Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Charlie Austin  (Read 28262 times)
BANGKOK RED

« Reply #60 on: Thursday, September 9, 2010, 18:49:15 »

Hey Town End. Leave Austin alone!

Subtle work, which was not wasted!
Barry Scott

« Reply #61 on: Thursday, September 9, 2010, 19:00:35 »

I wish people would stop pointing out these rumours.

That's what I wanted to say in my post, but it turned into making me sound like a twat - so I deleted it. I hate the idea of spreading potentially destructive rumours about our own players. (Opposition and England players are fine.) It's tabloid/celeb culture gone too far. Smiley

I'll be letting sleeping dogs lie and will not visit this thread again.  Sad
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #62 on: Thursday, September 9, 2010, 19:05:47 »

Heard Danny Wilson wasn't happy with his position in the wall.
Spy

Ignore
« Reply #63 on: Thursday, September 9, 2010, 19:07:33 »

Let's be honest this thread is a load of bollocks can a mod just lock it please?
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #64 on: Thursday, September 9, 2010, 19:15:39 »

It's more likely to make him more determined and cement his place in the fans hearts. I wish people would stop pointing out these rumours.

I think Barry missed my subtle wordplay.

It's All Good..............
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #65 on: Thursday, September 9, 2010, 19:45:57 »

Let's be honest this thread is a load of bollocks can a mod just lock it please?

Get you......Spy,80% bollox ok.......you can talk the 20% football if you feel the need.
Spencer_White

« Reply #66 on: Thursday, September 9, 2010, 20:02:09 »

This thread is 80% bullshit 20% bollocks.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #67 on: Thursday, September 9, 2010, 20:15:15 »

I dont think thats true.
BANGKOK RED

« Reply #68 on: Thursday, September 9, 2010, 20:50:36 »

How could somebody get the fundamental basics of the TEF so drastically wrong.

See that Spencer_White (note the racism) cunt.

Ban him.

I am pissed of at myself that I appear to have lost my screen shot of the original TEF logo.
JOHNNY REEVES

« Reply #69 on: Thursday, September 9, 2010, 21:56:30 »

Tha truth is very sad and you would hold your heads in shame.Austin shouldn,t be mocked.
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #70 on: Thursday, September 9, 2010, 22:25:27 »

Nobody is mocking him
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #71 on: Friday, September 10, 2010, 00:48:38 »

Tha truth is very sad and you would hold your heads in shame.Austin shouldn,t be mocked.
Think you've missed the point. The only mocking has been of the original attempt to spread gossip which was quite rightly jumped on, then taken the piss out of. Charlie's private life is his own affair and should stay that way, it's his business, no-one else's
betty_swollox

Ignore
« Reply #72 on: Friday, September 10, 2010, 01:46:02 »

I keep hearing rumours about Charlie Austin's done this and that. It's always from people in Swindon who don't actually support their local team. There is something about the people in the town that they don't like to see people achieve any success from the place.
Turned up to play football last Sunday morning and people were going on about his miss against Carlisle. Never mention him when he's scored on a Saturday or his performance against Southampton. I've also seen him getting abuse from some lads down the bottom of town after the play off finals about his miss. Again none of these tw@ts support Swindon. Then they call him an arrogant tw@t because he gives them a bit of sh!t back with 'what have you lot every achieved' and 'you lot are just jealous coz you're not a footballer'. What else is he meant to say back to these idiots? The truth is he's right as well.
 It was the same with Pooky. People slagging him off for going out all time, ready to put him down basically they can't stand to see someone from Swindon achieve anything. As long as it's happening on the pitch then what they do in their own time is their business and nobody elses.

My only problem with Charlie Austin is I saw him in The Spot no so long ago wearing a cardigan with no top on underneath!
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #73 on: Friday, September 10, 2010, 04:46:12 »

My only problem with Charlie Austin is I saw him in The Spot no so long ago wearing a cardigan with no top on underneath!

That's disgusting. I didn't really think it was as bad as that. We're a family club and I can't see Fitton putting up with behaviour like that. What type of an example is he to the youngsters with such flagrant fashion faux paux?

Won't somebody think of the children!!? 

It's All Good..............
JOHNNY REEVES

« Reply #74 on: Friday, September 10, 2010, 06:35:23 »

He hasn't got himself int rubble by putting his herringbone in the wrong cavity has he? Heard Danny

Wilson wasn't happy with his position in the wall.

so nobody is mocking him and i.ve missed the point?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7   Go Up
Print
Jump to: