Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Yesterday  (Read 2378 times)
fittons_coaching_badge

Ignore
« on: Sunday, May 30, 2010, 18:40:46 »

I'm sure my points will have been convered in many threads but hey, I've never started my own thread and its time for me to branch out and lose my virginity, kind of .....

I didnt really enjoy the whole Wembley experience, I would suggest in theory playing the lower league finals at the Emirates or even Villa Park, a small capacity, a better pitch (granted thats no achievement), also you'd get real fans there as appose to the 25000 plastics yesterday.  I know this will never happen as the FA have to repay £800 million on that horrid soulless dumo that they have created!  Though Swindon fans arguing amongst themselves is sad to hear about.

Whose bright idea was it to park the Swindon coaches next to the Millwall ones?  You might as well of wrote, come have a fight on the bloody tickets!

Inspite of the disappointement of yesterday, who'd have thought on a summers day in August 5-0 losers at Gillingham we'd have gone into the last day with a chance of 2nd and gone to Wembley!

I think in the People there was a small paragraph that suggest Fitton was considering his position at the club, which I hope was bull!

I might as well end with a positive note.  I was in the middle tier and the padded seat were much appreciated.

Roll on next season!

Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Sunday, May 30, 2010, 19:11:27 »

I think in the People there was a small paragraph that suggest Fitton was considering his position at the club, which I hope was bull!

I think you'll find the People is actually printed on recycled bull shit.
Ardiles

Stirlingshire Reds

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Sunday, May 30, 2010, 19:14:55 »

On what grounds...that we lost?!

The People and bull go hand in hand.  AF is (now) Swindon through & through.  Wouldn't worry.
Benzel

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Sunday, May 30, 2010, 20:02:13 »

Wasn't it The People that was heavily involved in our 'swindlegate' of the early 90s?

Is your cat making too much noise all the time?
Summerof69

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Sunday, May 30, 2010, 20:06:37 »

Wasn't it The People that was heavily involved in our 'swindlegate' of the early 90s?

Yes, along with the 'insurance' bet !!

BAZINGA !!

Join the Red Army Fund and donate at www.redarmyfund.co.uk

Join the Football Supporters Federation for FREE at www.fsf.org.uk/join.php
Nomoreheroes
The Moral Majority

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Sunday, May 30, 2010, 20:08:58 »

Yes, along with the 'insurance' bet !!
Trouble is the bastards were right!

You're my incurable malady. I miss the pleasure of your company.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Sunday, May 30, 2010, 20:11:39 »

http://www.people.co.uk/sport/football/news/2010/05/29/millwall-boss-jackett-eyes-shot-at-prem-102039-22295821/

Town chairman Andrew Fitton is considering his position after the devastating setback, adding: “I need to think about the way the club is run and what happens in the future.”

It seems to mean considering the future, not his future?!
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #7 on: Sunday, May 30, 2010, 20:13:30 »

When Fitton held the first AGM as window chairman, he did say that every few years the chairman would step down but probably still remain on the board. Could be that?

Or perhaps I dreamt it!
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Sunday, May 30, 2010, 20:31:45 »

Town chairman Andrew Fitton is considering his position after the devastating setback
Fucking idiots, those two words alone tell you all you need to know about the worth of this one
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Sunday, May 30, 2010, 20:38:51 »

"Kenny Jackett revealed how the agony of last year’s play-off defeat inspired his side to Wembley success. And now he fancies taking a leaf out of Blackpool’s book – and booking a shock place in the Premier League."

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Sunday, May 30, 2010, 22:17:29 »

It's not that shocking really is it? There'll be 24 teams in the championship next season trying to do a blackpool and get promoted

Things get better but they never get good
Don Rogers Shop

« Reply #11 on: Sunday, May 30, 2010, 22:32:23 »

Leicester showed what momentum can do in that league.Millwall are a good team.2-3 decent playmakers and they will do ok.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: