Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: 1 in 7 chance of playing Oxford...  (Read 16932 times)
donkey
Cheers!

He headed a football.

Ignore
« Reply #75 on: Monday, August 2, 2010, 21:15:08 »

4-1, 4-1.  Two years running...but the Turbo charged 2-0 at the Manor is still a favourite.  A two-legged area final would be great.

donkey tells the truth

I headed the ball.

eeeeeeeeeeeeeee-aaaaaaaawwwwwww
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #76 on: Monday, August 2, 2010, 21:36:07 »

My first game watching the town was the 3-0 stuffing of the Pox at the CG in '89. The last time I went to the away fixture was at the Manor when Chalkie scored from a corner, we won 1-0 ( can't remember what year). I live to the west of Swindon and always viewed the Bristol/Swindon games with more interest to be honest.
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #77 on: Monday, August 2, 2010, 21:42:10 »

Some of my best and worst moments supporting Town were against the Pox. Losing 5-0 there fucked me off for ages despite the unbelievable battering we gave the cunts after the game - and in fact, before hand. Under McMahon our record there was shit beyond belief. I remember winning there after we gave them a 2 goal lead in 1990 and really taking the piss afterwards. I also remember winning at home 1-0 in 76/77 and seeing one of Swindon's finest jump off a van roof into the middle of a train load of the cunts on County Road signalling an almighty scrap.
The best, however was the 3-2 win with the smokebomb thrown from the Town End - good the beat them that way and afterwards was absolute carnage.
Crispy
Pink Jumper For Goalpost

Ignore
« Reply #78 on: Monday, August 2, 2010, 21:55:24 »

Some of my best and worst moments supporting Town were against the Pox. Losing 5-0 there fucked me off for ages despite the unbelievable battering we gave the cunts after the game - and in fact, before hand. Under McMahon our record there was shit beyond belief. I remember winning there after we gave them a 2 goal lead in 1990 and really taking the piss afterwards. I also remember winning at home 1-0 in 76/77 and seeing one of Swindon's finest jump off a van roof into the middle of a train load of the cunts on County Road signalling an almighty scrap.
The best, however was the 3-2 win with the smokebomb thrown from the Town End - good the beat them that way and afterwards was absolute carnage.

Fucking hooligan  Smiley

They've got muslamic rayguns, muslamic rayguns..
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #79 on: Tuesday, August 3, 2010, 08:25:06 »

Everyone was a hooligan in the 70's particularly when we played the Scum.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #80 on: Tuesday, August 3, 2010, 09:30:52 »

Reg

I don't think i'm dreaming, certain smaller derbies are still reknown for their atmosphere/edginess.  Whilst attendances can be low due to families staying away, i'd say most town fans at Brighton on Saturday would consider going. 

I've read a couple a three of your 15330 posts and recall you not being that bothered by the pox.  Out of interest do you have a number 1 most hated team?

I had a healthy hatred of Bristol Shitty, before we even played a league game v Headington.

Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #81 on: Tuesday, August 3, 2010, 09:34:25 »

Are you sure she just wasnt a shit cook Reg!

Interestingly different cook....you had to be creative in a communist country, make a little go a long way...

I did need to provide education on how to do an English roast dinner....
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: