Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Parkin's pissed!!!  (Read 7253 times)
kizz

Ignore
« on: Thursday, December 23, 2004, 12:58:32 »

http://www.thisisstfc.co.uk/Columns_Parkin_Story.asp?NewsID=90

Isn't a happy chappy is he now!!! I actually agree with what he says though, you can't expect professional footballers not to have a social life. I met him a couple of times last year, and I thought he was a sound bloke. Came across as being a really commited player... infact the first thing he said was 'sorry' (I met him after the Blackpool match last season when he missed a penalty)

Fair play to him for having a rant - but I'm sure there will be replies to his column!
 :roll:

iven a level playing field (i.e. enough water so a shark could manouevre, but not so deep that a bear would flounder) who would win in a fight between a bear and a shark?
STFC Village

« Reply #1 on: Thursday, December 23, 2004, 13:04:56 »

Totally fair point he's got, i hate it when fans start picking out individuals names, particularly when they have done nothing wrong and, are in fact, our best players!!!! :evil:  Articles like the one's he has read will only help to drive him away from the club, when it is obvious that he would like to stay, and 99.9% of the fans want him here.
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Thursday, December 23, 2004, 13:05:18 »

Love it, fair play to Sam.  The blokes played his socks off for the club over the last three seasons.  So what if he goes out on a Saturday night after victory or defeat.  What do people expect him to do.  Stay in and cry about losing, feck it he's only human, only young and probably wants to sow his seed like the rest of us.

Super Sam, stop, carry on.
DMR

« Reply #3 on: Thursday, December 23, 2004, 13:09:26 »

He works harder than any other player. Whoever critisiced SSP is clearly an utter twat
Piemonte

« Reply #4 on: Thursday, December 23, 2004, 13:14:12 »

Now if it was Brian "Ginsters" Howard i could understand Tongue
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Thursday, December 23, 2004, 13:20:40 »

If only someone had the talent to quickly draw up a "Don't leave Sammy" on line petition.  Then maybe he'd realise how much he means to us all.  If only....
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Thursday, December 23, 2004, 13:53:28 »

I was thinking to myself who would write such tripe.  Then as I read the letter Parkin's annoyed about all came clear when I read the last word

GILL.

A fucking woman.  Typical is she trying to annoy as many men as possible in one sweep of her pen.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Thursday, December 23, 2004, 14:20:39 »

Gill.....though might be a Gillingham fan.....trying to piss off SSP and succeeding.

They're a strange bunch.
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Thursday, December 23, 2004, 14:31:51 »

There was a post on thisisstfc criticising the players for having a Xmas party. What do you expect? Your customers don't come in and moan at you if you're hungover from the night before so what gives us the right to moan about footballers having social lives?

Whenever I've met players at supporters club meetings, not one of them has drank any alcohol whatsoever. By all accounts it sounds as if the only go out at weekends after games, so what's the problem?

It's just a minority who know nothing about football trying to disguise that fact by blabbering all manner of rubbish.
Anonymous

« Reply #9 on: Thursday, December 23, 2004, 14:40:31 »

How do we reply to that article?  It's fucking stupid someone would say that, he's an absolute legend.  If he left we'd be in even bigger shit.

There is an important lesson to be learnt from all this - women, stay in the kitchen.
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Thursday, December 23, 2004, 14:48:24 »

and as le francais would say

"et dans ma chambre"
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Thursday, December 23, 2004, 14:51:04 »

and as the Town End would sing

"you what? you what? you what you what you what?"
STFC Village

« Reply #12 on: Thursday, December 23, 2004, 14:54:18 »

Quote from: "sonicyouth"
and as the Town End would sing

"you what? you what? you what you what you what?"
"And in the bedroom" i believe. Not bad for C at GCSE
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: Thursday, December 23, 2004, 15:20:53 »

Yeah very very close.

"and in my bedroom".

Parkin carries our team, without him we'd be screwed.  GILL should feck off to her Christmas WI party, as long as she's performing well enough at work that is.
philbost

« Reply #14 on: Thursday, December 23, 2004, 22:59:38 »

Quote from: "janaage77"
I was thinking to myself who would write such tripe.  Then as I read the letter Parkin's annoyed about all came clear when I read the last word

GILL.

A fucking woman.  Typical is she trying to annoy as many men as possible in one sweep of her pen.

I do not think the woman in question was referring entirely to parkin, i think it a slur on the players fitness in general. On past forums i believe people have requested that macari come back to manage us, would he put up with players off down the pub p**sin it up?? He used to ring round pubs and clubs checking that his players were not there!!

There is some truth to what the woman in question has to say!!
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
Print
Jump to: