Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Tevez to leave?  (Read 4192 times)
Crispy
Pink Jumper For Goalpost

Ignore
« on: Friday, August 13, 2010, 09:09:26 »

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1302597/Carlos-Tevez-Im-unhappy-World-Cup-hell-Im-looking-forward-leaving-Europe.html

They've got muslamic rayguns, muslamic rayguns..

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Friday, August 13, 2010, 09:11:26 »

fucking hope not as he's in my dream team
Don Rogers Shop

« Reply #2 on: Friday, August 13, 2010, 09:19:06 »

Can you transfer him out yet Arriba? From what Bellamy said the other day Mancini doesn't talk to both Tevez or Bellamy.

City are royally fucking up the way they do the transfers imo they are bringing in shitloads but not releasing players.

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Friday, August 13, 2010, 09:27:27 »

i'm gonna have to ring my mate as he sets up our teams and we have a mini league every season.got till tonight i think.
oxford_fan

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Friday, August 13, 2010, 12:17:23 »

It's from the Daily Mail though, and no other newspapers or news sites are reporting it, so its likely to be bollocks.
Summerof69

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Friday, August 13, 2010, 12:54:39 »

Theres is talk City are offering to pay £500k a week to Ibrahimovic, who has got to be the most overrated footballer...ever.

BAZINGA !!

Join the Red Army Fund and donate at www.redarmyfund.co.uk

Join the Football Supporters Federation for FREE at www.fsf.org.uk/join.php
Matchworn Shirts
For Sale

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Friday, August 13, 2010, 13:13:39 »

Theres is talk City are offering to pay £500k a week to Ibrahimovic, who has got to be the most overrated footballer...ever.

He once said Sweden have a great chance at the world cup because they have the best player in the world......Zlaten Ibrahimovic

I come from a land down-under
Summerof69

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Friday, August 13, 2010, 13:22:50 »

He once said Sweden have a great chance at the world cup because they have the best player in the world......Zlaten Ibrahimovic

Last Summer, Inter Milan got the deal of year by getting Eto'o and €50m for Ibrahimovic from Barca.

BAZINGA !!

Join the Red Army Fund and donate at www.redarmyfund.co.uk

Join the Football Supporters Federation for FREE at www.fsf.org.uk/join.php
Power to people

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Friday, August 13, 2010, 14:35:34 »

Personally I don't give a shit about these overpaid primadonnas or the premiershit

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Friday, August 13, 2010, 14:48:17 »

Personally I don't give a shit about these overpaid primadonnas or the premiershit

yeah,stfc should not aim for promotion.league 1 is the bollocks
stfcinbmth

« Reply #10 on: Friday, August 13, 2010, 18:18:44 »

Tevez probably my favourite Premiership player

Ibrahimovic I wouldn't pay him 5 quid a week let alone 500,000
Colin Todd

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Friday, August 13, 2010, 20:07:14 »

yeah,stfc should not aim for promotion.league 1 is the bollocks

its a good point.  Whats the point in supporting a lower league team if you cant dream of one day mixing it with the best, however unlikley that may be
stfcinbmth

« Reply #12 on: Friday, August 13, 2010, 20:19:03 »

its a good point.  Whats the point in supporting a lower league team if you cant dream of one day mixing it with the best, however unlikley that may be

Trouble is, the longer more and more money is pumped into the supposed top tier( we all know how dreadfully dull it is) by the likes of $ly it's going to get more an more unlikely. $ly are killing grassroots and above football in this country. The same will happen in Germany and Italy, where they are now imposing their brand of superior tv
Colin Todd

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: Friday, August 13, 2010, 20:34:39 »

yeah its becoming more unlikely but if you give up trying to get there or believing you can get there then you might as well just fucking give up?
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: Saturday, August 14, 2010, 08:03:44 »

It's a bit of a paradox really. I'm with those people who don't have any interest in the Premiership, for me money has killed it. It's ruined. At the same time, as has been said, as a fan, you have to have that dream of one day, getting into to the top division, whether you support, Swindon, Stockport, Hereford or whoever.

But would anyone really want to be in Blackpool's position right now? They have not signed one single, solitary player over the summer. I suppose they're just planning to rake in the money this season and for the next four seasons (or whatever it is) in parachute payments. You can argue that that makes sense business wise but fucking hell, is that what football is about? Not for me. You can shove it up your ass. 'We're getting fucking murdered every week, but listen to those tills ringing' Bollocks to that.

With the current state of our Club and the way it is being run, I can seriously see a point not too many years distant where we do get back up to the Premier League. The likes of Burnley, Reading and Blackpool have done it (to name but three) so there's no real reason why we can't.  Where do we go from there though? I really don't know. I don't look too far ahead. Let's get back to the Championship first. In fact, I'm not looking past three points at the Monkey Hangers this afternoon.

Just win you cunts!
« Last Edit: Saturday, August 14, 2010, 08:06:06 by OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR » Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
Print
Jump to: