Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 [9]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Hereford  (Read 22713 times)
woolster

« Reply #120 on: Friday, July 16, 2010, 22:02:29 »

I'm not talking about you, I'm refering to pride of wilts who is slagging him off on the basis of the last two games which he has not attended Roll Eyes
Cool Cheesy
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #121 on: Friday, July 16, 2010, 22:03:46 »

I've given Pericard motm in the last two friendlies.
Barry Scott

« Reply #122 on: Friday, July 16, 2010, 23:43:33 »

ive seen pericard for the latter of the last season, i hold nothing against him, BUT he just dont seem to be up for it, & if you cant score against hereford, then maybe its time to say goodbye, i will bet anyone on here that he wont score 10 league goals this season, £50 straight bet, league only tho

OST says he's not talking to you, but he probably should be. Your posts show no greater level of thought.
Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #123 on: Saturday, July 17, 2010, 01:26:06 »

ive seen pericard for the latter of the last season, i hold nothing against him, BUT he just dont seem to be up for it, & if you cant score against hereford, then maybe its time to say goodbye, i will bet anyone on here that he wont score 10 league goals this season, £50 straight bet, league only tho

I will take that but I will make it a tonne !

feel brave ?

I will gladly give my money to Barry to hold
wheretherealredsare
Change me

Ignore
« Reply #124 on: Saturday, July 17, 2010, 06:43:09 »

I'm not talking about you, I'm refering to pride of wilts who is slagging him off on the basis of the last two games which he has not attended Roll Eyes

There you have it! Maybe PoW is justified in his criticism if Pericard did not attend?

FWIW it does seem to me that PoW has a very negative opinion about most things ... even though I've never seen him/her speak.
woolster

« Reply #125 on: Saturday, July 17, 2010, 07:49:43 »

I will take that but I will make it a tonne !

feel brave ?

I will gladly give my money to Barry to hold
£50 Wink
Arch Stanton

Wallowing in negativity

Ignore
« Reply #126 on: Saturday, July 17, 2010, 08:30:36 »

Perhaps someone should cut Vincent in on a share of this betting action, might spur him on to better things.

I think Pericard will come good, he's never had a run of 90 min games. Yeah he's looked pretty ponderous when he's come on as a sub, but I've seen glimpses of some good stuff and I thought he did well against charlton in the playoffs when he came on in the 1st leg. ("yeah, but he missed that header at the end...winge winge..." - yes I know, fuck off)

Unfortunately I think a lot of his sub appearances have coinceded with a situation when we're searching for an equaliser and the pressure is on, not good if you're trying to work your way into a team.

He could score ten in a season if he's given a chance, just my opinion is all.
Sippo
Living in the 80s

I ain't gettin on no plane fool

Ignore
« Reply #127 on: Saturday, July 17, 2010, 10:01:00 »

No-one was ever going to break the paynter-austin partnership. It was just too good. Big vince just needs a goal for his confidence. But I still don't think he'll be a starter at the beginning of the season.

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit...
Arch Stanton

Wallowing in negativity

Ignore
« Reply #128 on: Saturday, July 17, 2010, 10:12:59 »

No-one was ever going to break the paynter-austin partnership. It was just too good. Big vince just needs a goal for his confidence. But I still don't think he'll be a starter at the beginning of the season.

Absolutely, nail on the head time...

Paynter and Austin were an awesome partnership, and I think we'll being saying the same about Austin and Ball - hopefully - I think Vince will have a bigger part to play as they're both young lads and won't be able to play week-in-week out.
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #129 on: Saturday, July 17, 2010, 10:24:24 »

If you look at Pericards goal to game ratio it is very poor...dont expect bags off goals from him,he will be used more as a player who will unsettle a team and maybe create opportunities for the more natural finishers.
Paynters goal scoring record wasnt great when he joined us so lets hope Pericard can take a leaf out of his book.
One F In Fitton

« Reply #130 on: Saturday, July 17, 2010, 17:23:17 »

On the Hereford United team are: O'Neil Thompson and Samba Kanoute. Which just makes me think that we are past 2018 and Football Manager had started making up names.

Your avatar is absolutely fucking superb. So much so, in fact, that I felt the need to post this comment.

So good choice, and may you prosper.
A Gent Orange

Ignore
« Reply #131 on: Saturday, July 17, 2010, 17:47:45 »

And you too Mr F. It is amazing what you can find on Google. By accident.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 [9]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: