Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: ......hmmm...  (Read 14331 times)
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #60 on: Friday, September 3, 2010, 09:44:13 »

I didn't understand any of that but Aaron Brown is a shitbird
Luci

Fatbury's Stalker

Ignore
« Reply #61 on: Friday, September 3, 2010, 11:22:07 »

Where is he now?
Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #62 on: Friday, September 3, 2010, 11:34:14 »

halfway up his own arse as usual
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #63 on: Friday, September 3, 2010, 11:45:34 »

As usual, Gazza makes perfect sense. And his posts are also easy to understand.

It's All Good..............
land_of_bo

« Reply #64 on: Friday, September 3, 2010, 12:06:51 »

Yeah but no but yeah but Aaron has a brown willy from all his bumming.
iffy

« Reply #65 on: Friday, September 3, 2010, 12:07:57 »

No but I can't post on here why I am bitter towards him!

Reason for this is I had a run in before with a certain superstar midfielder who will be signing for Barcelona next week, Aaron Brown! When that cunt was here I had a confrontation in the Apartments in Town a few years back with Brown as my cousin is friends with Debbie Smith who at the time was her boss as well as a mate, Debbie is now Phil Smith's wife. Anyway they told me something about Brown's "fitness" as they were mates with that prick, and I posted it on thisis back in the day. Brown didn't want what I wrote on a message board to be public knowledge (despite if the medical team at STFC had done their job they would know about it anyway) and he got a bit funny saying so I am keen not to fall out with my cousin by spouting off as I know they are or were mates with Christian, because players tell them things that they may tell me, and they are not supposed to be posted on message boards etc! TBH It was probably best not to appear bitter in the first place but meh!  Smiley

No, but yeah, but no, because if you don't let me in then Blazin' Squad are well gonna give you beatings because I've actually already met them already anyway, actually, down at the Radio 1 Roadshow at Weston Super-Mare! You remember, it was the time I got fingered by Chris Mars and Hayley Evers reckons she saw Joe Wylans taking a dump in the sea. But, anyway I have met Blazin' Squad and they said I should definitely come backstage and see 'em and do 'em, and anyway I do know them already because I'm their assistant. And if Rowan Gordon says I'm not then don't listen to him because everyone knows he's mental because he once shoved his knob through Miss Mayal's letterbox.
Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #66 on: Friday, September 3, 2010, 12:10:10 »

No, but yeah, but no, because if you don't let me in then Blazin' Squad are well gonna give you beatings because I've actually already met them already anyway, actually, down at the Radio 1 Roadshow at Weston Super-Mare! You remember, it was the time I got fingered by Chris Mars and Hayley Evers reckons she saw Joe Wylans taking a dump in the sea. But, anyway I have met Blazin' Squad and they said I should definitely come backstage and see 'em and do 'em, and anyway I do know them already because I'm their assistant. And if Rowan Gordon says I'm not then don't listen to him because everyone knows he's mental because he once shoved his knob through Miss Mayal's letterbox.

Sussex

« Reply #67 on: Friday, September 3, 2010, 12:10:37 »

That's ace.
Luci

Fatbury's Stalker

Ignore
« Reply #68 on: Friday, September 3, 2010, 12:11:19 »

Cheesy
Power to people

Ignore
« Reply #69 on: Friday, September 3, 2010, 13:13:48 »

Gazza or Brown  Hmmm
Jamiesfuturewife
Cats is nature

Ignore
« Reply #70 on: Friday, September 3, 2010, 13:43:43 »

Here's a fasinating fact for you all - Aaron Browns brother is my bosses next door neighbour!
STFC_Gazza

« Reply #71 on: Saturday, September 4, 2010, 06:21:06 »

Brown is at Darlington I think
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #72 on: Saturday, September 4, 2010, 09:47:07 »

Chuckable.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #73 on: Wednesday, September 29, 2010, 20:45:01 »

http://www.waterstones.com/waterstonesweb/displayDetailEvent.do?searchType=1&author=Christian|Roberts

Book signing in Waterstones on the 9th October. Stick that in your Kindle and smoke it Smiley
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #74 on: Wednesday, September 29, 2010, 21:59:07 »

How did I miss this? Fucking genius. Cheers to Batch for bumping
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: