Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 25   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Paranormal Activity  (Read 41625 times)
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: Sunday, September 26, 2010, 22:17:18 »

oooh you win

/
W56196272
Talk Talk

« Reply #31 on: Sunday, September 26, 2010, 22:17:38 »

Yes there is. It's a physically measurable emotion that can record an increase in heart rate, pupil dilation and an increase in hormone release etc etc.

That's not an opinion, it is a fact.

The paranormal IS an opinion.

PS much like "I prefer doughnuts to croissants" or "I prefer red to blue". Just opinions.

2+2=4. That is a fact.
Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: Sunday, September 26, 2010, 22:17:47 »

Its just his opinion Mr T,no need to kick off.

Move along Smiley

Not kicking off at all Yeo.

I just dont like the "This is my opinion therefor it is gospel" attitude that he always spouts.

Not kicking off one bit mate.

And, in fact it is not scary or initmidating one bit, it is more mischievous than anything.

yeo

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: Sunday, September 26, 2010, 22:19:26 »

have you ever seen her? what period clothes does she wear?

/
W56196272
Talk Talk

« Reply #34 on: Sunday, September 26, 2010, 22:20:42 »

Not kicking off at all Yeo.

I just dont like the "This is my opinion therefor it is gospel" attitude that he always spouts.

Not kicking off one bit mate.

And, in fact it is not scary or initmidating one bit, it is more mischievous than anything.

Again, I am not voicing an opinion Andy.

Show me cold hard real evidence. If you can't then it is not real and shut the fuck up calling me names. Cunt  Grin
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: Sunday, September 26, 2010, 22:20:59 »

have you ever done any research into your house?

/
W56196272
Talk Talk

« Reply #36 on: Sunday, September 26, 2010, 22:23:23 »

Yeah, mine is built from bricks, mortar, concrete, wood and glass. Pretty fucking real. I would imagine Andy's is as well.
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: Sunday, September 26, 2010, 22:23:31 »

quit trollin
Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: Sunday, September 26, 2010, 22:23:36 »

have you ever seen her? what period clothes does she wear?

Never seen her but Jenna has smelt her lots of times when we first moved in. Been really wierd because have not had anything for nearly 2 years and then all of a sudden this morning she comes again.

Dont know why, but like I said, the place has got a feeling about it at the moment, cant put my finger on it but Charlie has not settled all day
Talk Talk

« Reply #39 on: Sunday, September 26, 2010, 22:25:02 »

quit trollin

No, can't. It's like giving up smoking or the gash. It will never happen.
Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: Sunday, September 26, 2010, 22:26:15 »

Plenty

I have the deeds here dating back to 1729, Originally built by Lord Elcombe as a tied cottage. Once the estate grew my particular cottage was turned into a Surgery/Sick House
Talk Talk

« Reply #41 on: Sunday, September 26, 2010, 22:30:56 »

My house was built in 1990 on the remains of a pig farm. I don't know why but when I cook bacon it always smells really good.
Leggett
Do you like popsicles?

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: Sunday, September 26, 2010, 22:31:22 »

I've seen some stuff i really cant explain, the most notable of which was when i was working nightshift for Royal Mail about 5 years ago. At about 4/4:30am I'd take the mail from Dorcan to the Highworth Delivery Office. One morning in winter (it was pitch black and I was fucking cold) I was pootling along the road between the South Marston Industrial Estate and Highworth, just gone past the entrance to the house on the left (not the farm that sells eggs, the one well before that) no other cars about, and I had my window open. I see in my passenger wing mirror a flash of light from way over on the left, over the hedge, and it settled right near my drivers side rear corner of the van. I am doing about 40 or 50mph at the time, and it keeps pace with me .Its lighting the road, hedges and trees up behind me like daylight, so fucking bright. I dunno if it was making any noise, but it wasn't audiable over the engine or the wind through the window. It freaked me the fuck out, i slowed right down to about 20 or so, I couldnt take my eyes off it. I was shitting it. It followed me til just about the brow of the hill that drops down into Highworth, and just as quick as it appeared, it flew off back over the hedge. I was so freaked out that when i got to the Highworth DO, i sat in my van until a postman arrived. I never spoke a word of this to anyone at work, or friends, or family.

I've seen lots of weird flashes coming from the field over that hedge as I've been driving about through the years, but never, ever anything like that again. still freaks me out.

Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: Sunday, September 26, 2010, 22:36:08 »

My house was built in 1990 on the remains of a pig farm. I don't know why but when I cook bacon it always smells really good.

Just about sums it up Alan

Put the can down and walk away from the computer
Talk Talk

« Reply #44 on: Sunday, September 26, 2010, 22:44:16 »

I've seen lots of weird flashes coming from the field over that hedge as I've been driving about through the years, but never, ever anything like that again. still freaks me out.

Did you ever do physics at school and the principles of light reflection and refraction? For fuck's sake, why do people try and make abnormal experiences 'paranormal'?

Ok, I'll seriously join in. I stay at a 450 year old pub/B&B in Warwick. When I first arrived I was regaled by the bar staff with tales about how it was 'haunted' and weird stuff happened. So one evening I was sat in the bar at a table next to a couple of lads. Completely randomly, one of these bloke's pints just fell off the table and smashed on the floor. I thought 'oh he is a bit pissed and must have knocked it'. The barman cleared it up and gave him another pint. Twenty minutes later this beer 'jumped off the table' and smashed as well. I was sort of watching and he was nowhere near it. Really bizarre and quite spooky.

A few weeks later I was sat at the same table as the builders. I had dinner and a beer. From nowhere my pint had suddenly smashed on the floor. 'Fuck me' I thought, 'there really is something going on in this place'. Anyway, the staff cleaned up, I had another pint and just sat there and watched it. Slowly, almost imperceptibly, it slid to the edge of the table on a film of moisture. I stopped it and called the landlord over. 'Hey, what's the story with this pint glass?' 'Oh,' he said, 'the pub is so old that the floor is on a slant and glasses slide off all of the time.'

No ghosts, not paranormal. Just basic gravity, fluid meniscus's and cant angles.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 25   Go Up
Print
Jump to: