Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Diamond Mike  (Read 15640 times)
TheDukeOfBanbury

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: Monday, January 17, 2011, 22:08:36 »

I think the penny just finally dropped. Probably about the time they realised that was all they were left with thanks to his "advice". Shame it didn't drop five or so years earlier when they were slagging off anyone who dared suggest Mighty Mike might not be all he was cracked up to be on the genius businessman front
I think the penny just finally dropped. Probably about the time they realised that was all they were left with thanks to his "advice". Shame it didn't drop five or so years earlier when they were slagging off anyone who dared suggest Mighty Mike might not be all he was cracked up to be on the genius businessman front

In Bostik we trust............
Summerof69

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: Monday, January 17, 2011, 22:17:13 »

I wonder if Diamond Mike paid over the VAT on the invoice over to the taxman...

BAZINGA !!

Join the Red Army Fund and donate at www.redarmyfund.co.uk

Join the Football Supporters Federation for FREE at www.fsf.org.uk/join.php
deltaincline

« Reply #47 on: Monday, January 17, 2011, 22:37:52 »

I wonder if Diamond Mike paid over the VAT on the invoice over to the taxman...

I like your style, SO69 Yes

As well as not paying the VAT, he's probably planning to claim the whole lot against bad debt relief as well, the cunt.

Wouldn't it be just shit if the VAT man were to be tipped off by someone?

Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #48 on: Monday, January 17, 2011, 23:45:26 »

Having read the statement on the official site it seems Diamandis placed a winding up petition on the Club. Also the Court had to hold £300k for the appeal to go through which is now given back to the Club.

I can see why Fitton was so pissed off with it all. I wouldn't expect this to be the last we deal with Diamandis though.

arthurhorsfield

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: Tuesday, January 18, 2011, 03:05:59 »

Wow De-Je-vu or what.  Woke this morning in Singapore to see Diamandis name all over my phone , yikes was this a cheese induced nightmare or had I slipped back 5 years into my previous role as stalking horse in chief!  I have no doubt that the Wills have at last got the message, how much pain and misery can one family endure even if they do have some dodgy genes to contend with?  This man deserves every bit of abuse he gets in fact I think he got off very lightly, as he once said to me ' I know where you live'  nice man.  Perhaps we should organise a reunion for Bob Sandy Willie and Diamond for old time sake, just dont let the Greek hold the beer money.  As many people have commented the present problems on the pitch are nothing to the situation this club was in during his magnificent reign.  Ive still got about 40 orange hats and a load of car stickers in my garage at home just in case!  Happy New Year to all that know me or even that pretend not to anymore (cheer up Nigel you miserable old sod).  All will be well, Goodbye Charlie and lets rebuild, nothing can compare with those dark days!  Mike
fish head

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: Tuesday, January 18, 2011, 06:32:33 »

That cunt wont be getting a penny! Unlucky.

http://www.swindontownfc.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10341~2269358,00.html
« Last Edit: Tuesday, January 18, 2011, 06:34:27 by fish head » Logged
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: Tuesday, January 18, 2011, 09:49:59 »

Wow De-Je-vu or what.  Woke this morning in Singapore to see Diamandis name all over my phone , yikes was this a cheese induced nightmare or had I slipped back 5 years into my previous role as stalking horse in chief!  I have no doubt that the Wills have at last got the message, how much pain and misery can one family endure even if they do have some dodgy genes to contend with?  This man deserves every bit of abuse he gets in fact I think he got off very lightly, as he once said to me ' I know where you live'  nice man.  Perhaps we should organise a reunion for Bob Sandy Willie and Diamond for old time sake, just dont let the Greek hold the beer money.  As many people have commented the present problems on the pitch are nothing to the situation this club was in during his magnificent reign.  Ive still got about 40 orange hats and a load of car stickers in my garage at home just in case!  Happy New Year to all that know me or even that pretend not to anymore (cheer up Nigel you miserable old sod).  All will be well, Goodbye Charlie and lets rebuild, nothing can compare with those dark days!  Mike

With his dosh gone, you must be thinking about sneaking back into the country now then?
Spud

« Reply #52 on: Tuesday, January 18, 2011, 10:00:45 »

I bet those fans that moaned at us protesting against Diamandis & Co. at the back of the Arkells feel a bit fucking stupid?
Summerof69

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: Tuesday, January 18, 2011, 12:43:54 »

When I was speaking to an ex work colleague last night on the phone about the Greek, he didn't know about the club winning the case.

I read out the club statement to him, and when I got to the part about claiming costs from him, he gave a massive cheer and decided to go to the club site to read it himself.

BAZINGA !!

Summerof69

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: Tuesday, January 18, 2011, 12:47:08 »

I like your style, SO69 Yes

The pleasures all mine Delta !!

With all legit businesses, the VAT is normally paid to HMRC at the time when the invoiced is raised. I very much doubt that one penny has been paid by him to HMRC. He probably didn't even declare it as an invoice to HMRC.

BAZINGA !!

deltaincline

« Reply #55 on: Friday, January 21, 2011, 00:28:26 »

I bet those fans that moaned at us protesting against Diamandis & Co. at the back of the Arkells feel a bit fucking stupid?

Good post, Spud.

There were plenty of slimy, cock-suckers like Nigel Bennet who gave it the big one when the protests evenyually kicked off against Diamond Mike and his chinless, guttless, opportunistic financiers.

On the subject of Diamond Mike; I'm led to believe from a mate who lives and works in Ramsbury that he's now going after the Wills family for the £300k compo that he tried to get the club to pay. Serious.

They must be sooo fucking pissed off with wanking all that money away on the advice of a slimy greek failed businessman like Diamandis. And they're still not rid of him after all this time!

I'd be surprised if the chinless old cunt is allowed anywhere near the family cheque book after that fucking debacle, let alone getting anywhere near even a sniff of Lady Wills' royal box;-)

pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #56 on: Friday, January 21, 2011, 09:43:10 »

Sounds very much like Mr D's MO - not so much biting the hand that feeds as trying to gnaw the arm off. I wonder if his lawyers know they're operating on a "No win, No fee" basis yet? Or more likely, just a "No fee no matter what the outcome" basis.
tj2002

Ignore
« Reply #57 on: Friday, January 21, 2011, 09:57:42 »

If anyone wants to remember just how much of a joke this club was in terms of board level management I refer you to this article:

http://www.thisisswindontownfc.co.uk/news/1771517.0/

" I bought 52,000 shares for a laugh", what a huge cunt!
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #58 on: Friday, January 21, 2011, 10:09:05 »

" I bought 52,000 shares for a laugh", what a huge cunt!

That's a bit of an under statement there.
Phil_S

Who changed my Avatar ?!

Ignore
« Reply #59 on: Friday, January 21, 2011, 10:16:44 »

I also hate calling him "Diamond Mike" Sounds like some loveable rogue from a old Carry on Film whereas I'd stick with "that cunt diamandis"

From the Dark Side
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   Go Up
Print
Jump to: