Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 [8] 9   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Fifa 11  (Read 13550 times)
PocketScience

Ignore
« Reply #105 on: Wednesday, October 13, 2010, 00:40:26 »

No problem.

Although I haven't scored any screamers, it appears at half time that the linesman is moonwalking off the pitch:

http://www.ea.com/uk/football/videos/ugc/41947947

hahaha quality, I hadn't noticed that
The Artist Billy Paynter

Ignore
« Reply #106 on: Thursday, October 14, 2010, 15:48:32 »

Fair play to EA, most of the Town players actually look ok,

Signed RW maestro Alan Stefanovic on a free in career mode, quality, keeping JPM out the side and he wears red boots. Wink
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #107 on: Thursday, October 14, 2010, 15:58:31 »

The game is a bit so so, got some good bits and some poor bits, not quite the finished product yet, been playing it a week now and don't find it very difficult on the easy settings but gets very difficult on the tougher settings.

Manager mode is good as long as you play and don't sim it.

Ball is awesome for me, Austin very average, JPM great out wide and Ferry is class, Cuthbert is pretty poor as is Morrison and Douglas, Dossevi and Pericard very poor for me.

Would love them to add a design your own stadium part to it in future editions, I would enjoy recreating the old County Ground with Shrivvy road stand.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
Gethimout

« Reply #108 on: Thursday, October 14, 2010, 16:02:24 »

I'm doing pretty well online. I struggled at first but manage to play a game a night and often win now. It's frustrating how people always want to be the decent teams rather than slugging it out in a league one match.
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #109 on: Thursday, October 14, 2010, 17:10:21 »

I'm doing pretty well online. I struggled at first but manage to play a game a night and often win now. It's frustrating how people always want to be the decent teams rather than slugging it out in a league one match.

Yeah it's annoying. I played someone who was Brighton on Fifa 10 though. That was quite fun. Especially as I won.
Benzel

Ignore
« Reply #110 on: Thursday, October 14, 2010, 17:24:15 »

I beat Rangers and lost to LA Galaxy as Swindon online recently.

I remember why I don't play online much. I'll have all the possession and better chances then I make one small error and lose.

Is your cat making too much noise all the time?
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #111 on: Thursday, October 14, 2010, 17:50:53 »

I remember why I don't play online much. I'll have all the possession and better chances then I make one small error and lose.

Sounds familiar......are you Danny Wilson? Cheesy

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
Benzel

Ignore
« Reply #112 on: Thursday, October 14, 2010, 18:03:57 »

Well I'm half way there with the first name!

Is your cat making too much noise all the time?
PocketScience

Ignore
« Reply #113 on: Thursday, October 14, 2010, 18:37:25 »

Yeah, that is annoying. Virtually everyone I play is either Real Madrid or Barcelona.

I did have a Swindon v Barnet online game, I was 1-0 up and they scored in the last minute then beat me on penalties (they are harder than Fifa 10 and I am shite at them!)
Gethimout

« Reply #114 on: Thursday, October 14, 2010, 19:30:16 »

Yeah, that is annoying. Virtually everyone I play is either Real Madrid or Barcelona.

I did have a Swindon v Barnet online game, I was 1-0 up and they scored in the last minute then beat me on penalties (they are harder than Fifa 10 and I am shite at them!)

Exactly! I just had a match Everton (me) 1 Newcastle 0

Saha tap in!
The Artist Billy Paynter

Ignore
« Reply #115 on: Friday, October 15, 2010, 13:20:04 »

Crap how people keep disconnecting after taking a beating... played as Ath Bilbao against some monkey who was Real Madrid, went 1-0 down after 2mins, a Llorente hatrick thus followed, Then the shit disconnected after 85mins. Crash
Freddies Ferret

« Reply #116 on: Friday, May 13, 2011, 20:48:18 »

anyone fancy a game online?
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #117 on: Friday, May 13, 2011, 21:28:11 »

anyone fancy a game online?

That's it, put the boot in while PSN is down.
Freddies Ferret

« Reply #118 on: Friday, May 13, 2011, 22:22:54 »

fucking hell..that still down?
SCM

Ignore
« Reply #119 on: Friday, May 13, 2011, 22:28:53 »

Crap how people keep disconnecting after taking a beating... played as Ath Bilbao against some monkey who was Real Madrid, went 1-0 down after 2mins, a Llorente hatrick thus followed, Then the shit disconnected after 85mins. Crash

Go on custom match - make sure the DNF% is 10% or less.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 [8] 9   Go Up
Print
Jump to: