Pages: 1 ... 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Charlton vs Swindon - Official Matchday Thread  (Read 60097 times)
Benzel

Ignore
« Reply #555 on: Tuesday, January 4, 2011, 12:43:48 »

I don't think he's far off that already, Barry.

Huddersfield fans don't like him after he celebrated at their place last season.

So long as he doesn't celebrate in front of us when he inevitably scores against us at some point in the future.

Is your cat making too much noise all the time?
Rich Pullen

« Reply #556 on: Tuesday, January 4, 2011, 12:51:50 »

Most of the time it's the only appropriate moment that a player can retaliate to stick from the stands.

My question is did he do this at Poole? I hope so Smiley
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #557 on: Tuesday, January 4, 2011, 13:06:46 »

Most of the time it's the only appropriate moment that a player can retaliate to stick from the stands.

My question is did he do this at Poole? I hope so Smiley
Surely there has to be some opposition fans in the stands to wind up? Smiley
PocketScience

Ignore
« Reply #558 on: Tuesday, January 4, 2011, 13:08:08 »

He did it at Yeovil away too and their fans were booing him and giving him stick the whole game Cheesy

Didn't seem to affect him though

Barry Scott

« Reply #559 on: Tuesday, January 4, 2011, 13:09:12 »

^ I think he likes getting stick. He must do, because he almost goes looking for it at times.

Huddersfield fans don't like him after he celebrated at their place last season.

So long as he doesn't celebrate in front of us when he inevitably scores against us at some point in the future.

That's true. The one at Southampton was funny and the noises from their forum where he supposedly admitted to their fans he dived or something! (I could have just completely made that up.)
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #560 on: Tuesday, January 4, 2011, 13:28:33 »

Why are they bitching about the offside goal (which was).  The first goal was offside and a handball!!

Clems Army!
Barry Scott

« Reply #561 on: Tuesday, January 4, 2011, 13:58:50 »

Here's hoping to humble pie...

Just to quote you further back. From reading pages 6+ about the line-up and the pure vitriol from glos_robin (hardly unusual to be negative in his statements anyway) I'd say many will be sick of humble pie and will be avoiding the forum due to illness.
« Last Edit: Tuesday, January 4, 2011, 14:00:36 by Barry Scott » Logged
ron dodgers

shaddap your face

Ignore
« Reply #562 on: Tuesday, January 4, 2011, 14:30:20 »

Parkinsonn booted out then !!!!
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #563 on: Tuesday, January 4, 2011, 14:44:18 »

Indeed, Huddersfield fans book him, he scores cups his ears infront of the stand and some 14 year old wannabe chavs run down giving him the wanker sign - that how it went down, you can see it in the replays.

Huddersfield fans saw it a bit different. They were welcoming to him, gave him no stick, he scored then swore at the family stand and scarred all the kids for life. He's an evil man - he also told them all santa wasnt real.

Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Back Off Man, I’m A Scientist.

« Reply #564 on: Tuesday, January 4, 2011, 14:50:33 »

Parkinsonn booted out then !!!!

I though he did a good job there, just 1 bad result last night and the blue touch paper has been lit.......BANG!

OK so they havent won for a while but still, hes not that bad.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
Nick Bamosomi
Bitter & Twisted

Ignore
« Reply #565 on: Tuesday, January 4, 2011, 15:46:02 »

That team looks fucking woeful, goodbye Wilson!

Oh dear!!

Never , under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same  night
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #566 on: Tuesday, January 4, 2011, 15:52:14 »

I'm quite fortunate I wasn't online when the teams were announced or i'd probably have said something similar.

Things get better but they never get good
Plumstead Red
Formerly Arkells Chris

Ignore
« Reply #567 on: Tuesday, January 4, 2011, 16:16:16 »

Great game last night.

Good to meet adje and some more of the London Reds in the Porter beforehand.

Great to see us pressuring Charlton on the ball, great to see some commitment, some good passing at times, and a referee that let the game flow (although how he did not see the handballs for the first goal was crazy!). We took our goals very well - just a shame three of them weren't at our end! Our defence were a lot stronger as well which was good to see.

Town fans were great yesterday. Apart from ten minutes after they scored, we pretty much sang from start to finish.

Show the same level of commitment, desire, passing and finishing and we'll start to move up the league. Yesterday proves that you only need to do the simple things well in football and you'll be effective.
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #568 on: Tuesday, January 4, 2011, 16:18:42 »

Blimey!  That weren't half bad!

I'll take a slice please!  DW stuck his neck out and got away with it, fair play!

Still think AOB is a waste of a kit with the ball at his feet though, hopefully something else I will get proved wrong about!

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
Paolo69

Ignore
« Reply #569 on: Tuesday, January 4, 2011, 16:47:08 »

Quality night. Obviously no as good as the play off semi but came a damn sight closer than most of us expected.

Think its been covered elsewhere but those stewards last night really were unbelievable. Did their best to ruin everyones enjoyment IMO.
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42   Go Up
Print
Jump to: