Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Can we please stop talking about last season in relation to this please  (Read 6959 times)
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« on: Sunday, October 17, 2010, 11:04:29 »

Thanks

Things get better but they never get good
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Sunday, October 17, 2010, 11:09:02 »

no.  last season is a benchmark for this season.  why wouldn't football fans discuss how their team is progressing or nor progressing
jb

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Sunday, October 17, 2010, 11:10:10 »

Thanks

Agreed
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Sunday, October 17, 2010, 11:13:57 »

Perhaps I should have rephrased it as "Please can we stop assuming that we are the same side this season than last and stop with the ridiculous claims that because we did so and so last season we will do the same again this"

We are shit this season. We've got rid of our two best players and haven't adequetly replaced them, wilson has no fucking clue what our best formation is.

I await the happy clappers with their high and fucking mighty patronising comments towards me. Fuck it. I'd love to be proven wrong and see us top 6, but from what i've seen this season it isn't going to happen.

herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Sunday, October 17, 2010, 12:04:01 »

Perhaps I should have rephrased it as "Please can we stop assuming that we are the same side this season than last and stop with the ridiculous claims that because we did so and so last season we will do the same again this"

We are shit this season. We've got rid of our two best players and haven't adequetly replaced them, wilson has no fucking clue what our best formation is.

I await the happy clappers with their high and fucking mighty patronising comments towards me. Fuck it. I'd love to be proven wrong and see us top 6, but from what i've seen this season it isn't going to happen.

We are shit this season?  Have a word with yourself you dozy cunt.

We've beaten saints twice and huddersfield. We got a draw at Carlisle when they were flying and have also beaten rovers (Something we couldn't manage last season). Doesn't look to me like a shit team.

Inconsistent? Yes, just like nearly all the teams in the league (Which is why it's so tight).

Sense of perspective is missing somewhere.

It's All Good..............
Benzel

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Sunday, October 17, 2010, 12:06:33 »

We're not shit you fool. Nothing more needs to be said, alright buddy?

Is your cat making too much noise all the time?
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Sunday, October 17, 2010, 12:07:56 »

Does this forum not like people called Dave?

Heaven forbid people ever have their own opinion!
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Sunday, October 17, 2010, 12:12:44 »

Our problem is we haven't been able to put out the same team week in week out like last season, once we can do that we'll settle down. And as for having an opinion, that's fine, just if people keep on banging out the same old shite post after post they'll irritate people and get stick.
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Sunday, October 17, 2010, 12:13:03 »

They have their opinion and I have mine. That's what a forum is about isn't it? Get off that high horse Sam, you'll get a nosebleed.

Samdy Gray

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Sunday, October 17, 2010, 12:13:55 »

That was more in response to Benny's "I'm right, you're wrong" reply. But yeah, fuck off.
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Sunday, October 17, 2010, 12:14:42 »

That was more in response to Benny's "I'm right, you're wrong" reply. But yeah, fuck off.

That's hurtful.

pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Sunday, October 17, 2010, 12:26:42 »

No, they're arseholes

Ooh, goody, the "opinion" thing again. Like that justifies all manner of being wrong. In this case, it is my strong opinion that the claim that "We are shit this season" is dribbling shite of the worst order and dave in question should administer himself a good hard slap. But that's just my opinion so no-one's allowed to criticise it
Samdy Gray

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: Sunday, October 17, 2010, 12:28:02 »

Roll Eyes

Here we go again.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: Sunday, October 17, 2010, 12:34:55 »

Well, FFS. The bloke comes on talks a load of shite, people rightly point that out and then they're in the wrong because it's his opinion? Fuck that
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: Sunday, October 17, 2010, 12:37:33 »

I think we are playing rubbish football this season and don't really buy into the 'we're nearly there' claptrap.

That's my opinion, it is mine and belongs to me and i own it

[url width=144 height=256]http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/uncyclopedia/images/e/e2/Anne_elk.jpg[/url]

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5   Go Up
Print
Jump to: