Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Kyle Stanley  (Read 1715 times)
DMR

« on: Monday, February 6, 2012, 11:16:57 »

Anyone watch the golf last night, and last week for that matter?

Absolutely quality last night.

The geezer's made me a small fortune, backed Sneds last week at 6s when it was apparent he had a sniff as he did it to Donald last year and KS's blow up made that a winning bet, then backed KS last night at 5/2 as he hit the front at 14.

He'll win more majors than McIlroy. You heard here it here first.
gingernuggets

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Monday, February 6, 2012, 11:40:43 »

I backed him at 66/1 this week before the start after watching him last week so goes without saying I love the bloke!

Thought he played really well last week but made a really bad decision on 18. He still played well in the playoff which can't have been easy.

He was brilliant yesterday and looks a class act in the making. Not sure about more majors than McIlroy though!

There have been some examples of players winning the week after throwing away a lead - even Rory came close in the Far East the week after last years Masters.
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Monday, February 6, 2012, 12:40:31 »

Anyone watch the golf last night, and last week for that matter?

Absolutely quality last night.

The geezer's made me a small fortune, backed Sneds last week at 6s when it was apparent he had a sniff as he did it to Donald last year and KS's blow up made that a winning bet, then backed KS last night at 5/2 as he hit the front at 14.

He'll win more majors than McIlroy. You heard here it here first.

Good player and comes across as a nice bloke.
Nice to see Lawrie win again yesterday also,the golf on both sides of the pond is good stuff and the Wentworth four day pass has already arrived for May.

Donaldson is due a win so keep an eye on him .
As for this week i reckon Quiros will go close in the European as he took the course apart last year.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: