Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 ... 46   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Wilson Out  (Read 81208 times)
flammableBen

« Reply #165 on: Sunday, December 19, 2010, 00:58:25 »

I'm sure that if you interpreted what I said on enough levels you might get to what I meant. Or possibly not.
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #166 on: Sunday, December 19, 2010, 01:07:59 »

Ahh right, I thought you would find the foot long penis thing incredibly sexy
flammableBen

« Reply #167 on: Sunday, December 19, 2010, 01:10:32 »

I would if I could see it. Jesus my eyesight is getting bad.

Who wouldn't find a foot long penis sexy?
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #168 on: Sunday, December 19, 2010, 02:17:42 »

Next game is a must win.

Just remember Malpas went in similar circumstances.

Yes, Wilson got us to Wembley, however this season has been absolute cunt.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #169 on: Sunday, December 19, 2010, 08:46:14 »

The difference in my opinion between Wilson and Malpas is this. Wilson is a good manager having a poor season. Malpas was a poor manager having an average season.

Realise not everyone agrees.
RedRag

Ignore
« Reply #170 on: Sunday, December 19, 2010, 09:02:41 »

Grecians (a), Posh & Bournemouth (h) and then Addicks (a) in 8 days could be siginificant.
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #171 on: Sunday, December 19, 2010, 09:34:32 »

Next game is a must win.

Just remember Malpas went in similar circumstances.

Yes, Wilson got us to Wembley, however this season has been absolute cunt.

No it has not tans...the season up to know has Wink
Dr Pierre Chang
ITK Curran lover

Ignore
« Reply #172 on: Sunday, December 19, 2010, 15:58:08 »

Grecians (a), Posh & Bournemouth (h) and then Addicks (a) in 8 days could be siginificant.
The January transer window will be key. Get it right, we could make a push for top 6, get it wrong (and maybe lose Austin) then Wilson is in trouble.
RedRag

Ignore
« Reply #173 on: Sunday, December 19, 2010, 19:01:36 »

If we bomb and get 2 draws and 2 defeats, we could be in the bottom 4 and I'd not be so sure Wilson would be calling any shots in January except of a "trading down" nature

On the other hand we're playing 4th, 5th 8th & 9th, so some good results could see a trip to Oldham in 7th the following week take on a positive significance and colour Fitton & Co's outlook on what to allow Wilson.

Subject as always to the "luck" and "uncertainty" factors.
Abrahammer

A legitimate dude sighting

Ignore
« Reply #174 on: Sunday, December 19, 2010, 19:32:50 »

Next game is a must win.

Not at all.  They have lost once at home this season so a point would be a pretty good result, they will be deserved favourites.

Bit sad that things have come to this.
thedarkprince

Hubba-hubba

Ignore
« Reply #175 on: Sunday, December 19, 2010, 20:07:14 »

Isn't it too late to sack him?  Any incoming manager within the next x games wouldn't have a chance to assess the squad, make decisions on who stays/goes and then get replacements in within the window.  Stick with him as this league is proper shite so will only take a small run to turn the season around and push on towards the play-offs.
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #176 on: Sunday, December 19, 2010, 21:41:59 »

Same time of year as when Wilson took over
Luci

Fatbury's Stalker

Ignore
« Reply #177 on: Sunday, December 19, 2010, 21:50:43 »

I don't think it would take many decent managers long to identify we can't defend for toffee.

I'm on the fence regarding whether he stays or goes as can't think who id want as replacement.  Saying that, it's been over 4 months since the season started and were still as inconsistent as ever. Last season I often expected a win/draw but this season I tend to be airing on the side of negativity and expecting us to lose.
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #178 on: Sunday, December 19, 2010, 22:04:54 »

When you lose 2 big players and dont replace them...you are in trouble.
For me Wilson's big mistake is thinking/hoping that Pericard would fill the boots of Paynter..he hasn't.
For me players like JPM,Douglas,Prutton,Ball,Ritchie,Sheehan have all been so inconsistant its untrue.
Every one knows i am a big Morrison fan....he has struggled lately yet i still think he is a massive plus for us in future games.
Lets not forget that Austin was out for a month on the back of a great win v Saints.
For me the lack of motivation for the bread and butter games is worrying...the next four matches will be interesting to say the least.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #179 on: Sunday, December 19, 2010, 22:29:53 »

When you lose 2 big players and dont replace them...you are in trouble.

Don't  know about that, Ferguson lost Ronaldo and Tevez, yet still won the Carling Cup.

The other guys have just got to step up to the plate...in our case Morrison and er um Pericard.

Morrison has done probably what the management wanted and put himself in the shop window to command a fee, and we haven't been short on goals, in fact we've scored half a dozen more with Vince leading the line than at the same stage with BP up there.

Our problem this season has been an accumulation of small things going wrong at bad times..that's the sort of shit that can happen....
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 ... 46   Go Up
Print
Jump to: