Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: X Factor  (Read 9706 times)
juddie

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: Monday, October 4, 2010, 10:00:41 »

my company is doing the x-factor magazine, and we saw kaite and the italian knobjock by our offices last week, so we kinda knew they were going through. Was shocked about gamu but like everyone else, rumours are afoot about this twist. I'll see if any of the X staff are willing to share any insider info!

Anyway: Matt Cardle to win.

I also thought the lad from the manufactured boy band had an immense voice as well.

I like the scouse bird, the other two can fuck off.
Jamiesfuturewife
Cats is nature

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: Monday, October 4, 2010, 12:00:24 »

Who's Matt Cardle? The one who wore the same hat all the way through?
Luci

Fatbury's Stalker

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: Monday, October 4, 2010, 12:02:09 »

Anyone on Twitter have a look at that Italian moron's account (Nicolo Festa).  Provided great entertainment value - a personal hight being "F**k Life and F**k TV" haha
Jamiesfuturewife
Cats is nature

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: Monday, October 4, 2010, 12:11:24 »

I quite like him!  Embarrassed at least he hasn't got a stupid sob story!
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #34 on: Monday, October 4, 2010, 12:29:15 »

That's obvious but who will want to buy a record by someone who is irritating beyond belief!

I want the painter/decorator bloke to win anyway

+1 for John and Trev.
STFCBird
Ralphy's Wet Dream

C U Next Tuesday!

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: Monday, October 4, 2010, 12:37:37 »

Gutting PM Dawn didn't go through.

I really liked him, he was so sweet Sad maybe he will sing at my wedding
STFCBird
Ralphy's Wet Dream

C U Next Tuesday!

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: Monday, October 4, 2010, 12:40:26 »

my company is doing the x-factor magazine, and we saw kaite and the italian knobjock by our offices last week, so we kinda knew they were going through. Was shocked about gamu but like everyone else, rumours are afoot about this twist. I'll see if any of the X staff are willing to share any insider info!

Anyway: Matt Cardle to win.

I also thought the lad from the manufactured boy band had an immense voice as well.

I like the scouse bird, the other two can fuck off.

I knew about a few going through because we were asked to send shit loads of  X factor tat to the finalists local Tesco stores ready for the pikeys to go and buy it this morning Wink
Barry Scott

« Reply #37 on: Monday, October 4, 2010, 12:44:26 »

Out of the lads only Matt Cardle is likeable. The Italian is hateful and that bloke with the shit hair makes me angry with his over-fake emotional singing. He acts like he's going to cry in every song and it makes me want to puke. (Fuck I've got to stop watching birdtelly. It's making me sound like a girl.)
Power to people

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: Monday, October 4, 2010, 14:49:24 »

if the twist is to allow an extra act from each category through who is good enough from the other categories (i.e. we know it will be Gamu from the girls) who is good enough from the others
Luci

Fatbury's Stalker

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: Monday, October 4, 2010, 17:38:57 »

The Reason from the groups, the half cast girl from the over 28's and the Craig David looking fella from the boys!
Abrahammer

A legitimate dude sighting

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: Monday, October 4, 2010, 17:48:08 »

if the twist is to allow an extra act from each category through who is good enough from the other categories (i.e. we know it will be Gamu from the girls) who is good enough from the others

My Missus, who is obsessed with this, reckons she has heard that they left out one of the best acts from each group so they could go through on this wildcard thing and use the extra publicity.

That Gamu bird doing "Walking on Sunshine" in her audition was superb i thought.
Panda Paws

« Reply #41 on: Monday, October 4, 2010, 17:53:48 »

That Gamu bird doing "Walking on Sunshine" in her audition was superb i thought.

And edited
Highland Robin

« Reply #42 on: Tuesday, October 5, 2010, 09:12:29 »

I like X Factor.  I don't know why.  But they are trying cheaper and cheaper stunts every year.  Everyone knows Ganu should have gone through.  Maybe she was told straight away that there would be this 'wild card' rubbish.  But if they are really playing with young and obviously very over-excited peoples' emotions in the way that it appears they are, then there is going to be a disaster before long.  I hope someone will put a stop to it before its too late.  The competition is good enough without the mind games, played just to increase the income of Simon Cowell and others.  It is verging on the abusive.
Rustle
Prediction League Champion 2012/13

TEF World Cup Stunners Champion 2010

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: Tuesday, October 5, 2010, 09:23:00 »

More than likely Husstle from the groups because of the sexfactor,The plumpish dark fella who i think is called Paije from the boys (he should have been picked instead of that italian drama queen) and the over 28s is anyones guess.
Luci

Fatbury's Stalker

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: Tuesday, October 5, 2010, 09:28:03 »

Apparently Simon was seen with that chap from Diva fever filming so it could be them that get through.......(although I truly hope not)
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Up
Print
Jump to: