Pages: 1 ... 38 39 40 [41] 42   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Charlton vs Swindon - Official Matchday Thread  (Read 60107 times)
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #600 on: Friday, January 7, 2011, 18:31:40 »

Do you have to lay off the Ribena these days then?
joteddyred

Ignore
« Reply #601 on: Friday, January 7, 2011, 19:43:57 »

I take it the group of lads spoke about are the ones in this video - the Swindon 'Under 5's' 

I want to know why they have coloured out their faces on the last image in the video (minute 1.46) - it's on the official website for all too see!

I just had a quick look at their site and was amused to see a section entitled 'Legal Advice'  Advice if you're arrested and your legal rights!
Rich Pullen

« Reply #602 on: Friday, January 7, 2011, 19:55:29 »

One of the pictures within that pointless montage of people-standing-around-uninteresting-places is the very street in Plymouth where I once lived (no blue plaque just yet).

I like how they hid their faces on an image that has been used on the official website.
« Last Edit: Friday, January 7, 2011, 21:06:58 by Rich Pullen » Logged
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #603 on: Friday, January 7, 2011, 21:05:32 »

One of the pictures within that pointless montage of people-standing-around-uninteresting-places is the very street in Plymouth where I once live (no blue plaque just yet).

I like how they hid their faces on an image that has been used on the official website.

I love those blue plaques......on nearly every house in West London!
Don Rogers Shop

« Reply #604 on: Friday, January 7, 2011, 22:24:03 »

One is wearing a Man City top.

Mental
Lumps

« Reply #605 on: Friday, January 7, 2011, 22:30:27 »

I don't really understand why a group of football fans feel the need to obscure their faces in pictures of them attending football matches.

What exactly are they frightened of?
flammableBen

« Reply #606 on: Friday, January 7, 2011, 22:35:52 »

[url width=640 height=480]http://www.swindontownfc.co.uk/javaImages/78/1/0,,10341~9306488,00.jpg[/url]
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #607 on: Friday, January 7, 2011, 22:37:30 »

I want to know why they have coloured out their faces on the last image in the video (minute 1.46) - it's on the official website for all too see!

That can't be true, all of the pictures in the video are their own.
Rich Pullen

« Reply #608 on: Friday, January 7, 2011, 22:39:53 »

I don't really understand why a group of football fans feel the need to obscure their faces in pictures of them attending football matches.

What exactly are they frightened of?

To quote Dr. Andre Young

"...the motherfucking police."
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #609 on: Saturday, January 8, 2011, 09:34:05 »

Does one of them wear flares?

Clems Army!
Spencer_White

« Reply #610 on: Saturday, January 8, 2011, 20:07:54 »

I just had a quick look at their site and was amused to see a section entitled 'Legal Advice'  Advice if you're arrested and your legal rights!

Why not? Did you know its illegal to drink on a train on the way to a football match? Have you ever done that? Would you be pissed off if you were arrested for that and received a 3 year banning order because you didnt know your rights?
joteddyred

Ignore
« Reply #611 on: Saturday, January 8, 2011, 21:01:10 »

Why not? Did you know its illegal to drink on a train on the way to a football match? Have you ever done that? Would you be pissed off if you were arrested for that and received a 3 year banning order because you didnt know your rights?

Ok, I take your point.  It just came across to me as the people involved are thinking that there's a good chance they'll get arrested hence the obscuring of their faces as well.
magicroundabout
Fanta Pants

Ignore
« Reply #612 on: Sunday, January 9, 2011, 08:25:05 »

I take it the group of lads spoke about are the ones in this video - the Swindon 'Under 5's' 

1.24 into that video is a clip of the pub in Fulham last year. The lad on the table i'm sure posted a video on here of that day and him and his mates singing in there.

THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #613 on: Sunday, January 9, 2011, 11:40:23 »

Probably. The odds are stacked massively against them if they are looking for trouble.

These kids dont seem to realise the Police are reading all their facebook accounts. Basically reading their minds, they know exactly who is planning to get a bit naughty and who is going for the football.

Couldnt be more different to the 1980s, when Politicians and Police seemed genuinely bemused about who it was causing the trouble.

Gives Neighbour something to do....make him feel important!

Clems Army!
westcountry

Ignore
« Reply #614 on: Tuesday, January 11, 2011, 23:17:06 »

Firstly - i am one who gets around with them, not trouble makers or go looking for trouble, just because they don't wear club colours and have a drink before the match makes them trouble makers does it? That reply letter has nothing to do with us/them.

Secondly - that video clearly a stupid idea whoever made it but i do not have a clue who did, but only 2 faces in that photo are 'that lot'

Also as suttonred said, they are go to away games even shitty ones like carlisle along with 200 town fans so i can't see the problem really apart from the numpty who amde the video
« Last Edit: Tuesday, January 11, 2011, 23:19:15 by westcountry » Logged
Pages: 1 ... 38 39 40 [41] 42   Go Up
Print
Jump to: