Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Deadline Deals  (Read 8833 times)
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #60 on: Thursday, November 25, 2010, 21:51:56 »

With no defender coming in i think its time for 5 at the back 3 in the middle and ritchie playing off Austin.

Agree.

Dont think i would say this but i honestly feel we have missed Pericard the last two matches...not a great goalscorer but keeps defenders busy.
axs
naaarrrrrppppp

Ignore
« Reply #61 on: Thursday, November 25, 2010, 22:16:21 »

I'm not that fussed with Ritchie, he got done by rochdales left back every time. Would rather see David ball playing, even on the wing.
« Last Edit: Thursday, November 25, 2010, 22:32:03 by axs » Logged
flammableBen

« Reply #62 on: Thursday, November 25, 2010, 22:29:48 »

Sorry people. Turns out the Sean O'Hanlon rumour wasn't true (unless there's a late night announcement), was just passing on what I heard.
juddie

Ignore
« Reply #63 on: Thursday, November 25, 2010, 22:46:27 »

nick likes this

With no defender coming in i think its time for 5 at the back 3 in the middle and ritchie playing off Austin.
LucienSanchez

Is this hospital called St. Croc of Shit?!

Ignore
« Reply #64 on: Thursday, November 25, 2010, 22:46:46 »

Why oh why oh why oh why did we not sign an experienced centre back? Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

We made a promise we swore we'd always remember... no retreat, baby, no surrender
jb

Ignore
« Reply #65 on: Thursday, November 25, 2010, 22:49:07 »

Because Wilson loves the kiddies.
Lumps

« Reply #66 on: Friday, November 26, 2010, 00:22:31 »

Because Wilson loves the kiddies.

Right so one bastard makes out Charlie is a dealer, and you have to imply the manager's a paedophile!

Aren't things bad enough?
flammableBen

« Reply #67 on: Friday, November 26, 2010, 00:28:19 »

Oh so that what all the edited out stuff was about! I was in the pub and got back to WHITS EDIT.

My friend saw Ward going out for a run in Marlborough (or Wanborough or Park South or Penhill) or somewhere. I wasn't really listening. Think it was the day after he was at the Swindon away game so he probably just travelled with us and stayed with a friend.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #68 on: Friday, November 26, 2010, 07:16:44 »

BBC RS report we are looking to bring Frampton back or Huddersfield's CB  Nathan Clarke.

We'll see com January I suppose,
« Last Edit: Friday, November 26, 2010, 07:48:30 by Batch » Logged
Dr Pierre Chang
ITK Curran lover

Ignore
« Reply #69 on: Friday, November 26, 2010, 11:38:46 »

KENNY Jackett has denied today’s signing of Josh McQuoid signals the end of Millwall’s interest in Swindon striker Charlie Austin.

The Lions today signed the Northern Ireland international striker on an emergency loan deal and the move is set to be made permanent in January, with Millwall reportedly having agreed to pay AFC Bournemouth more than half a million pounds.

Jackett had two bids rejected by the Cherries earlier in the week but it was a case of third time lucky as he finally got his man.

But despite the latest striking addition, the manager told News Shopper it didn’t mean the Lions had given up hope of rekindling their interest in long-term target Austin when asked.

He said: “I wouldn’t say so because we’ve looked at a number of players.

“We are pleased to add Josh but will we look to keep adding in the future?

“Of course we are always looking and looking to improve if we can.
http://www.newsshopper.co.uk/sport/8688876.Lions_still_interested_in_Austin_despite_McQuoid_signing/

Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #70 on: Friday, November 26, 2010, 11:39:28 »

His quotes do not mention austin. bullshit article

Things get better but they never get good
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: