Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 ... 55   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: greer  (Read 102230 times)
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #90 on: Wednesday, June 9, 2010, 16:01:36 »

Brighton often have 10k fan stuck outside the Withdean.

To be fair they'll see more of the game from there.  New ground wont make up for that shithole they've been in for god knows how many years. They'll still be tinpot.
jayohaitchenn
Wielder of the BANHAMMER

« Reply #91 on: Wednesday, June 9, 2010, 16:01:56 »

He paid for a £95 million stadium in cash?
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #92 on: Wednesday, June 9, 2010, 16:02:22 »

Touch of jelousy i sense?

You keep digging up rubbish about Bloom.His family is MINTED.Stadium is all paid for.NO LOANS,BORROWING ETC ETC.HARD CASH WAS USED.

I'm off now to sniff some arse and the next time i'll speak to you lot on here we will be in the championship,pushing for a premership place.

Take care
Barry Scott

« Reply #93 on: Wednesday, June 9, 2010, 16:08:40 »

Wouldn't say it was jealousy, more annoyance at you coming on here "in peace" with your billy big bollocks childish attitude. If someone does that, you've gotta try and put them in their place. Well you know more than us, so fair enough, we won't be looking stupid if you don't get up where you belong, fill your stadium, or your Chairman does a runner sweety.
« Last Edit: Wednesday, June 9, 2010, 16:11:03 by Barry Scott » Logged
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #94 on: Wednesday, June 9, 2010, 16:10:25 »

For all those raging at the lack of "neutrality" in the Brighton fan's post, he never claimed that. What he actually said was
Perhaps i can put a more neural prespective on this.
Presumably his deranged rantings derive from damage caused by some neurosurgical procedure he's recently undergone. That would also account for his descent into tourettes-style SHOUTING IN CAPS FOR NO APPARENT REASON

you sir will like a bit of a cock.
Fixed that for you.

Oh, and what everyone else has said really re beware a man who comes in splashing money around with no obvious source for it (or a quoted source that doesn't stand up to much scrutiny). Just ask Pompey fans how well that went with Gaydamak pere and fils.
Ralphy

Ignore
« Reply #95 on: Wednesday, June 9, 2010, 16:15:40 »

I can't think of one reason to be jealous of Brighton.

Good night out I hear, never been myself.
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #96 on: Wednesday, June 9, 2010, 16:16:22 »

Or when Greer comes out and says he has no intention of going to Brighton and is already with a promotion contender not promotion protender then you sir will look like a bit of a cock.

I am afraid he has already succeeded in looking like a lot of a cock, he clearly states that he is not 14 yet he has all the grammar and spelling of someone of that age.

Now go away SE1 Gull, if you give out shit you at least expect it back.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
jonny72

Ignore
« Reply #97 on: Wednesday, June 9, 2010, 16:19:01 »

That Brighton forum has got plenty of threads discussing Bloom, how much he is worth and where he got it from - plenty of questions asked but no answers. Quite a few posts saying they don't think he's got the money and is counting on being able to earn it and pay it as and when it is due. Lots of alarm bells but no one seems to really give a shit.
woolster

« Reply #98 on: Wednesday, June 9, 2010, 16:19:25 »

Having a read of the internet, looks like it was property after all.
should'nt you be doing some up hill gardening :gay: :cunt:
woolster

« Reply #99 on: Wednesday, June 9, 2010, 16:21:45 »

should'nt you be doing some up hill gardening :gay: :cunt:
sorry hit the wrong quote
Barry Scott

« Reply #100 on: Wednesday, June 9, 2010, 16:22:22 »

That Brighton forum has got plenty of threads discussing Bloom, how much he is worth and where he got it from - plenty of questions asked but no answers. Quite a few posts saying they don't think he's got the money and is counting on being able to earn it and pay it as and when it is due. Lots of alarm bells but no one seems to really give a shit.

I think it's called Munto Propertiez Ltd if that helps?
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #101 on: Wednesday, June 9, 2010, 16:23:32 »

sorry hit the wrong quote

Thank fuck for that, thought I'd been outed.
woolster

« Reply #102 on: Wednesday, June 9, 2010, 16:24:11 »

You keep digging up rubbish about Bloom.His family is MINTED.Stadium is all paid for.NO LOANS,BORROWING ETC ETC.HARD CASH WAS USED.

I'm off now and the next time i'll speak to you lot on here we will be in the championship,pushing for a premership place.

Take care
fuck off fudge packer, turd burgler :gay: :cunt:
Don Rogers Shop

« Reply #103 on: Wednesday, June 9, 2010, 16:29:13 »

I'm off now and the next time i'll speak to you lot on here we will be in the championship,pushing for a premership place.

Take care
I understand from your first post that you will be paying more wages than us,Can you explain the bit in this link where Poyet clearly said that he couldn't sign Paynter as he is already on more at swindon than what you can offer.

Thanks

http://www.theargus.co.uk/sport/8180955.Albion_can_t_afford_proven_goal_getter/
One F In Fitton

« Reply #104 on: Wednesday, June 9, 2010, 16:35:16 »

I've been quite entertained by some of those tracksuit-wearing teenagers' 'conversations' on youtube over the years. This kid has been plucked from there and plonked here.

I dislike B&HA. Nothing to do with Virgo or the play-off defeat - they were just doing their jobs (albeit fucking luckily) - it's the attitude of their fans. Delusions of Grandeur is the perfect way to describe them. My brother lived down there for a decade or so, & consequently I spent a lot of time there (no, we're not 'nice-boys'). He got to know loads of Brighton fans & couldn't believe how they all think that they support this big, famous, well-supported club. It's an attitude that I also noticed being prominent amongst them. It's a nice town and a cool place to be for the younger generations, and I think it maybe goes to their heads?
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 ... 55   Go Up
Print
Jump to: