Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 [8]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Sky Sports League 1 preview  (Read 33516 times)
Spy

Ignore
« Reply #105 on: Friday, August 6, 2010, 05:45:30 »

You could have at least put in some effort by hiding the actual url and just making the "here" clickable.
Barry Scott

« Reply #106 on: Friday, August 6, 2010, 06:49:30 »

He's got to give those at work or whatever a fighting chance of keeping their jobs though Spy!

Mine is here... http://www.meatspin.com/

Is that the one with the hateful javascript that resizes the window, moves around and has many prompts so it's near impossible to close?
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #107 on: Friday, August 6, 2010, 06:53:23 »

Hi Swindon fans,

I've also done a preview here: http://posh.footballblog.co.uk/theoppositionpart4.html . It would be great to get your feedback on how you think your team will do this season. Do you agree with me?

Good luck this season apart from against Posh Wink

A good, pretty well researched piece.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
comeonboro11

« Reply #108 on: Friday, August 6, 2010, 23:29:25 »

A good, pretty well researched piece.

Thanks mate.
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #109 on: Saturday, August 7, 2010, 08:17:51 »

I don't think we jad a mention on football league weekend. The scum had a piece though. From what they said Joey beauchamp played in the league cup final..
Stegenfreud

Say what now?

Ignore
« Reply #110 on: Saturday, August 7, 2010, 08:56:40 »

I don't think we jad a mention on football league weekend. The scum had a piece though. From what they said Joey beauchamp played in the league cup final..

From reading around most pundits and opinion seem to think we are merely mid table fodder.... Fair enough from the outside we have lost Bill and Gordy and no 'names' have replaced them, but surely these footballing experts can see we have a much stronger squad... well no, it seems not. Predictably they just look at the size of the club and prior reputation rather than the teams on the pitch. The one that i really don't understand is Charlton consistently being touted as promotion contenders, based on what? And Brighton.... again based on what? Having said that perhaps being under the radar a tad is a good thing...

simon FERRY cross the avon... do do.
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #111 on: Friday, April 1, 2011, 13:46:41 »

They haven't a clue outside the Prem. Walsall to finish above us!! I'd stick A hundred quid on that not happening.

Did you stick £100 on that then Sutton?

Just thought I would look back and see how wrong some of us were before the season started.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
@MacPhlea

Ignore
« Reply #112 on: Friday, April 1, 2011, 15:32:45 »

Oh dear...

Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #113 on: Friday, April 1, 2011, 15:58:56 »

Think our stealth trebuchet, got under the radar alright, but crashed and burned at an oasis near Benghazi.

It's reported that Luciano Gaucci has been shown the remains by al-Saadi Gaddafi, and is interested in resurrecting the carcass.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 [8]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: