Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: BANGKOK REDS SWEARING  (Read 6313 times)
Benzel

Ignore
« Reply #60 on: Thursday, June 24, 2010, 13:06:38 »

Swearing means fuck all these days, depending on the context.

Is your cat making too much noise all the time?
Crispy
Pink Jumper For Goalpost

Ignore
« Reply #61 on: Thursday, June 24, 2010, 14:28:54 »

Fuck me, its all kicking off. Bunch of  :cunt: s

They've got muslamic rayguns, muslamic rayguns..
One F In Fitton

« Reply #62 on: Thursday, June 24, 2010, 14:56:19 »

G.O.N. - get your chin up off the floor, and stick with it. I do understand that older people only think of aggression & abuse when they see/hear swearing, but these days it's just normal, and often even complimentary. As b3nny said, think about the context and just roll with it.

You seem like a totally harmless wrinkly old scrotum to me - hang around, you shitting wierdo.
jayohaitchenn
Wielder of the BANHAMMER

« Reply #63 on: Thursday, June 24, 2010, 17:11:17 »

I think the old twat should cunt off.
One F In Fitton

« Reply #64 on: Thursday, June 24, 2010, 17:59:03 »

I think the old twat should cunt off.

Cheesy

ghost_of_noble

« Reply #65 on: Thursday, June 24, 2010, 19:37:45 »

One F in Fitton,you may think me a wrinkly old scrotum but if I get out of this straight jacket and they let me out of this padded cell I will show you who is harmless.Nurse more tablets please the blood pressure is rising.
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #66 on: Friday, June 25, 2010, 08:46:02 »

Blimey, missed this one before!  Is this the thread that pushed Fred over the edge?

Has anyone checked on Div since his outburst?

At least when I lose the plot on here it's to do with the football, life is too short to worry about a bit of punctuation or swearing!  Each to their own!

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
Crispy
Pink Jumper For Goalpost

Ignore
« Reply #67 on: Friday, June 25, 2010, 09:01:56 »

One F in Fitton,you may think me a wrinkly old scrotum but if I get out of this straight jacket and they let me out of this padded cell I will show you who is harmless.Nurse more tablets please the blood pressure is rising.

More tablets you old  :cunt: !

They've got muslamic rayguns, muslamic rayguns..
One F In Fitton

« Reply #68 on: Friday, June 25, 2010, 12:44:45 »

Cheesy It was a compliment!

And I'm above filling-in a face that looks like it could do with a good ironing. Stick to your bowling-greens and your Horlicks.
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #69 on: Friday, June 25, 2010, 16:00:03 »

to be honest, having just completed a maths degree (i know, hard to believe considering the big players don't know about irony and sarcasm of the younger generation) and having just got back in (shit, it's light outside) that most on this forum are complete cunts, and use the forum as a personal messenger, in the public domain, instead of just ringing each other up and offering sexual favours over the phone. There's alot of 'we best not jump on the bandwagon', but to be honest, the majority of you love to jump on the bandwagon created by a saint.

SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYFE.

I mean, i love you too. Where the fuck wouldn't i be without the likes of Fred, fb, pauld, suttonred and STFCdave (who seems to want to be every middle aged mans best mate. Yay, woo, fucking fantastic).

Seriously, eat shit and die you bunch of self-sucking twats who do not appreciate another point of view.

Ghost of Noble, i salute you.

Haha I've just seen this. Quality

Things get better but they never get good
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: