Poll
Question: Women at Football, Wrong or Right?  (Voting closed: Tuesday, June 21, 2005, 11:53:00)
Wrong - 3 (13%)
Right - 20 (87%)
Total Voters: 14

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Women at Football, Wrong or Right?  (Read 2834 times)
Gazza's Fat Mate

« on: Tuesday, June 21, 2005, 11:53:00 »

I don't agree with the whole women at football thing it just doesn't seem right. Ok they may know the rules etc and may even have some good idea on team selection etc but are they really gonna be desspressed when the town lose or go mental when we beat the scum? No they will clap there hands say nevermind and go but another pair of shoes.

However women wearing football tops now thats ok very sexy! hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Johno

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Tuesday, June 21, 2005, 12:00:03 »

i voted for right. women can watch football, nothing wrong with it.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Tuesday, June 21, 2005, 16:04:27 »

Im not against woman at football, im against certain types of woman at football....if that makes sense
Compo

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Tuesday, June 21, 2005, 19:01:12 »

Well i guess theres no problem with women at a footy match, my Mrs has a season ticket and the town need all the money we can get,    but she did ask me yesterday if cookoo's were real birds or are they the things they put in them clocks, so who knows if they are an asset to the crowd or not, im just confused.
larwood
The girl least likely to.

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Wednesday, June 22, 2005, 07:33:27 »

Quote from: "Compo"
Well i guess theres no problem with women at a footy match, my Mrs has a season ticket and the town need all the money we can get,    but she did ask me yesterday if cookoo's were real birds or are they the things they put in them clocks, so who knows if they are an asset to the crowd or not, im just confused.

im against certain types of woman at football....

If you mean the type that go because of all the blokes around or because of the players legs ,then i agree.But there are loads that go because they support Swindon.

I was a small, fat child in a welfare house
There was only one thing I ever dreamed about
And fate has just
Handed it to me - whoopee
louavo

« Reply #5 on: Thursday, June 23, 2005, 07:33:07 »

I voted for right. My wife goes to footie with me & is damn sexy.

She also talks a better game than me and can keep up with me on the beer front before the game.

I also love how cute she looks in mid-winter, rapped up in a town scarf and hat!!

mmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Spud

« Reply #6 on: Wednesday, June 29, 2005, 18:51:23 »

*Fit women at Footy (Right)

*Vicky Pollards-a-like in the Town End (Wrong)
Anonymous

« Reply #7 on: Sunday, July 3, 2005, 14:37:16 »

No, it's part of our male culture if they really like football that much go and support women football teams.
Asher

« Reply #8 on: Sunday, July 3, 2005, 15:06:39 »

Fuck me dill, marie will kill you.  I like women at footy as long as they know the game, ie when she explained to you how the offside rule worked! Classic!
Luci

Fatbury's Stalker

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Sunday, July 3, 2005, 16:45:57 »

Just a quick post to say nice one to the guys saying women watching football is ok but the guys saying it isnt obviously haven't met any women who are genuinely into the game.  To these guys i can understand your opinions cause it would annoy me beyond belief sat next to someone who has no interest or enthusiasm and wears heels to matches however, please give us women the chance to show you that we can be passionate and into the game and some can even drink more beer than you!
Anonymous

« Reply #10 on: Sunday, July 3, 2005, 16:51:34 »

You dont undestand it's part of our culture a place we can do stuff that we wouldn't normally do. Cry, dance and kiss other men. I dont see gents sections in women shops
Luci

Fatbury's Stalker

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Sunday, July 3, 2005, 17:02:34 »

That is very sexist.  Sport is for everyone to enjoy.  If women enjoy football then so be it!  :cheers:
Anonymous

« Reply #12 on: Sunday, July 3, 2005, 17:04:25 »

They can, women's football. Why choose men's instead
Luci

Fatbury's Stalker

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: Sunday, July 3, 2005, 17:10:01 »

Because it doesnt have the same profile!  The atmosphere is weaker and I dont actually see a strong womens Swindon town team?  I think its good the town focuses on one major team. Gone are the days of male and female segregation! You should be grateful that there are still people whether they are male or female still supporting Swindon Town after all this club has been through! Male or female this shows loyal support.
Amir

« Reply #14 on: Sunday, July 3, 2005, 22:14:44 »

As long as they don't want to sit down in the town end, or say things like 'why doesn't he get it towards the goal?' I have no problem.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
Print
Jump to: