Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 33   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Swindon Town -vs- yeovil Town Matchday thread  (Read 41301 times)
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« on: Saturday, January 15, 2011, 00:41:38 »

Woohoooooooooo. Soccer, c'moonnnnn

Sean Morrison, in scenes inspired by mid 90's wwf, will tear up readings contract offer in the center circle 5 minutes before kick off, tell tales of hardship and abuse among their women and score 5 goals in a 7-1 demolition of the glovers.

Charlie Austin will sexually violate Rockin Robin, furthering internet rumours as to his private life. Prutton will set up 3 goals, score 2, save a school bus of orphans from a herd of ravenous lions and deliver twins, but will still fail to win over FLASH. Vincent pericard will ponder around like eeyore, dossevi will bounce around like roo on speed - differing ends of the spectrum but both as innefective as each other.

DV will bemoan the loss of a clean sheet and demand a replacement for nestor lorenzo (who we should never have got rid of in the first place), Leefer will appear in a headress of daisy's and announce all is well again, Fred will make a post without the use of a swear word and all will be well with the world.

lol, jk, we'll lose 2-1 and this place will go into meltdown

Things get better but they never get good
Barry Scott

« Reply #1 on: Saturday, January 15, 2011, 01:16:07 »

I predict my absence from the forum for 1 week, should we lose.

3-1 Swindon. Our season starts here. *gulp*
Panda Paws

« Reply #2 on: Saturday, January 15, 2011, 01:17:04 »

very scrappy 1-1 draw.

Is Frammo injured for tomorrow following his groin strain last week. If so, we'll lose as JFL is proper shit (despite most people bloody loving him).
ron dodgers

shaddap your face

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Saturday, January 15, 2011, 01:18:09 »

I want Jonny Douglas to score first and us to win 4-1
flammableBen

« Reply #4 on: Saturday, January 15, 2011, 02:29:49 »

I think we'll draw and nobody will quite know what to do. A nice quiet evening on the tef.
Ralphy

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Saturday, January 15, 2011, 07:09:14 »

I bet we win because I can't make this one.

3-1 to the town.

2 goals from the bricklayer and Douglas scores at last.
Matchworn Shirts
For Sale

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Saturday, January 15, 2011, 08:12:12 »

2-1 either way

I come from a land down-under
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Saturday, January 15, 2011, 08:20:13 »

After dominating for 89 1/2  minutes and taking a 1-0 lead the ref will award the donkey walkers* a penalty after a dive in the box following an LJF challenge. Douglas will be dismissed for arguing, Prutton dismissed for having gypo hair and Austin for lamping rumour mongers in the Town End.

Then Perricard will score the winner, the ball in for Ritchie hitting him the ex-Juventus players  head on going in while he was own tying up his shoe lace.

2-1 Town.
Dozno9

« Reply #8 on: Saturday, January 15, 2011, 08:21:21 »

A superb performance to conquer all and end Yeovils unbeaten run. 3-0
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Saturday, January 15, 2011, 08:31:00 »

1-0 defeat. More doom and gloom.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Saturday, January 15, 2011, 08:34:21 »

3-0, Charlie's first hat trick and all will be well with the world.
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Saturday, January 15, 2011, 08:37:26 »

Eat
Woohoooooooooo. Soccer, c'moonnnnn

Sean Morrison, in scenes inspired by mid 90's wwf, will tear up readings contract offer in the center circle 5 minutes before kick off, tell tales of hardship and abuse among their women and score 5 goals in a 7-1 demolition of the glovers.

Charlie Austin will sexually violate Rockin Robin, furthering internet rumours as to his private life. Prutton will set up 3 goals, score 2, save a school bus of orphans from a herd of ravenous lions and deliver twins, but will still fail to win over FLASH. Vincent pericard will ponder around like eeyore, dossevi will bounce around like roo on speed - differing ends of the spectrum but both as innefective as each other.

DV will bemoan the loss of a clean sheet and demand a replacement for nestor lorenzo (who we should never have got rid of in the first place), Leefer will appear in a headress of daisy's and announce all is well again, Fred will make a post without the use of a swear word and all will be well with the world.

lol, jk, we'll lose 2-1 and this place will go into meltdown
Cheesy

Come on Town,it wont be easy......think we will shade it with Morrison grabbing the winner Wink

Any win i will be happy with...as always.
STFC-4-LIFE

« Reply #12 on: Saturday, January 15, 2011, 09:06:58 »

A 2-1 defeat, Wilson will get sacked and Austin will be sold on Monday Suicide Grin Cheesy
Don Rogers Shop

« Reply #13 on: Saturday, January 15, 2011, 09:45:24 »

Think Lecs and rose are starting today with ferry dropped and McGovern back in the team.

That left hand side of defence is scary
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #14 on: Saturday, January 15, 2011, 09:46:24 »

2-2 with a crowd of just over 7k. 
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 33   Go Up
Print
Jump to: