Pages: 1 ... 20 21 22 [23] 24 25   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Oldham vs Swindon - Official Matchday Thread  (Read 34861 times)
Rich Pullen

« Reply #330 on: Saturday, January 8, 2011, 18:42:25 »

Attention whore!

No one ever leaves - just ask sonicyouth, arriba and Fred Elliot...

After taking in your suggestions I've come to the conclusion it would be pointless to go outside and read a book, its dark

I'm as stubborn as a mule... I'll go to great lengths to prove a point. If I go... I'll be like dust in the wind.

Where were we? Oh yeah.

Is it about time we terminate Alan O'Brien... He's taking valuable oxygen from more important people.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #331 on: Saturday, January 8, 2011, 18:43:36 »

When I left I got a job within about 2 months.

...and how did that work out for you?
flammableBen

« Reply #332 on: Saturday, January 8, 2011, 18:44:27 »

apparently taking a shit on a panini is a sackable offence.
The_Plagiarist

« Reply #333 on: Saturday, January 8, 2011, 18:45:25 »

I'm as stubborn as a mule... I'll go to great lengths to prove a point. If I go... I'll be like dust in the wind.

Where were we? Oh yeah.

Is it about time we terminate Alan O'Brien... He's taking valuable oxygen from more important people.

haha 13000+ posts suggest you couldn't survive

if you are going to fuck off though, spare the goodbye letter and just get it done
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #334 on: Saturday, January 8, 2011, 18:47:53 »

No one ever leaves - just ask sonicyouth, arriba and Fred Elliot...

It's like the Hotel California in here

Or maybe Luis Bunuel's Exterminating Angel
Rich Pullen

« Reply #335 on: Saturday, January 8, 2011, 18:51:34 »

haha 13000+ posts suggest you couldn't survive

if you are going to fuck off though, spare the goodbye letter and just get it done

Hahaha.
Ralphy

Ignore
« Reply #336 on: Saturday, January 8, 2011, 18:52:36 »

Under Malpas we were 18th in L1 and out all the cups by late December. Now we're in January under Wilson we are 18th in L1 and out all the cups. Yet failure seems more tolerated under Wilson than Malpas?

Because Malpas was a clueless twat who nobody liked?

I still say Danny Wilson is one of the best managers outside of the top flight. I'm sticking by him.
NorwayRed
Not quite Hitler

Ignore
« Reply #337 on: Saturday, January 8, 2011, 19:07:30 »

Crash

I wonder if this match rapport will make any sense with Google translate or Babelfish?

http://www.heiaswindon.com/archives/557

Ran the fanclub: Swindon Town Supporters Club of Norway between 1992 and 1998. Now runs the non-commercial online website for Norwegian Swindon-fans.

Twitter: duncanshearer
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #338 on: Saturday, January 8, 2011, 19:11:02 »

Crash

I wonder if this match rapport will make any sense with Google translate or Babelfish?

http://www.heiaswindon.com/archives/557

I can translate most of this bit "Vi hadde Billy Paynter, Gordon Greer og Danny Ward".
Weasel

Ignore
« Reply #339 on: Saturday, January 8, 2011, 19:24:32 »

I still say Danny Wilson is one of the best managers outside of the top flight.

Why do you say that Ralphy? Would you honestly prefer Wilson to most of the managers in the Championship?

Dave Jones, Sean O'Driscoll, Kenny Jackett, Simon Grayson, Billy Davies, Nigel Clough, Malky Mackay, Paul Lambert, Mark Robins, Brian McDermott, Neil Warnock, Aidy Boothroyd, Steve Cotterill, Nigel Pearson, Brendan Rodgers, Keith Millen, Ian Baraclough, Sven-Göran Eriksson, Tony Mowbray, Stuart Gray, Micky Adams, Dougie Freedman, Phil Brown

There's a few in there I'd take over him if we had that sort of pulling power as a club. But if it was Wilson, or someone out of a job or currently at a lower league side (the more realistic situation) I think we're better where we are.
adje

Ignore
« Reply #340 on: Saturday, January 8, 2011, 19:28:04 »

Why do you say that Ralphy? Would you honestly prefer Wilson to most of the managers in the Championship?

Dave Jones, Sean O'Driscoll, Kenny Jackett, Simon Grayson, Billy Davies, Nigel Clough, Malky Mackay, Paul Lambert, Mark Robins, Brian McDermott, Neil Warnock, Aidy Boothroyd, Steve Cotterill, Nigel Pearson, Brendan Rodgers, Keith Millen, Ian Baraclough, Sven-Göran Eriksson, Tony Mowbray, Stuart Gray, Micky Adams, Dougie Freedman, Phil Brown

There's a few in there I'd take over him if we had that sort of pulling power as a club. But if it was Wilson, or someone out of a job or currently at a lower league side (the more realistic situation) I think we're better where we are.

Only 2 for me-Jones,Lambert

quot;Molten memories splashing down
 upon the rooves of Swindon Town"
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #341 on: Saturday, January 8, 2011, 19:59:31 »

Sean o Driscoll would do for me. Good football with very few resources but solid foundations.
Don Rogers Shop

« Reply #342 on: Saturday, January 8, 2011, 21:44:58 »

Ok i will flip that argument round. How many championship teams would want Wilson instead of who they currently got?
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #343 on: Saturday, January 8, 2011, 22:44:32 »

Malky Mackay is doing a fucking excellent job at Watford with bugger all money and youngsters.

THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #344 on: Saturday, January 8, 2011, 23:19:40 »

I have'nt trawled back through......so here goes...

Well i went and it was freezing....2 degrees pre kick off....i left Calne at 9!

Oldham are like us....mediocre...

Piss poor first goal....NEVER...let a defender turn you and then stand off.  I thought that Smith thought that it was going wide...it was'nt.

We got into them at times without looking like we would score.

Austin was woeful today and the whole side looked off the pace.

Rose was the worst today and even his kick hit the bar poor sod. His support for O'Brien was crap and played it consatntly too long, too short or hospital.

Prutton was my MOM..(it hurts)...and did very little wrong without setting up anything solid.

Oldham were there for the taking today and even playing as bad as we did we deserved at least a point.

Shit ground and shit Meat and Potato pies.

These two teams will probably finish where they are right now.......i would settle for that at this point in time.

Clems Army!
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 22 [23] 24 25   Go Up
Print
Jump to: