Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 ... 14   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Millwall bid for Austin  (Read 36766 times)
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #60 on: Sunday, August 29, 2010, 18:12:11 »

Millwall cant afford Austin.........end of story.
Rich Pullen

« Reply #61 on: Sunday, August 29, 2010, 18:22:34 »

Crickey, this forum/football club needs a good week... and quick! Chins up chaps and, erm, chapettes.

Ignore
« Reply #62 on: Sunday, August 29, 2010, 18:25:43 »

Millwall cant afford Austin.........end of story.

not that simple.we dont know what money they have,or have maybe offered.fitton has already shown that he'll take the money despite a player not wanting to go(greer)so who knows.
and regardless of that,if austin wants to move he'll move.
Don Rogers Shop

« Reply #63 on: Sunday, August 29, 2010, 18:27:51 »

Crickey, this forum/football club needs a good week... and quick! Chins up chaps and, erm, chapettes.
Based on what i saw yesterday we have a few more weeks of this shit ahead
stfcinbmth

« Reply #64 on: Sunday, August 29, 2010, 18:28:52 »

not that simple.we dont know what money they have,or have maybe offered.fitton has already shown that he'll take the money despite a player not wanting to go(greer)so who knows.
and regardless of that,if austin wants to move he'll move.

I'm not too sure he'll want to go. His dad and grand-dad are Swindon fans, but then who knows
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #65 on: Sunday, August 29, 2010, 18:52:36 »

Based on what i saw yesterday we have a few more weeks of this shit ahead
Months...
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #66 on: Sunday, August 29, 2010, 18:55:17 »

years...
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #67 on: Sunday, August 29, 2010, 18:56:12 »

Eternity
stfcinbmth

« Reply #68 on: Sunday, August 29, 2010, 19:05:52 »

They are going to play well against Saints in the league game on the 11th. I'm trying to inject some positivity here
Lumps

« Reply #69 on: Sunday, August 29, 2010, 19:06:47 »

Could we all try to remember that AF is, or at least seems to be, a failrly intelligent bloke that knows what he's doing.

Selling the only goal-scorer days before deadline day at the start of a season in whaich you're doing all you can to get the gates up and are hoping to challenge for promotion doesn't fuckin fit with that analysis of his character. It would be a short termist twat of a thing to do.

It won't happen. Comparisons with GG, BP and Coxy are completely spurious. GG was after a contract renewal that wasn't on the table because he didn't fit with the "focus on the young, saleable assets" policy, BP WAS OUT OF CONTRACT FFS, and Cox was sold in the closed season as a part of the cash in and rebuild process, (we are not now in the period for that).

Fitton knows how to market a product, and he was so keen on Charlie I think mainly for his marketing potential (young, local ......).

He's not going to flush that at the start of the season for a few quid that will still be there at the end of it.

Please put this bullshit out of your minds.
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #70 on: Sunday, August 29, 2010, 19:08:49 »

Could we all try to remember that AF is, or at least seems to be, a failrly intelligent bloke that knows what he's doing.

Selling the only goal-scorer days before deadline day at the start of a season in whaich you're doing all you can to get the gates up and are hoping to challenge for promotion doesn't fuckin fit with that analysis of his character. It would be a short termist twat of a thing to do.

It won't happen. Comparisons with GG, BP and Coxy are completely spurious. GG was after a contract renewal that wasn't on the table because he didn't fit with the "focus on the young, saleable assets" policy, BP WAS OUT OF CONTRACT FFS, and Cox was sold in the closed season as a part of the cash in and rebuild process, (we are not now in the period for that).

Fitton knows how to market a product, and he was so keen on Charlie I think mainly for his marketing potential (young, local ......).

He's not going to flush that at the start of the season for a few quid that will still be there at the end of it.

Please put this bullshit out of your minds.

Will do Lumps........but if it isn't false i will hunt you down.
stfcinbmth

« Reply #71 on: Sunday, August 29, 2010, 19:15:12 »

Will do Lumps........but if it isn't false i will hunt you down.

I really can't see it happening Leefer, it would be suicide and wreck this whole season before it's even started
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #72 on: Sunday, August 29, 2010, 20:07:29 »

I'm not too sure he'll want to go. His dad and grand-dad are Swindon fans, but then who knows

Henshall's family are Swindon fans, didn't stop him being sold, before we even got a chance of seing him play...
Crispy
Pink Jumper For Goalpost

Ignore
« Reply #73 on: Sunday, August 29, 2010, 20:13:34 »

Unless the offer is too good to refuse, the club can have my season ticket back.

We dont NEED the money, we did with Cox/Parkin, Hasn't Fitton and Co. cleared the debt? Then why sell him? Do we not have any ambition as a club?

They've got muslamic rayguns, muslamic rayguns..
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #74 on: Sunday, August 29, 2010, 20:21:54 »

At least youll have weekends free to go to bradford Wink
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 ... 14   Go Up
Print
Jump to: