Pages: 1 ... 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 ... 42   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Charlton vs Swindon - Official Matchday Thread  (Read 59687 times)
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #525 on: Monday, January 3, 2011, 22:44:05 »

I am boring myself now....but...Prutton (who did put in a shift) was still guilty of giving the ball away cheap.

Is there a website with all the stats on.....passes made...tackles fucked up....passes ballsed up etc etc?

You've never liked Jesus. Unbeliever!

It's All Good..............
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #526 on: Monday, January 3, 2011, 22:44:14 »

I didn't get kicked out?

And probally Tans, had a black Fred Perry jacket/cap?

Ive not got that good eyes!

I just saw the fat ginger kid Wink
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #527 on: Monday, January 3, 2011, 22:46:22 »

What would they do if every away fan turned up in fancy dress as "stewards" (stuards for Crispy)?

That sir/miss. Is a fucking superb idea.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #528 on: Monday, January 3, 2011, 22:46:43 »

You wern't there to see it and your an utter miserable cunt so there really isn't much point trying to convince you.

Don't get me wrong, some people got kicked out for being twats, but some were kicked out for fuck all.

My supposed and untrue miserable cunt demeanor still has fuck all to do with the fact most of the people who get kicked out deserve it.

Its usually young wannabe 'hooligans' who always claim its nazi stewards and they've never done anything wrong - despite the fact they have.

...oh and if we are going to throw insults around I'll go with the classic (...but also true) fat and ginger.

good day.
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #529 on: Monday, January 3, 2011, 22:46:49 »

You've never liked Jesus. Unbeliever!

I dont want him to walk on water...just take a touch and pass it 10 yards will do.

May be his form will improve at Easter?

Clems Army!
Crispy
Pink Jumper For Goalpost

Ignore
« Reply #530 on: Monday, January 3, 2011, 22:47:01 »

That sir/miss. Is a fucking superb idea.

Going to oldham?

Lets make it happen!

They've got muslamic rayguns, muslamic rayguns..
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #531 on: Monday, January 3, 2011, 22:47:13 »

You wern't there to see it and your an utter miserable cunt so there really isn't much point trying to convince you.

Don't get me wrong, some people got kicked out for being twats, but some were kicked out for fuck all.

Most stewards are twats....little hitlers with no interest in football...desperate to be liked by the faceless brigade who rule them.
Fair to say a lot of stewards antagonise fans who bite back on account of having a few beers.
Crispy
Pink Jumper For Goalpost

Ignore
« Reply #532 on: Monday, January 3, 2011, 22:48:30 »

My supposed and untrue miserable cunt demeanor still has fuck all to do with the fact most of the people who get kicked out deserve it.

Its usually young wannabe 'hooligans' who always claim its nazi stewards and they've never done anything wrong - despite the fact they have.

...oh and if we are going to throw insults around I'll go with the classic (...but also true) fat and ginger.

good day.

Like i said, there were a few twats who did get kicked out and deserved it, but there was also a few that got kicked out and didn't deserve it.

THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #533 on: Monday, January 3, 2011, 22:49:38 »

Most stewards are twats....little hitlers with no interest in football...desperate to be liked by the faceless brigade who rule them.
Fair to say a lot of stewards antagonise fans who bite back on account of having a few beers.

Some are ok, some very good and some are total pricks...

That knob from Tranmere two seasons ago and the pricks at Swansea.

Nobody gets close to our very own 'Panpipes' with the Ponytail in the TE.

Clems Army!
Crispy
Pink Jumper For Goalpost

Ignore
« Reply #534 on: Monday, January 3, 2011, 22:50:28 »

Some are ok, some very good and some are total pricks...

That knob from Tranmere two seasons ago and the pricks at Swansea.

Nobody gets close to our very own 'Panpipes' with the Ponytail in the TE.

Leeds last season!

suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #535 on: Monday, January 3, 2011, 22:51:52 »

good day.

You can give him shit all you like, but he's right in this case, you're not.

Ignore
« Reply #536 on: Monday, January 3, 2011, 22:55:16 »

does crispy have a stone island jacket?
Crispy
Pink Jumper For Goalpost

Ignore
« Reply #537 on: Monday, January 3, 2011, 22:57:03 »

does crispy have a stone island jacket?

No.

iffy

« Reply #538 on: Monday, January 3, 2011, 22:57:10 »

Great game. Great fun. Very very hard to believe that Charlton started the game in 3rd. They were really poor.

I think I've finally worked out why Timlin is such a frustrating player. He does really simple things well: "Hit that bloke", "Throw yourself in front of the ball", "Pass in the direction you're facing". But whenever he has to make a decision, he struggles. He had a couple of chances to release Austin, or AOB and tripped over his feet.

Charlie A seemed delighted to get his first. Real celebration. I was worried he was starting to try too hard, but the boy is just a natural.

The Stewards did seem pretty heavy-handed. Who was the big unit trying to fight back in the middle of the stand? What had he done?

Ignore
« Reply #539 on: Monday, January 3, 2011, 22:58:27 »

No.

pah.only real hoolies wear stone island
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 ... 42   Go Up
Print
Jump to: