Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Swindon vs Tranmere - MATCH POSTPONED  (Read 5714 times)
The_Plagiarist

« Reply #15 on: Saturday, December 18, 2010, 13:06:34 »

I'm going out for a long walk through the countryside with my DAB, beautiful!

beats losing at home to tranmere anyway...
Ginginho

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Saturday, December 18, 2010, 13:17:59 »

It's not that cold out actually, just been for a walk round Coate and it's fucking lovely.
Apart from the people sledging down the hill I probably saw about 10 people the whole way round, bliss.
DMR

« Reply #17 on: Saturday, December 18, 2010, 13:28:39 »

No football and hardly any racing, what a sack of shite Saturday, can't even look forward to the cricket later.

herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Saturday, December 18, 2010, 13:42:00 »

Not that bothered tbh. The weather down here is bad, and they're forecasting more snow. Wasn't relishing the drive to Swindon. Saved myself a few quid too.

It's All Good..............
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Saturday, December 18, 2010, 14:46:59 »

I see the wendie fans are unlucky again. Another trip to the only game on in the league v Exeter.
Rich Pullen

« Reply #20 on: Saturday, December 18, 2010, 14:51:00 »

I'd rather do that sort of a Saturday than a Tuesday night.
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Saturday, December 18, 2010, 16:53:04 »

I see the wendie fans are unlucky again. Another trip to the only game on in the league v Exeter.

Lost 5-1 Cheesy
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Saturday, December 18, 2010, 16:54:16 »

Exeter up to a point of the PO's....scoring goals for fun....we've not got Douglas.

Jamie fucking Cureton on fire....can we cause an upset and maybe nick a point?
Rich Pullen

« Reply #23 on: Saturday, December 18, 2010, 17:03:52 »

Jamie Cureton's form is okay, it's hardly "on fire" though Reg. If he's on fire then Charlie Austin can only be indentified by his dental records.

Exeter City are only one point off the play-offs yet a MASSIVE five points ahead of Swindon having played one extra game.

Yes, Douglas is missing but your doom mongering is the stuff of the national tabloids!

Smiley
random_five

Downton, Wiltshire

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: Saturday, December 18, 2010, 17:09:18 »

Maybe our shitness hasn't reached you up in Newcastle yet mate. Sorry but Reg is right a draw on Boxing day would be an upset.

Pools panel verdict Swindon v Tranmere - Away win.
Rich Pullen

« Reply #25 on: Saturday, December 18, 2010, 17:11:45 »

Lighten up, even WE beat Sheffield Wednesday.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: Saturday, December 18, 2010, 17:33:36 »

Jamie Cureton's form is okay, it's hardly "on fire" though Reg. If he's on fire then Charlie Austin can only be indentified by his dental records.

Exeter City are only one point off the play-offs yet a MASSIVE five points ahead of Swindon having played one extra game.

Yes, Douglas is missing but your doom mongering is the stuff of the national tabloids!

Smiley

7 in the last 8 league games for Cureton is somewhat better than Charlie's 6 in the last 8 league games...

I'm just trying to introduce a sense of reality....if we get a point at Exeter it will be an impressive result....
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: Saturday, December 18, 2010, 17:42:22 »

7 in the last 8 league games for Cureton is somewhat better than Charlie's 6 in the last 8 league games...

I'm just trying to introduce a sense of reality....if we get a point at Exeter it will be an impressive result....
How is that "somewhat better"? It's one brilliant save, the width of a post, or one slip by a defender away from being an identical record.

Reg, you're right in that Exeter seem to be doing rather better than us at the moment, and I'd take a draw on Boxing Day. But Rich is also right - they're only 5 points ahead of us having played an extra game, so they're hardly storming the division.
Rich Pullen

« Reply #28 on: Saturday, December 18, 2010, 17:43:50 »

Sense of reality? You don't need to say anything else other than...

"We are currently mediocre and frustratingly inconsistant, we'll be lucky to get a point at this rate."

That'll do because we all know we're poor due to constant discussions on the subject post-Crawley and before that!

Looking at Exeter's form is pointless because we'll alway find ways of writing ourselves off every possible fixture in this division.

Peterborough: Winning games and scoring goals
Bournemouth: Having a great season
Charlton: No chance plus it's on TV
Rochdale: Sort of games we should win but never do

etc etc etc

It's probably why we alway over-celebrate wins because we focus so much on losing that we're genuinely baffled when we get three points.
Mailman44

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: Sunday, December 19, 2010, 01:11:59 »

We are going to make the playoffs so relax ffs.  FACTAMUNDO!
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up
Print
Jump to: