Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: HTC Wildfire  (Read 2049 times)
woolster

« on: Tuesday, September 21, 2010, 16:33:24 »

getting a wildfire tomorrow anyone know if there any good
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Tuesday, September 21, 2010, 16:34:47 »

I have one, it's perfectly good. Battery life is shocking but same as any other SmartPhone. The Desire is a better phone but I prefer the Wildfire as it's a little smaller.
Div

« Reply #2 on: Tuesday, September 21, 2010, 16:44:12 »

I have one...i struggle to use it for anything else than texting and browsing the internet, so i find the battery life great.

I tried installing a football widget once, it confused me so deleted it. One thing annoys me about it though, if i want to go onto the internet and i'm not already connected it tells me i can't go on, so i have to close the window then open up the settings, takes a few taps if i'm not around wi-fi - it doesn't ask if i want to connect just tells me i can't.

I couldn't tell you about any of the features, i disconnect from the internet if i'm not on it, so i don't know about any of the widgets that are affected when roaming - like the weather. But i once used the maps on it, was fantastic, easier to use than the Nokia OVI maps or whatever they're called (and free bar the data charges which i doubt would've been much).

This is the extent of my phone usage, i can have 7 different homescreens but have three occupied - one of those i never use, the other has my most important shortcuts - msgs, call history, dialer and internet, the other has shortcuts i could find handy at sometime, but never do...I don't know why i got it, surely a Nokia 3210 would have done the job for a lot less
Bert1981

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Tuesday, September 21, 2010, 16:44:56 »

I've got one, on it right now! I love it, never had a smart phone before so nothing to compare it to, apparently the screen is quite low rez versus an iphone or desire but i honestly cant tell. Its a bit tricky getting used to the touchscreen but its a decent size and i can type quite well when its on its side and i've only had it a week. The web browser is excellent, just double tap on the screen and it zooms in aswell as automatically justifying the text so you dont have to scroll across. Battery life is not great but i think you get that with all smart phones. My only slight disappointment is the android market, the apps are not great and i dont really use them apart from facebook. The phone itself though is top notch and considering i'm only paying 20 a month with unlimited web access its a bargain.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: