Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Camping  (Read 4338 times)
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Tuesday, August 24, 2010, 21:05:58 »

Nah, I was lucky it was the other side of the track. More luck than judgement where I pitched the tent. It was great to hear the heavy rain and howling wind and be tucked up in my new sleeping bag feeling cozy.  Cloud 9

A good sleeping bag is the dogs....many years ago I invested in a top of the range 4 seasons jobby....still a prized possession...
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Tuesday, August 24, 2010, 21:10:09 »

The closest I've come to camping was sleeping in a caravan in Telemark when it was -15C outside. Kirk Douglas ain't got shit on me.

I saw that t'other week......-15 is cold, you'd be alright in a tent as long as you've got decent kit.

I've woken before now with the tent covered in white frost and never noticed the cold....
LucienSanchez

Is this hospital called St. Croc of Shit?!

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Tuesday, August 24, 2010, 21:12:41 »

I have a Dutch military sleeping bag i picked up from Gorse Hill... filled with goose-down, waterproof, and rolls up into itself. Brilliant piece of kit.

We made a promise we swore we'd always remember... no retreat, baby, no surrender
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Tuesday, August 24, 2010, 21:27:28 »

Campings shit. You never get to sleep because of all the noise and then your wide awake at half 7 in he morning because it's blummin boiling. Camping as a neccesity for something else (e.g music festival) I can understand, camping for the fun of it makes fuck all sense to me. If god had wanted us to camp he wouldn't have invented houses

Things get better but they never get good
Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Tuesday, August 24, 2010, 21:28:49 »

Campings shit. You never get to sleep because of all the noise and then your wide awake at half 7 in he morning because it's blummin boiling. Camping as a neccesity for something else (e.g music festival) I can understand, camping for the fun of it makes fuck all sense to me. If god had wanted us to camp he wouldn't have invented houses

or 5* hotels
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Tuesday, August 24, 2010, 21:29:30 »

I agree with you Dave.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Tuesday, August 24, 2010, 21:39:16 »

Looking back, it's surprising how many birds, seemed to want to get in a tent and shag.....especially youngish ones....old birds just want to go to hotels, which is OK if they want to pay.

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Wednesday, August 25, 2010, 12:35:22 »

Looking back, it's surprising how many birds, seemed to want to get in a tent and shag.....especially youngish ones....old birds just want to go to hotels, which is OK if they want to pay.

i had some of my most enjoyable romps under canvas.
i'd rather get a caravan nowadays though
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: Wednesday, August 25, 2010, 13:07:41 »

i had some of my most enjoyable romps under canvas.
i'd rather get a caravan nowadays though

axs style...
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: