Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Wii  (Read 1800 times)
oxford_fan

Ignore
Wii
« on: Sunday, November 14, 2010, 11:31:21 »

I'm looking at getting one for Christmas, is this a good deal?

http://www.game.co.uk/Consoles/Wii/Pre-owned-Nintendo-Wii-Console-with-Mario-Kart/~r341304/

2nd hand is fine and I need to get Wii Fit with it which seems to be £50 pre-owned. Will get Wii Party new, which comes with an extra controller, for just under £30 so that we can play all the games pissed up on Christmas day.
jonny72

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Sunday, November 14, 2010, 11:54:33 »

If you're buying second hand I'd get it on eBay rather than one of the high street chains. You'll pay less and get more.

Provided you've got 3 other friends, I'd make sure you get enough remotes for everyone - the plus versions if you can.

A Wii is a lot more fun when you've got 4 people jumping up and down and hitting each other with the remotes.
STFC_Gazza

« Reply #2 on: Sunday, November 14, 2010, 18:08:36 »

wii party is quality! Basically Mario Party 9 without the Mario characters, think the developer lost the rights or something to use Mario?
jonny72

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Sunday, November 14, 2010, 18:28:40 »

wii party is quality! Basically Mario Party 9 without the Mario characters, think the developer lost the rights or something to use Mario?

Interestingly, Wii Party was developed by Nintendo whilst Mario Party is developed by Hudson (for Nintendo).

Think Nintendo just wanted to do the party thing a bit differently.
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #4 on: Sunday, November 14, 2010, 18:29:26 »

Danny Wilson's Mario Party
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: