Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Swindon v Huddersfield Official Matchday Tread.  (Read 20771 times)
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #195 on: Sunday, September 26, 2010, 01:19:06 »

Especially as he was two rows above me. Incredible effort all round.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #196 on: Sunday, September 26, 2010, 01:31:26 »

you must have jumped, jumped, well just like a midget Sean Morrison from a corner...
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #197 on: Sunday, September 26, 2010, 01:34:15 »

You underestimate Kinky Tom's crouching skills.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #198 on: Sunday, September 26, 2010, 01:38:44 »

I didnt think of that!

school boy error
SCM

Ignore
« Reply #199 on: Sunday, September 26, 2010, 04:15:01 »

[url width=640 height=480]http://www.swindontownfc.co.uk/javaImages/9c/72/0,,10341~9073308,00.jpg[/url]

Beast.
betty_swollox

Ignore
« Reply #200 on: Sunday, September 26, 2010, 07:27:38 »

When Amankwaah trapped the ball down, put it through those two players and strolled on to, got a standing ovation from the Arkell's Stand....shame he gave it straight back to them with a poor pass. That was worth the entrance fee alone though.
Bennett
No Comment

Ignore
« Reply #201 on: Sunday, September 26, 2010, 08:53:54 »

his stretch to stop a cross field ping from sheehan was quite impressive, and then to win the ball from their feller was also good

This is the water.
And this is the well.
Drink full and descend.
The horse is the white of the eyes and dark within.
LJ9
Whining little Bitch

PDC: "Send me off, we will win this league anyway"

Ignore
« Reply #202 on: Sunday, September 26, 2010, 09:05:34 »

Just great waking up this morning, still with a massive smile on my face and knowing that my beloved Town are finally beginning to show why they had such a great season last season.

Roll on Tuesday!!!

Off to the Reebok now for the United game (the missus is a Bolton fan!!)
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #203 on: Sunday, September 26, 2010, 09:22:29 »

Well i thought Amankwah was my mom....his defending in the first half at the back stick was first class on a couple of occasions they had set pieces.
Caddis lacks pace so every time he had an oppurtunity and tried to break free it came to nothing.
He is more of a passing type player....so really like Prutton and Douglas!
For all the good things about our midfield(and they are good)we really dont score enough goals from midfield.
Benzel

Ignore
« Reply #204 on: Sunday, September 26, 2010, 09:31:08 »

Sean was unbeatable. Whenever the ball was going in his direction you just knew there was nothing to worry about. Him and Scotty are getting quite the partnership together and as much as I love LJF I can't see it changing any time soon. Fair play to Wilson who stuck to his guns, it seems to be paying off.
The midfield was solid and Prutton had his best game, I guess I reacted too quickly, but he's proving my early impressions wrong and perhaps we're starting to see the Prutton that Leeds fans came to know and love. I also think Dossevi had his best game, his skills and awareness of his surroundings are breathtaking at times. Would love to see Manks' silky skill again, anything that gets the whole Arkells on it's feet has gotta be a bit special. Fair play to him too, if he's carrying this dodgy ankle that needs working on.

Not a bad peformance in the side and if I could be bothered to score everyone, there'd be no lower mark than a 7.

Is your cat making too much noise all the time?
jonny72

Ignore
« Reply #205 on: Sunday, September 26, 2010, 09:34:08 »

Him and Scotty are getting quite the partnership together and as much as I love LJF I can't see it changing any time soon.

It's a bit rough on LJF as he didn't do anything wrong in the games he played and was probably the best CB in them. Think he kind of took the fall for the defensive failings when the only problem was Rose. I'd still like to see LJF and Morrison play together at some point as LJF has the best passing / bringing the ball out of defence of the three, but obviously it ain't going to happen anytime soon.
normy

Ignore
« Reply #206 on: Sunday, September 26, 2010, 09:38:54 »

Sheehan was arguably the difference between the two teams. His support, control, passing, crossing, and work rate up and down the wing was exceptional, and a revelation to me. Like a poor man's Ashley Cole. That bit of width made up for our lack of wingers.
 Nobody had a poor game, but Morrison was immense, and besides winning every header he took good options in other ways and made no obvious mistakes.

ust be the oldest
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #207 on: Sunday, September 26, 2010, 09:50:46 »

That was a superb leap by Morrison for the goal, beautiful.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #208 on: Sunday, September 26, 2010, 10:31:24 »

Caddis played like a right winger playing in central midfield. He made some good runs at times and I dont think he lacks pace at all.

He did look like a player, playing slightly out of position. Only seen him twice but from what I have seen he is definitely a right winger. A touchline hugger winger, certainly more so than JPM who for the most part can make the transition from RW to CM fairly seamlessly.
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #209 on: Sunday, September 26, 2010, 10:39:54 »

That was a superb leap by Morrison for the goal, beautiful.

Did he leap like a salmon? Stuart Hall will tell you that is the best kind of leap  Cool

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17   Go Up
Print
Jump to: