Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 [11]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Daganhem away  (Read 31463 times)
UD161

« Reply #150 on: Friday, October 1, 2010, 15:47:34 »

Tickets at turnstiles mate.  Well, it is for home fans, so presume it's same for away.  In fact certain.  Our ticket office itself is a desk next to the bar pretty much still, so would not be able to cope with any traffic on matchdays!!  Is £2 extra (at £22) on the day.  If you are coming into ground from Victoria Road (from Dag East) you want to go through the car park, round back of Supporters Club, and to the far end.

Ha ha, no, I wasn't Dagger on the Oxford forum.  I did used to use the forum he used, and his wind ups did make me smile, but I stopped posting on there after we won the Conference. Seemed a bit pointless carrying on after that. 
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #151 on: Friday, October 1, 2010, 16:08:14 »

So what time are people getting to London? And where are they heading for beverages?
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #152 on: Friday, October 1, 2010, 16:09:14 »

Oh well, thats me logging off...

See you all tomorrow...........i hope...

Clems Army!
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #153 on: Friday, October 1, 2010, 16:17:50 »

Tickets at turnstiles mate.  Well, it is for home fans, so presume it's same for away.  In fact certain.  Our ticket office itself is a desk next to the bar pretty much still, so would not be able to cope with any traffic on matchdays!!  Is £2 extra (at £22) on the day.  If you are coming into ground from Victoria Road (from Dag East) you want to go through the car park, round back of Supporters Club, and to the far end.

Ha ha, no, I wasn't Dagger on the Oxford forum.  I did used to use the forum he used, and his wind ups did make me smile, but I stopped posting on there after we won the Conference. Seemed a bit pointless carrying on after that. 

Yeah OK  Wink
Langers

Ignore
« Reply #154 on: Friday, October 1, 2010, 16:40:59 »

Cheers mate. Enjoy the game (althought lets hope you dont enjoy it as much as us!)
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #155 on: Friday, October 1, 2010, 17:21:49 »

Nice to see a decet fan of an opposition team turn up for once rather than the gobby shites we've had this season from Huddersfield and bloody Brighton.
Sippo
Living in the 80s

I ain't gettin on no plane fool

Ignore
« Reply #156 on: Friday, October 1, 2010, 17:23:07 »

I wish I was going to this...   Sad

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit...
ChalkyWhiteIsGod
TOLD YOU SO

Ignore
« Reply #157 on: Friday, October 1, 2010, 18:06:21 »

There is an interesting debate on our forum about out of town grounds which was started after Tuesday's visit to Colchester's new ground, which most Daggers fans seemed a bit underwhelmed with. 

everything a new ground shouldn't be!!!
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #158 on: Friday, October 1, 2010, 18:22:02 »

Those who are going, check the web before setting off, or en route. As it's been lashing down up here most of the day, and apparently Daggers ground isn't that hot for drainage.
Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #159 on: Friday, October 1, 2010, 20:52:29 »

I wish I was going to this...   Sad

part timer

what's the excuse this time ?
Sippo
Living in the 80s

I ain't gettin on no plane fool

Ignore
« Reply #160 on: Friday, October 1, 2010, 20:54:00 »

No mates

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit...
Talk Talk

« Reply #161 on: Friday, October 1, 2010, 20:54:34 »

everything a new ground shouldn't be!!!

Colchester's new ground is seriously the worst I have ever been to. More shit than Swansea.

Looking forward to tomorrow though. It will be just like Accrington revisited  Smiley
Spencer_White

« Reply #162 on: Saturday, October 2, 2010, 09:28:47 »

I dont like new grounds. But I rekon Swansea did OK.

Problem at Swansea is always the stewards.
Luci

Fatbury's Stalker

Ignore
« Reply #163 on: Saturday, October 2, 2010, 11:36:18 »

In the Aldgate exchange, hello to Swindon fans I don't know heh enjoying a London Pride shandy (poured by accident) :-)
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 [11]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: