Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: BANNED FOR SEVEN DAYS  (Read 16941 times)
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Monday, August 2, 2010, 18:33:56 »

no cunt has ever banned me and im a proper deaconoid

It's true.

It's All Good..............
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Monday, August 2, 2010, 18:35:54 »

Seconded.
ghost_of_noble

« Reply #17 on: Monday, August 2, 2010, 18:54:24 »

I accept your apology but I am still confused.You say you have forgotten,but you remember I was being strange,how strange?Now I suppose I am genuinely old to most or all of you,I was born in 1942 but to someone born in 1922 I am not.It is all relative.As I am old I need some clarification on the terminology you lot use---[1]What makes a poster "A Troll?"[2]How does one become"Troll-Like?"[3]What on earth is "Trolling The Internet" when it is at home?"[5]How do I act like a tool BR and how do I stop?Finally I do understand the modulators have a job to do,I only ask that is done in a democratic manner with a right of appeal.I look forward to your comments as only an old man can.  
BANGKOK RED

« Reply #18 on: Monday, August 2, 2010, 19:00:24 »

Who said that the TEF is a democracy.

The Peoples Democratic Town End Forum is based around the Stalinist Communist ideal, of which General Barry Scott is our dear leader (whom has many assassins).

Bow to the might of the many, minnion.
ghost_of_noble

« Reply #19 on: Monday, August 2, 2010, 19:23:32 »

Careful BR you might be being stupid
Barry Scott

« Reply #20 on: Monday, August 2, 2010, 19:34:27 »

I accept your apology but I am still confused.You say you have forgotten,but you remember I was being strange,how strange?

Saying you were being strange is not entirely an admission of knowing how you were acting, but I banned you for a reason and that would be the reason SONN was banned and became intolerable.

Now I suppose I am genuinely old to most or all of you,I was born in 1942 but to someone born in 1922 I am not.It is all relative.As I am old I need some clarification on the terminology you lot use---[1]What makes a poster "A Troll?"[2]How does one become"Troll-Like?"[3]What on earth is "Trolling The Internet" when it is at home?"[5]How do I act like a tool BR and how do I stop?Finally I do understand the modulators have a job to do,I only ask that is done in a democratic manner with a right of appeal.I look forward to your comments as only an old man can.  

You're the one who continually tells us you're old. Which raises my suspicions. I can't think of a single member who has to tell everyone about their age or emphasise their worldly pitina in most of their posts. If you tell us regularly, it's for a reason. Cause and effect. It's what trolling is. It's saying or doing something to get a reaction. No doubt like you could now be doing to me, which I'm falling for in full if that is the case.

Look, there are members who are not far off your age who barely mention their age. My parents are not far off your age and within reason speak and act like people my age. If you're who you say you are be yourself, you don't need to have this whole geriatric persona - unless you're spacey or someone. Smiley
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Monday, August 2, 2010, 19:38:18 »

Remember the old saying Barry about first impressions? You'll find out you were right, I'm pretty sure of that.
Bennett
No Comment

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Monday, August 2, 2010, 20:31:48 »

i think we should ban ghost_of_noble for missing point 4 in his
I accept your apology but I am still confused.You say you have forgotten,but you remember I was being strange,how strange?Now I suppose I am genuinely old to most or all of you,I was born in 1942 but to someone born in 1922 I am not.It is all relative.As I am old I need some clarification on the terminology you lot use---[1]What makes a poster "A Troll?"[2]How does one become"Troll-Like?"[3]What on earth is "Trolling The Internet" when it is at home?"[5]How do I act like a tool BR and how do I stop?Finally I do understand the modulators have a job to do,I only ask that is done in a democratic manner with a right of appeal.I look forward to your comments as only an old man can.  

I hope you get banned again for missing point 4

This is the water.
And this is the well.
Drink full and descend.
The horse is the white of the eyes and dark within.
Talk Talk

« Reply #23 on: Monday, August 2, 2010, 20:34:46 »

Awww I liked the other thread. It was all new and shiny.
Bennett
No Comment

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: Monday, August 2, 2010, 20:35:13 »

the other thread lacked question marks i feel

This is the water.
And this is the well.
Drink full and descend.
Talk Talk

« Reply #25 on: Monday, August 2, 2010, 20:37:34 »

the other thread lacked question marks i feel

Like this one is missing punctuation and capitalisation?
Bennett
No Comment

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: Monday, August 2, 2010, 20:38:18 »

YeS

This is the water.
And this is the well.
Drink full and descend.
ghost_of_noble

« Reply #27 on: Monday, August 2, 2010, 20:38:59 »

I HAVE DROPPED A GOOLY,I HAVE OPENED ANOTHER POST UNDER THE SAME HEADING.WHAT A SILLY BOY[CANT SAY OLD CAN I] NOW I FIND I HAVE MISSED POINT4 I THINK WE SHOULD BAN ME TOO.
flammableBen

« Reply #28 on: Monday, August 2, 2010, 20:39:08 »

Complaining about being banned should mean an automatic ban.
Talk Talk

« Reply #29 on: Monday, August 2, 2010, 20:39:52 »

YeS

i fought so
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up
Print
Jump to: