Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 ... 55   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: greer  (Read 102263 times)
phelpsieboy

« Reply #150 on: Thursday, June 10, 2010, 10:23:09 »

Oh Brighton fans u do make me laugh,
Its not about money or fans at all, You spent heaps more than we did last year, and look at al the shit u bought, and where u ended up, we spent 125k where did we end up?
Its all about what happens on that pitch and the people u have in the backroom, we have a QUALITY manager in Danny Wilson who is more than anything committed to this club and puts his heart and soul into, Poyet is simply using you as a platform to fuck off by atleast January, so say goodbye to your playoff hopes cuz when Poyet leaves , like he did with us, you'll end up with Slade mk2 and end up fighting relegation again,
Good LUck with this season, you need it Wink
Super Jan fjortoft

Ignore
« Reply #151 on: Thursday, June 10, 2010, 12:10:37 »

Message for RJack,i will also bite.

Any credibility for your post chap went straight down the toilet when you mentioned reading 442.I'm not 14 years old  Cheesy

Next you will be asking to swap panini stickers with me.Twat  Yes

So tell me then you lot where did Reading,Hull,Swansea etc suddenly get all there new fans from? It wasn't so long ago they were getting crap gates.

IT'S CALLED A NEW GROUND.WAKE UP FFS

Oh and for the person who mentioned your chairman is a billionaire.I DIDN'T SEE YOU SPLASHING THE CASH LAST SEASON.
Sounds like another chairman who leaves his wallet at home.How convenient  Grin

I never new you lot were still hurting over Virgo's goal.GET OVER IT,MOVE ON FFS.That's life.

I came on here for a good debate and end up getting insulted and fed  a load of bull.Some of you will look right cocks if Greer does sign for us.
Your just going to end up as the Darlington of the South. Big ground , no fans or going up ther shitter (no pun intended) like pompy. A good chairman dosn't always throw the cash around, it isn't sustainable. So fuck off back to bummer land barymore.  :gay:

I told you i was ill!
nevillew
Tripping the light puntastic

Ignore
« Reply #152 on: Thursday, June 10, 2010, 12:34:38 »

Oh Brighton fans u do make me laugh,
Its not about money or fans at all, You spent heaps more than we did last year, and look at al the shit u bought, and where u ended up, we spent 125k where did we end up?
Its all about what happens on that pitch and the people u have in the backroom, we have a QUALITY manager in Danny Wilson who is more than anything committed to this club and puts his heart and soul into, Poyet is simply using you as a platform to fuck off by atleast January, so say goodbye to your playoff hopes cuz when Poyet leaves , like he did with us, you'll end up with Slade mk2 and end up fighting relegation again,
Good LUck with this season, you need it Wink

Double sheesh !

Paolo Di Canio, it's Paolo Di Canio
Barry Scott

« Reply #153 on: Thursday, June 10, 2010, 12:53:22 »

With you there nev. Already deleted a few posts, but could do with a bit more me thinks.
STFCranger

« Reply #154 on: Thursday, June 10, 2010, 13:11:32 »

With you there nev. Already deleted a few posts, but could do with a bit more me thinks.

why delete posts?
Jamiesfuturewife
Cats is nature

Ignore
« Reply #155 on: Thursday, June 10, 2010, 13:14:22 »

Writing in text speak is deeply annoying!
Barry Scott

« Reply #156 on: Thursday, June 10, 2010, 13:21:22 »

why delete posts?

Because the forum is generally directed at those who are not mongs. Mongism can be contagious and too many mongs spoil the cheese discussions. Once something starts to look a bit mongy, i come over all mongist and delete stuff so it no longer looks like posters are a few braincells short of a spastic.
Jamiesfuturewife
Cats is nature

Ignore
« Reply #157 on: Thursday, June 10, 2010, 13:29:29 »

Girl Giggle
STFCranger

« Reply #158 on: Thursday, June 10, 2010, 13:46:12 »

Because the forum is generally directed at those who are not mongs. Mongism can be contagious and too many mongs spoil the cheese discussions. Once something starts to look a bit mongy, i come over all mongist and delete stuff so it no longer looks like posters are a few braincells short of a spastic.

how old are you? shouldn't you be at work? im suprised you even know what mongism means no doubt you had to google it
magicroundabout
Fanta Pants

Ignore
« Reply #159 on: Thursday, June 10, 2010, 13:49:48 »

i think you'll find yourself on a holiday soon with cheek like that you young scrag

pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #160 on: Thursday, June 10, 2010, 13:49:48 »

how old are you? shouldn't you be at work? im suprised you even know what mongism means no doubt you had to google it
You know if you use the [Shift] key, you can do capitals as well.
STFCranger

« Reply #161 on: Thursday, June 10, 2010, 13:51:59 »

You know if you use the [Shift] key, you can do capitals as well.

Thanks for the advice
BANGKOK RED

« Reply #162 on: Thursday, June 10, 2010, 13:53:05 »

Ha.

What an amusing little Bopard you are.
Jamiesfuturewife
Cats is nature

Ignore
« Reply #163 on: Thursday, June 10, 2010, 13:54:25 »

Don't argue with the forum boss!!
magicroundabout
Fanta Pants

Ignore
« Reply #164 on: Thursday, June 10, 2010, 13:58:31 »

Thanks for the advice