Pages: 1 ... 16 17 18 [19] 20 21   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Twitter  (Read 60974 times)
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #270 on: Tuesday, July 31, 2012, 08:14:13 »

Probably unlikely, he'll get a fine and restraining order if guilty. To get jail time, usually deaths threats have to have also aggravating factors over a period of time like stalking, harassment etc

Usually, but using racism seems to fastrack a sentence

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-17515992

Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #271 on: Tuesday, July 31, 2012, 08:16:52 »

Is there anything positive about Twitter?

All I seem to read about is footballers posting racist abuse or imbiciles abusing celebrities. Sounds like a total crock to me.

Edit - the Swindon Official Twitter is handy for updates during matches.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
ghanimah

Ignore
« Reply #272 on: Tuesday, July 31, 2012, 08:22:21 »

Usually, but using racism seems to fastrack a sentence

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-17515992

I didn't read the whole timeline so didn't spot any racism...if so then you're right that would be an aggravating factor. It seems from newspaper reports he was arrested for the one about Tom's dad. Whilst offensive if he gets charged for that then we have entered the realms of ridiculousness.

"We perform the duties of freemen; we must have the privileges of freemen ..."
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #273 on: Tuesday, July 31, 2012, 08:55:08 »

Sorry my reply was not meant to be related to john daley tweets.

More that drunken racism is a possible prison offence straight off but I bet attacking a lad using his dead dad isn't. Both are sick and the same crime in my eyes, but presumably not so in the legal sense. We will see.
Flashheart

« Reply #274 on: Tuesday, July 31, 2012, 09:22:08 »

I think the little shit should be sentenced to several days learning to use the apostrophe.
Abrahammer

A legitimate dude sighting

Ignore
« Reply #275 on: Tuesday, July 31, 2012, 10:02:19 »

In hindsight Daley should have just reported it without retweeting the twat. It just provided said twat with the attention he seemed to thrive on
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #276 on: Tuesday, July 31, 2012, 12:11:28 »

In hindsight Daley should have just reported it without retweeting the twat. It just provided said twat with the attention he seemed to thrive on

I don't know, its easy to sweep one complaint under the carpet and consign it to a footnote after the Olympics. An angry twitter mass mob is harder to ignore.
STFCFORLIFE

Ignore
« Reply #277 on: Friday, August 31, 2012, 23:27:10 »

Laughing at that cunt Cuthbert when he said this just now:-

"Buzzing for caddis getting a move to birmingham, just shows where a bad attitude can get you in football."

Utter cunt, can't wait till he comes back here and will be laughing my ass off when Orient go down, what will he do then? oh yeah that's right leave, bottling cunt!
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #278 on: Friday, August 31, 2012, 23:59:04 »

a Championship club with no money going nowhere fast with a manager that bottled promotion every season with a pretty hand uddersfield team.

Rather, the circus with the momentum of a run away train myself but each to their own
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #279 on: Saturday, September 1, 2012, 07:35:25 »

Laughing at that cunt Cuthbert when he said this just now:-

"Buzzing for caddis getting a move to birmingham, just shows where a bad attitude can get you in football."

Utter cunt, can't wait till he comes back here and will be laughing my ass off when Orient go down, what will he do then? oh yeah that's right leave, bottling cunt!

Cuthbert was fucking crap without having Gordon Greer beside him to hold his hand
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #280 on: Saturday, September 1, 2012, 07:41:11 »

I thought it was a pop quiz. So I answered "relegation followed by Orient?".

Regardless of whether Caddis changed this season, he stayed with us in the 4th division along with Ritchie and Ferry and put things right. I reckon if he'd asked to leave we'd have let him. Until I'm proven wrong he should get a lot of credit for that.
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #281 on: Saturday, September 1, 2012, 08:00:46 »

We shall find out how good he really is 7 days time.
chrisser

Ignore
« Reply #282 on: Saturday, September 1, 2012, 08:10:52 »

Looks like he'll be missing due to injury http://www.leytonorient.com/news/article/cuthbert-facing-spell-out-331792.aspx
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #283 on: Saturday, September 1, 2012, 08:16:55 »

Shock horror.
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #284 on: Saturday, September 1, 2012, 09:12:33 »

Cuthbert, Douglas, Prutton, Rose, Lucas etc can all go and collectively fuck each other or themselves.
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 18 [19] 20 21   Go Up
Print
Jump to: