Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 [9]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Pre-season fixtures 2010/11  (Read 22957 times)
redbullzeye

Ignore
« Reply #120 on: Sunday, July 25, 2010, 10:25:26 »

According to the Karlsruhe official site, Austin was sent off for elbowing Cuntz (second yellow)

http://www.ksc.de/aktuelles/anzeigen/news/23-niederlage-gegen-swindon-town.html

I tried running that paragraph through a translator and they could be saying Charlie SHOULD have gone for an elbow as he already had a yellow.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #121 on: Sunday, July 25, 2010, 11:57:09 »

According to the Karlsruhe official site, Austin was sent off for elbowing Cuntz (second yellow)
Cheating Cuntz (sorry, but somebody had to do it)
Gelbfüßler

Was gücksch?

Ignore
« Reply #122 on: Sunday, July 25, 2010, 18:43:42 »

I tried running that paragraph through a translator and they could be saying Charlie SHOULD have gone for an elbow as he already had a yellow.

"Nochmals für Gesprächsstoff sorgte Doppeltorschütze Charlie Austin, der, schon mit gelb vorbelastet, Matthias Cuntz den Ellenbogen ins Gesicht stieß (81.) und folgerichtig mit gelb-rot vom Platz musste."

....is a bit of a bastard of a sentence, but I would translate it as follows:

"Again, double-goalscorer Charlie Austin provided a topic of conversation, when already booked, he hit Matthias Cuntz in the face with his elbow (81 min.) and consequently had to leave the field after a second yellow card."

Wir lassen uns unsere Liebe nicht nehmen
Nicht von den Bullen und nicht vom DFB
jayohaitchenn
Wielder of the BANHAMMER

« Reply #123 on: Friday, July 30, 2010, 08:44:07 »

You just bought yourself a subsrciption to hotmale.com and justusboys.co.uk you cunt.
Barry Scott

« Reply #124 on: Friday, July 30, 2010, 08:47:28 »

Cheesy Oops, deleted his post right as you replied! Guy Lewis is doing a excellent job of building rapport.
Gelbfüßler

Was gücksch?

Ignore
« Reply #125 on: Friday, July 30, 2010, 09:04:36 »

Thought for a second he was talking to me. I was going to say 'Gutted, already subscribe to those'.

Wir lassen uns unsere Liebe nicht nehmen
Nicht von den Bullen und nicht vom DFB
Benzel

Ignore
« Reply #126 on: Friday, July 30, 2010, 10:52:59 »

Who's the cunt?

Is your cat making too much noise all the time?
crystall Tips

Ignore
« Reply #127 on: Sunday, November 21, 2010, 16:37:21 »

"Nochmals für Gesprächsstoff sorgte Doppeltorschütze Charlie Austin, der, schon mit gelb vorbelastet, Matthias Cuntz den Ellenbogen ins Gesicht stieß (81.) und folgerichtig mit gelb-rot vom Platz musste."

....is a bit of a bastard of a sentence, but I would translate it as follows:

"Again, double-goalscorer Charlie Austin provided a topic of conversation, when already booked, he hit Matthias Cuntz in the face with his elbow (81 min.) and consequently had to leave the field after a second yellow card."

'musste' here surely means 'should have' not 'had to' Crystall 'I didn't get where I am today without still being able to speak German' Tips

Cy
crystall Tips

Ignore
« Reply #128 on: Sunday, November 21, 2010, 17:21:13 »

Well I wanted to explain my random reply to a four month old thread.

It goes like this:
I'm on a particular thread and want to reply.  then I realise I'm not logged in, so I log in and get thrown then to a seemingly random other thread.
Then, not paying attention, I reply to anything that's in front of me.

Does everybody have this problem or is it just me - the random thread on log-in thing, not the not paying attention thing?
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #129 on: Sunday, November 21, 2010, 18:40:48 »

Well I wanted to explain my random reply to a four month old thread.

It goes like this:
I'm on a particular thread and want to reply.  then I realise I'm not logged in, so I log in and get thrown then to a seemingly random other thread.
Then, not paying attention, I reply to anything that's in front of me.

Does everybody have this problem or is it just me - the random thread on log-in thing, not the not paying attention thing?

No...though you made it Crystall clear that you do Cheesy
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 [9]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: