011, 12:43:51 »

Fee will be undisclosed anyway no doubt.
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Sunday, January 23, 2011, 13:11:39 »

My old man had someone who round who fitted an oven for him the other day who was a mate of charlie.

He said theyve all been telling him to keep his feet on the ground and stay put but his head has been turned by advice from his agent.

(Mind you i suspect we already knew this)
wokinghamred

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Sunday, January 23, 2011, 13:12:33 »

Read in the News Of The World today that Holloway's set to offer £1.5million.

I hope we quote Holloways words back to him when he was talking about Charlie Adams....

"He has signed a contract and someone can come in, but it's not his choice and it's not their choice," added Holloway. "He belongs to us.

"I think he is still improving, and if someone wants to offer money I think they are wasting their time because we don't need to sell him at the moment."

"We're not stupid little Blackpool. If you want him, I want the right amount of money.
otanswell

Fuck em all...

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Sunday, January 23, 2011, 16:06:09 »

My old man had someone who round who fitted an oven for him the other day who was a mate of charlie.

He said theyve all been telling him to keep his feet on the ground and stay put but his head has been turned by advice from his agent.

All agents can go fuck themselves in my opinion, they don't give a shit about their clients, only how much ££££ they make for themselves

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Sunday, January 23, 2011, 16:13:01 »

I hope we quote Holloways words back to him when he was talking about Charlie Adams....

"He has signed a contract and someone can come in, but it's not his choice and it's not their choice," added Holloway. "He belongs to us.

"I think he is still improving, and if someone wants to offer money I think they are wasting their time because we don't need to sell him at the moment."

"We're not stupid little Blackpool. If you want him, I want the right amount of money.
I think we should say this to him
I'm sure he is professional enough to look at it again in the summer and think about his choices then. In the meantime I want him to get on with showing off his brilliant skills and passing range for the remainder of the season. Charlie has the chance to help us achieve something really special and then he can gain his reward, so I don't see the rush.
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Sunday, January 23, 2011, 17:24:39 »

Fair enough he wants to better himself no problems with that, he was always going to leave he has just gone about it the wrong way, and it is effecting his performance in games and training, and the messages he's been sending on bbm shows how unhappy he is here

wtf is BBM?
Dr Pierre Chang
ITK Curran lover

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Sunday, January 23, 2011, 17:25:09 »

Blackberry Messenger.
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #22 on: Sunday, January 23, 2011, 17:25:35 »

blackberry messenger
flammableBen

« Reply #23 on: Sunday, January 23, 2011, 17:26:10 »

Sexy Fat Men.
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: Sunday, January 23, 2011, 17:26:27 »

I had to go to the Urban Dictionary as my immediate thought was the The Battle of Britain Monument  Yes
bassett boy

we will overcome

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: Sunday, January 23, 2011, 17:31:38 »

maybe it is before bristol match?
Ralphy

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: Sunday, January 23, 2011, 17:47:04 »

Fair enough he wants to better himself no problems with that, he was always going to leave he has just gone about it the wrong way, and it is effecting his performance in games and training, and the messages he's been sending on bbm shows how unhappy he is here

You speak to Charlie on Blackberry Messenager? Are you his mate or something?
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: Sunday, January 23, 2011, 17:55:03 »

It's Michael Pook, innit.
Ralphy

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: Sunday, January 23, 2011, 18:00:46 »

I don't know, you tell me!
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: Sunday, January 23, 2011, 18:01:45 »

blackberry messenger

I thought everybody knew footballers fall into two categories....those who favour  iPhone and those who favour Blackberry, to match their designer wash bags. Usually it's defenders who favour Blackberry....this could be the root of the disharmony apparent in our squad, if Austin is a Blackberry man, might  explain why Morrison wanted out.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 10   Go Up
Print
Jump to: