Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Samsung play for Swindon thingy  (Read 9738 times)
juddie

Ignore
« on: Friday, June 18, 2010, 15:16:52 »

Not sure if you've seen that Samsung are buying us a player next season (http://www.samsungfootball.co.uk/procontract/) -pretty sure it's been covered on here but couldn't find the thread, but I've been trawling through some of the entrants...

So, as well as loads of out of contract players, anyone can apply.

Here are some of em...

Mark Poolan
I have played International Level for England colleges, Professional club level for Middlesbrough Fc, Newcastle Utd and Nottingham Forrest and have alot of experience at Semi-Professional level. I also got selected and made it down to the last 20 out of 15,000 on the Sky one T.V show Chelsea football icon.

Chris Elliott
I was playing left midfield in the same league as Charlie Austin when he was at Poole Town for Cowes Sports F.C. three years ago and managed to score 14 goals from 33 Games as a Midfielder. I have taken this opportunity to go to America to gain fitness and the drive needed to become professional at my sport after not taking my first chance to be a professional I am now putting everything in to turning professional in America or here in England as soon as possible!

Mohammed Hassan
I am a Somalia International player as a Attacking Central mid and Left-Mid. For the past
four years I have played against the current Afircan Nations champion Eqypt, Ivory Coast, Tunisia and Kenya. I am a versitle player that can play either wings, central attacking mid and forward. With the ability to play the ball with both foot and strike the ball with both foot. Can also take set pieces. Good at holding possesion with the ball and an eye to breakdown opponents attack.
As for my playing experience at club level, I have played for;
Chelsea U15's
QPR      U17's
Ashford Town (Middlesex)
Molesey FC
Montreal Impact
Toronto FC
Arsenal Trialist

Baboucarr Jarra
For the last 3 seasons, i have finished top scorer for all the teams i have played for and in the season 2009/2010 i really hit top form by finishing top scorer with 29 goals in 19 games for my club team and by doing this i received the golden boot award and also player of the season.I also finished top scorer for my college team scoring 14 goals in 12 games by so i won the golden boot.

Ross Grosvenor
I'm not just a striker. I can play on the right wing as well, I am full of running and don't back out of a challenge. There hasn't been a game when I have been satisfied with my own performance, despite scoring a hatrick and setting up 3 goals in 45 mins in one game.

Mitchell Saunders
I think you should pick me for the trials so I can prove to my brother that I am better than him at Football as he has also entered the competition I have played football from a young age in the local leagues I went to trials with Bristol City at the age of 15 and was chosen to play against the Academy Team

Scott Tysoe
I have finished top scorer in every season I've played, no matter the club, finishing with a goal-a-game record more often than not.

Joshua Daniels
I have a lot of Pace as well as strength, I stand at 6ft 2in and can play of either wing or up front, I recently joined Farnborough scoring 6 goals in 9 games. A few years ago I played with current Swindon winger Lloyd Macklin at Aldershot town.

usman adeniji
.i was also part of the nike elite training programme which 50 of us where picked by nike of who they think can move on to the highest level of football.

Ross Deacon
i got offered a contract for lillestrom fc in norway when i went for a trial there when i was 19 but due to family problems i had to come home and never got the chance to go back out there and that is something i am gutted about. please give me the chance

Steven Armstrong
For my previous club I scored 102 goals in 71 games. I received a parents player award, managers player award and top goal scorer award. I was also captain for my side for 24 games.

Adam Mchugh
Football has been my life over the past 10 years, I am a very dedicated and hard working lad. I have give a lot up for my football and hope one day it will pay off.
-Two trials England Schoolboys
-Two trials Glasgow Rangers
-Two trials with St Johnstone
-Currently having my 2nd trial with St Mirren
Great experiences
-Training with Rangers and Scottish international keeper Alan Mcgregor as well as Neil Alexandra and St mirrens first team keepers.
-Professional coaching from Jim Stewart and Gordan Marshall.
-Played at Bramell lane for Durham County schools, I have also represented Durham County FA. Still only 17 I am 6ft 4 a very big presence with crosses.

Phil Booth
Just recently been released from Manchester United after 3 years without a start in the team. I think that i could bring Swindon a fresh, fast and forward thinking right midfield player.

Tyler Douglas
i'm a hard worker, i never give up, and i'm always willing to put in a 100%. the season just gone, i played for my college team, and i played right back and i socred 9 goals for the team in 11 games

Leon Miller
I'm a hard working, determined, focused midfielder who's never afraid of a tackle or a shot at goal, and can use both feet along with speed and skill to spare. I recently played for the Barbados National Team I'm eager to return to that level of playing.

Ashley Carew
I am a hard working well built player with great technical ability and an eye for a pass. I learned my trade as a Centre Mid youth player at Gillingham F.C. before going to Aston Villa where I stayed for 3 months. I then played a year in the Ryman League as a striker for Beckenham Town With a record of Played 33 Scored 31.

Arton Baleci
I rounded up a group of experts in different fields to see if accelerated learning methods and sports science could be used to turn an average fella into a pro standard player (www.thebeautifulaim.com). Over a year on, I'm continuing this experiment and would love the opportunity to test myself out at these trials.

Chris Norlund
In early 2009 I was offered a place on a soccer scholarhip in the USA, however limited funds meant i was unable to take up the offer. It's my dream to play professional football and i'd do anything it takes to fulfil my dream

Jon Guthrie
When younger had trial at Bristol Rovers. Excellent reader of the game and very rarely phased by anything, calm under pressure and capable of running with the ball into attack from defence. Awarded Players Player, Supporters Player & Young Player of the Year at Pewsey 1st Team 2009/10 presentation ceremony.

Adam Thomas
In my last trial similar to this, nike's "most wanted" event, I beat all 2,500 players nationwide that took part In the bleep test. Level 17. that is a good indication of how much I want it, MORE than anyone else. I'm already training every morning before most are out of bed, and I never never never give up, ever.

Stuart Gates
· I played for the Southampton Tyro League Representative side for 2 years aged 14 and 15
· U/16’s I Played for Hampshire Schools We made the final which was played at the Reebok Stadium
· U/16’s I Played for Eastleigh winning the Hampshire cup and we came 2nd in the league
· I entered Football Icon 2 which I came 2nd at CHELSEA
· I appeared for FC Twente aged 17
· I trained for a week with LA Galaxy in  2006
· U18’s I Played for Hampshire and won the cup against Cornwall
· 2007/2008  Salisbury City reserves where we won the league and cup. I was top goal scorer for the team in that season and also played a couple games for the first team
· Currently Captain at Hartpury football academy and Forest green Rovers Reserves and England Southern Regional Universities side
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Friday, June 18, 2010, 15:23:18 »

Some of those bios are cringeworthy.
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Friday, June 18, 2010, 15:24:21 »

I hope this guy wins.

http://www.samsungfootball.co.uk/procontract/profile/1705/oto_crnkovic
Barry Scott

« Reply #3 on: Friday, June 18, 2010, 15:24:50 »

Some of those bios are cringeworthy.

I still like the sound of most though! Smiley
Summerof69

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Friday, June 18, 2010, 15:25:03 »

I bet some of those bios are slightly made up...

BAZINGA !!

Join the Red Army Fund and donate at www.redarmyfund.co.uk

Join the Football Supporters Federation for FREE at www.fsf.org.uk/join.php
juddie

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Friday, June 18, 2010, 15:25:15 »

I've not looked through them all, just some who had some kinda story.

some sound good, others dreadful, but be interesting to keep an eye on this.

one of em is going to be given a contract in Jan!!!
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Friday, June 18, 2010, 15:27:52 »

Sky One did a show recently [football icon] with Inter Milan - and although obviously the show was heavily edited - the standard look pretty decent.

I wonder what some of those who didnt win are up to and whether anyone saw them on TV and took a gamble. Personally I thought there were at least 2 better players than the winner. Was the back of my mind as to whether some of them may enter.

Some of those bios sound made up and football manageresque.

Im Dan and I had was on trail at Barcelona but didnt make it due a kneee injury. I then scored 1,027 goals in 884 games for Fake Team United. I then had a trail at Liverpool but decided it was a bad career move with Benitez in charge, 5 hours later he was sacked.

I hope I win because I am mega good like.

Doore

« Reply #7 on: Friday, June 18, 2010, 15:29:32 »

Billy Shears:

"I played for many years the high standard Swindon and District League for Ferndale Rodbourne, captaining the team for three years.  I then moved on to Inter Menan FC for two seasons, once finishing as player of the year, once as runner up.  In both seasons, we didn't finish bottom of the table.  In the second year, I also finished as top scorer, with four goals.

I am a ponderous, bordering on slow, midfielder, with only one foot (left) and a propensity to believe I am much better than I am.  I enjoy a beer or two and am not willing to give this up for the sake of my career.  "

I think I've got this wrapped up.
pvsmark

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Friday, June 18, 2010, 15:29:38 »

I actually know that John Guthrie he's probably the best at Pewsey doubt he's quite swindon standard yet  Roll Eyes
« Last Edit: Friday, June 18, 2010, 15:31:37 by pvsmark » Logged
juddie

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Friday, June 18, 2010, 15:32:35 »

anyone on here entered??
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Friday, June 18, 2010, 15:34:11 »

I actually know that John Guthrie he's probably the best at Pewsey doubt he's quite swindon standard yet  Roll Eyes

you watch Pewsey alot?
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Friday, June 18, 2010, 15:34:49 »

anyone on here entered??

I've certainly spotted one TEFer
thedarkprince

Hubba-hubba

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: Friday, June 18, 2010, 15:36:23 »

I think there should be a preliminary grammar and spelling test... weed out the mongs.
Jamiesfuturewife
Cats is nature

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: Friday, June 18, 2010, 15:38:07 »

Really Dave? who? I tried to make my mate Ross enter but he is going off to NY to coach now

Is there photos?   
pvsmark

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: Friday, June 18, 2010, 15:39:40 »

you watch Pewsey alot?

Now and again, will probably try and play for them this year if I can get fit enough
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
Print
Jump to: