Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Parkin's pissed!!!  (Read 7233 times)
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Thursday, December 23, 2004, 23:12:24 »

Cheesy Its your Mrs isnt it?

/
W56196272
Anonymous

« Reply #16 on: Friday, December 24, 2004, 00:14:12 »

What a stupid fucking bitch. If she dont like the columns put the paper down and fuck off. My cousin spoke of seeing Parkin in a club a couple months back he said he was laid back, chilled out and gentleman like. We dont need some slapper who should be washing up writing aload of crap, maybe we should right in some letters of support? How quickly people can moan but not praise.

One final thing i hope she has a post box in the kitchen, because if my wife left the kitchen there would be hell to pay
philbost

« Reply #17 on: Friday, December 24, 2004, 01:17:24 »

Quote from: "Reeves4manager"
What a stupid fucking bitch. If she dont like the columns put the paper down and fuck off. My cousin spoke of seeing Parkin in a club a couple months back he said he was laid back, chilled out and gentleman like. We dont need some slapper who should be washing up writing aload of crap, maybe we should right in some letters of support? How quickly people can moan but not praise.

One final thing i hope she has a post box in the kitchen, because if my wife left the kitchen there would be hell to pay

You r a complete and utter tw!t what is wrong with women having an opinion about football.
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Friday, December 24, 2004, 01:44:29 »

I think Gill is right,Parkins probably an alchoholic I heard a rumour he was also on smack :shock:

/
W56196272
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Friday, December 24, 2004, 07:08:44 »

Quote from: "philbost"
I do not think the woman in question was referring entirely to parkin, i think it a slur on the players fitness in general. On past forums i believe people have requested that macari come back to manage us, would he put up with players off down the pub p**sin it up?? He used to ring round pubs and clubs checking that his players were not there!!

There is some truth to what the woman in question has to say!!

So you're saying that the players aren't allowed to have a bit of fun?
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Friday, December 24, 2004, 09:19:44 »

I appreciate Phil's trying to be devils advocate here, but the woman's point of view is wide of the mark.  Parkin goes out on Saturday nights for a few drinks with friends etc.  Whenever I have seen him out in town he has never been pissed.  To single out a player for going out on the piss because he writes a column in a local rag is stupid.  Like he says he doesn't have to give us fans an insight into his social life but he choses to.  As it's a bit different from the usual footballers columns.  

I could care less if Parkin goes out on a Saturday night, if he started talking about going out on the lash on a Fridays that's when there'd be hell to pay.
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Friday, December 24, 2004, 10:52:20 »

Quote from: "dave_m_russell"
He works harder than any other player. Whoever critisiced SSP is clearly an utter twat

Did you write the letter then David??? Soapy Tit Wank
DMR

« Reply #22 on: Friday, December 24, 2004, 10:58:24 »

Wheres your Christmas spirit?
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: Friday, December 24, 2004, 11:02:55 »

Quote from: "dave_m_russell"
Wheres your Christmas spirit?

I was full of Xmas spirit yesterday I can tell you. It was coming out my ears in fact!

(It probably will be a bit later as well!)
DMR

« Reply #24 on: Friday, December 24, 2004, 11:09:18 »

Too early to start, 23rd.

I'm 'getting going' at 6pm
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: Friday, December 24, 2004, 11:28:04 »

very sensible Wink
Anonymous

« Reply #26 on: Friday, December 24, 2004, 15:28:13 »

Quote from: "philbost"
Quote from: "Reeves4manager"

You r a complete and utter tw!t what is wrong with women having an opinion about football.

Did you not read Gill's comments on super sam? 'nuff said
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: