Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 [10]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Offer for Austin...  (Read 28687 times)
corner

Ignore
« Reply #135 on: Tuesday, January 25, 2011, 14:29:46 »

Surely he has to go for more than cox look at his goal to game ratio.
Power to people

Ignore
« Reply #136 on: Tuesday, January 25, 2011, 16:32:14 »

He's younger than Cox and has more potential at this stage clubs are not only buying for what he can do now but what he can potentially do in the future which is where all the add on's will come into play, I suspect Austin will go for more than Cox
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #137 on: Tuesday, January 25, 2011, 16:48:14 »

Cox is/was a better player though

Things get better but they never get good
Phil_S

Who changed my Avatar ?!

Ignore
« Reply #138 on: Tuesday, January 25, 2011, 16:51:41 »

Correct me if I'm wrong but Austin has longer on his contract than Coxy Had

From the Dark Side
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #139 on: Tuesday, January 25, 2011, 17:00:15 »

Cox was consistent for a longer period of time.  Less of a gamble with Cox because of his history and proven quality at a club from higher levels.  Charlie has only been a pro for a year so is more of a gamble.  Cox wasn't much older than Charlie when he left, and Cox was/is a better all round player (IMO).  Charlie has got a longer contract but less history so it evens itself out.

We will get maximum 1.5m up front with add ons, more likely 1m - 1.2m with bigger add ons including a big motherfucking sell on fee.

I would guess!

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
Bathtime

Ignore
« Reply #140 on: Tuesday, January 25, 2011, 18:12:40 »

I dont say much and haven`t read the rest of this thread BUT if we get £ 1.5m offer we should take it. The sale of Cox got us to the play off final...Wilson can go now....get some serious lower league defenders in quick - avoid going down and spend the money over the summer on wages etc to give us another go at getting out of League 1. I will now read what everyone else has been saying....

Bathtime
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 [10]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: