Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 ... 22   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Swindon V Southampton Official Matchday Thread  (Read 28580 times)
Dirk Diggler

« Reply #180 on: Saturday, September 11, 2010, 18:53:51 »

For the few that thought it was a poor game I can only assume that you were not at the Franchise the other week. Now that was crap!

Also I will stick my neck out and state that Prutton will be our highest scoring midfielder this year with 6-10 goals. That, I believe, is what he will bring to the party.  
bigbobjoylove

Ignore
« Reply #181 on: Saturday, September 11, 2010, 18:56:08 »

Dossevi looks the absolute bollocks. I fucking love him already. Still not impressed with Prutton though.

Agreed. Controversial, but I think he's our most talented player with excellent control, technique and  vision. You can tell the lad has played at a good level all his career.

Pleased with the win and glad the drummer fucked off. What was he thinking bringing that into the Town End?
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #182 on: Saturday, September 11, 2010, 19:04:44 »

Cunts the lot of you, when i turned around again i nearly fell over Sad

By the way, what where you doing up there? Watching the players go in?

We were in the legends and wanted a fag and the stewards made that a smoking area so we wouldn have to queue to get back in.

Genius idea, it's only took 5 years for them to come up with that one
adje

Ignore
« Reply #183 on: Saturday, September 11, 2010, 19:06:49 »

Not sure why Wilson is so desperate to accomadate Prutton - my guess is that he's on a fair bit of money.

because he really rates him and thinks he's gonna score shitloads of goals-honestly!

quot;Molten memories splashing down
 upon the rooves of Swindon Town"
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #184 on: Saturday, September 11, 2010, 19:08:41 »

probably because we've played the last couple of games with 3 central midfielders, crazy thought I know...
Processed Beats

I drop beats from this processed meat.

Ignore
« Reply #185 on: Saturday, September 11, 2010, 19:12:11 »

Good three points, even better that it came against Southampton who are fast becoming the Leeds of League One.

Started nervously both halfs, with Southampton hitting the woodwork in each. But from then on i think we were in control. Brilliant display from the centre back partnership, third clean sheet in a row is something to be proud of. Smith again came in a did well, i have so much more confidence in him these days.

I really don't like the diamond formation, but it certainly suits Prutton, who i thought was fantastic today. Surged forward alot, attacked down the right and helped defensively too! McGovern was poor, i guess in contrast to Prutton the diamond doesn't work for him.

Pericard was good again, and Dossevi looked a real handful when he came on. Only downside up front was Austin, who must've dislocated his shoulder? Makes me slightly aprehensive for the weeks ahead, without our prized asset.

Overall, well earned three points, and glad to see us moving up the table.
Posh Red
Posh by name, Posh by nature

Ignore
« Reply #186 on: Saturday, September 11, 2010, 19:21:57 »

Southampton hit the bar from a set piece & we cleared the rebound.

We hit the bar from a set piece & managed to bundle in the rebound.

Other than that neither team really looked like scoring.

Three points to us & none for the dirty bastards from the south coast Smiley
Processed Beats

I drop beats from this processed meat.

Ignore
« Reply #187 on: Saturday, September 11, 2010, 19:22:23 »

Oh, and i don't think i've seen a more disgusting kit than Southampton's.
Rich Pullen

« Reply #188 on: Saturday, September 11, 2010, 19:29:15 »

Oh, and i don't think i've seen a more disgusting kit than Southampton's.

I have... Loads.
Arch Stanton

Wallowing in negativity

Ignore
« Reply #189 on: Saturday, September 11, 2010, 19:46:17 »

Thought the first half was pretty ordinary, I enjoyed the second immensely - in the same way I enjoy car crash tv, it was difficult to watch but somehow massively entertaining.

I thought the ref did ok, lets loads of stuff go - I bet Pericards got bruises all down his spine tonight. Vince played well today, look strong and took his offside goal well. Prutton looked better, but still stands around far too much pointing for some reason - get stuck in man!

Dossevi is clearly a mad man, he never stopped running and hassling the whole time he was on the pitch, such intensity is quite welcome.

And as for that tackle on Ball, he's lucky both legs are still intact - it was a horrible challenge, the ball didnt seem to move at all, he just went straight over the top. It was full of frustrated malice and nothing much else. What a prick.

I quite liked Southamptons kit.

sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #190 on: Saturday, September 11, 2010, 19:58:58 »

Southampton hit the bar from a set piece & we cleared the rebound.

We hit the bar from a set piece & managed to bundle in the rebound.

Other than that neither team really looked like scoring.

Three points to us & none for the dirty bastards from the south coast Smiley
The south coast club (hehehe) had a shot cleared off the line and forced Smith into a good save. Austin was unfortunate not to score but was denied by a telescopic leg from Davis in the first half and Vince's beautiful header after a great team move was disallowed. I thought both sides had chances but very few.

Morrison has impressed me hugely in the games I've seen.
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #191 on: Saturday, September 11, 2010, 19:59:11 »

Well reading through the last couple of pages, some of you are fucking spackers. Hard fought win against the promotion favourites who have spent millions and people are moaning. Get a grip or go and post on thisis. Unfucking believable.
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #192 on: Saturday, September 11, 2010, 20:01:51 »

Well reading through the last couple of pages, some of you are fucking spackers. Hard fought win against the promotion favourites who have spent millions and people are moaning. Get a grip or go and post on thisis. Unfucking believable.

They havn't spent mllions......but i get your drift.
To be fair i was fairly balanced in my verdict................................though my left bollock hangs to the right a tad.
Crispy
Pink Jumper For Goalpost

Ignore
« Reply #193 on: Saturday, September 11, 2010, 20:03:29 »

They havn't spent mllions......but i get your drift.
To be fair i was fairly balanced in my verdict................................though my left bollock hangs to the right a tad.

Yes they have.

They've got muslamic rayguns, muslamic rayguns..
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #194 on: Saturday, September 11, 2010, 20:05:11 »

Aside from the match report from another dimension courtesy of StefPol, I don't see much negativity.

Another three points at Walsall next week, no doubt.
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 ... 22   Go Up
Print
Jump to: