Pages: 1 ... 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 ... 42   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Charlton vs Swindon - Official Matchday Thread  (Read 59741 times)
tj2002

Ignore
« Reply #420 on: Monday, January 3, 2011, 20:07:48 »

Prutton shit?... Hmmm...lost me there.

Thought he charged around a lot but lost possession far too often, made the wrong decision more times than he made the right one and felt he was the weak link. All IMHO of course. See Charlie's offside goal when he should have spread it left. Bear in mind I've only seen him 2 or 3 times this season so haven't got much to compare it to.
Ginginho

Ignore
« Reply #421 on: Monday, January 3, 2011, 20:08:29 »

actually, no, I will next time though Smiley
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #422 on: Monday, January 3, 2011, 20:08:54 »

that wasnt even Prutton was it?
Lumps

« Reply #423 on: Monday, January 3, 2011, 20:09:22 »

Oh thank fuck for that. Everything is OK now right? Just like after the Southampton games, and the Wednesday game, and at several other points this season, when the side has managed a decent performance.

If it's alright with everyone I'll I delay my celebration until we've pulled out of our "beat a top 6 side then stumble to a half arsed draw, or pathetic defeat to the likes of fucking Dagenham" pattern, amd we're at least in the top half of the division.
girlyred

« Reply #424 on: Monday, January 3, 2011, 20:09:35 »

I have drank copious amounts of cider won a bet £110 and the world looks wonderful tonight  
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #425 on: Monday, January 3, 2011, 20:10:40 »

I have drank copious amounts of cider won a bet £110 and the world looks wonderful tonight 

Great goal sean, you played well tonight
stfcinbmth

« Reply #426 on: Monday, January 3, 2011, 20:10:52 »

Well done
Ginginho

Ignore
« Reply #427 on: Monday, January 3, 2011, 20:11:14 »

Are you a girl, or a girly boy?
Langers

Ignore
« Reply #428 on: Monday, January 3, 2011, 20:12:05 »

Well, that was a pleasant surprise. We were ace.

Bossed them for 90 minutes. I was completley baffled when i saw the line up, but fair play Danny, it worked a treat. Cant fault anyone tonight, though Ferry was particially immense, much more like the player of last season. The players looked so much more together, they looked delighted when we scored. Also, it was refreshingto have commentators who were quite knowledgeable about the league.

If this doesn't kick start our season, nothing will.
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #429 on: Monday, January 3, 2011, 20:12:47 »

Oh thank fuck for that. Everything is OK now right? Just like after the Southampton games, and the Wednesday game, and at several other points this season, when the side has managed a decent performance.

If it's alright with everyone I'll I delay my celebration until we've pulled out of our "beat a top 6 side then stumble to a half arsed draw, or pathetic defeat to the likes of fucking Dagenham" pattern, amd we're at least in the top half of the division.

Jeez....glad we didnt lose Suicide

DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #430 on: Monday, January 3, 2011, 20:13:31 »

Thought he charged around a lot but lost possession far too often, made the wrong decision more times than he made the right one and felt he was the weak link. All IMHO of course. See Charlie's offside goal when he should have spread it left. Bear in mind I've only seen him 2 or 3 times this season so haven't got much to compare it to.

Prutton was the guy left. Timlin was the one who passed the ball to Charlie, who was onside anyway.
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #431 on: Monday, January 3, 2011, 20:14:58 »

Well, that was a pleasant surprise. We were ace.

Bossed them for 90 minutes. I was completley baffled when i saw the line up, but fair play Danny, it worked a treat. Cant fault anyone tonight, though Ferry was particially immense, much more like the player of last season. The players looked so much more together, they looked delighted when we scored. Also, it was refreshingto have commentators who were quite knowledgeable about the league.

If this doesn't kick start our season, nothing will.

Commentators who know the league? According to them we had paul smith in goal, and have picked up 4 points from 3 home games over teh xmas epriod

Things get better but they never get good
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #432 on: Monday, January 3, 2011, 20:16:12 »

I think they were including Wednesday Dave.

Ritchie interview on the radio: signing a 2 1/2 year permanent deal this week. Good news.
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #433 on: Monday, January 3, 2011, 20:16:32 »

Who wants some???

[url width=455 height=314]http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/264955/humblepie.png[/url]

Nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom.

Only negatives for me were Prutton, who I thought was utter shite for the whole game and who I hope Wilson drops in place of Dougie

What? I thought Prutton was superb playing just behind Charlie. Left Timlin and Ferry to do the dirty work (who also had good games) and just got on with the good stuff.
Langers

Ignore
« Reply #434 on: Monday, January 3, 2011, 20:16:44 »

Prehaps the second commentator, not sure who it was. Seemed to talk a bit of sense.
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 ... 42   Go Up
Print
Jump to: