Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Can everyone...  (Read 6349 times)
Bedford Red

Smithers Jones

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Saturday, May 29, 2010, 21:31:53 »

Today was a weird one for me. It just didn't feel right, there was no buzz throughout the day and I just couldn't get going? It's like everything had been used up and sapped at Charlton (a night that will live long in the memory) but for one reason or another today never really 'felt' like a final?

That sums me up at the moment, it was nothing like 90 or 93. I know we won both those games but that's not the reason why i feel like i do now.
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Saturday, May 29, 2010, 21:34:23 »

Woohoo!

Achievement Dancing
you know what i mean!

it's fuck all consolation but at least we spent the season in the play-offs - flirting with automatic promotion at times - instead of fighting relegation. i still think the team and management deserve some credit for that even if they were utterly useless today
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Saturday, May 29, 2010, 21:36:32 »

Today was a weird one for me. It just didn't feel right, there was no buzz throughout the day and I just couldn't get going? It's like everything had been used up and sapped at Charlton (a night that will live long in the memory) but for one reason or another today never really 'felt' like a final?

Same for me. This is down to several things I think...shit weather of course didn't help...the whole area around Wembley which should have been re-developed when the stadium was re-built, is a shit hole and if you can't get into the pubs (and they're not everyone's idea of fun, not mine even, and I like a pint!) there's nowhere to go. We couldn't go into the stadium as we were meeting some one to give them there ticket so we ended up sheltering under some fucking walk way thinking we'd got a right result as we'd got out of the rain! And then we come out wearing white...all these things are part of the 'not feeling right' experience Roll Eyes
nochee

« Reply #18 on: Saturday, May 29, 2010, 21:36:47 »

happy clapper day trippers can fuck right off!!!! My Dad (a chelsea fan) text me asking me to sit down during the game. what an absolute cunt!!! I told him that too!!! Prick!!!

I would of preffered the 7000/8000 to have grouped up and started singing as a unit today instaed of the pathetic chants we got going.

Either support us or fuck off, cunts!!!

Im drunk tired and emotional.....and probably not making any sense
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Saturday, May 29, 2010, 21:37:59 »

you know what i mean!

it's fuck all consolation but at least we spent the season in the play-offs - flirting with automatic promotion at times - instead of fighting relegation. i still think the team and management deserve some credit for that even if they were utterly useless today

I do know what you mean big boy, and you know that I know what you mean, and you know that I know that you know....etc Cool
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Saturday, May 29, 2010, 21:41:07 »

I agree with FlashGordon.

Today was one of the worst days of my live. I take no comfort from the fact the team and myself made it to Wembley in the first place.
scott

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Saturday, May 29, 2010, 21:41:50 »

happy clapper day trippers can fuck right off!!!! My Dad (a chelsea fan) text me asking me to sit down during the game. what an absolute cunt!!! I told him that too!!! Prick!!!

I would of preffered the 7000/8000 to have grouped up and started singing as a unit today instaed of the pathetic chants we got going.

Either support us or fuck off, cunts!!!

Im drunk tired and emotional.....and probably not making any sense
couldnt agree more our vocal support was total & utter fuckin shite ! - need to get us proper fans together on the days like this - if it ever happens again
One F In Fitton

« Reply #22 on: Saturday, May 29, 2010, 22:03:03 »

Well bollocks to it, we DID have a good day. I was with 4 fucking good friends of mine & we're all Swindon-mental, & we had many-a-belly-laugh, as we always do - even once or twice on the way home. If I'd been dragged around some shops while 2 other teams were playing at Wembley, & we'd finished nowhere in the league AGAIN, then that would've been a shit day. The fact is that looking at the wider picture is the way forward, and that sphincter-twitching early k/o vs Rovers was only just over a year ago.

The fact that we were all at Wembley today represents the fact that this season has been a twatting good ride. And I am not going to let today's game being a COMPLETE NON-EVENT, ON AND OFF THE PITCH spoil my view of the overall picture.

Bring on the fixture list in a couple of weeks time, and then the early stadium-redevelopment plans in Aug/Sept. But until then, I think I need to back away from it all because aspects of my life have kind-of been on hold for the last month or so.
FlashGordon

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: Saturday, May 29, 2010, 22:07:01 »

Dont get me wrong the season has been a great one, I'm not for one minute saying it hasn't been and I've loved having marginal successes and highs during the season.

Just fucked me off on the tube and train home, people not giving a fuck just saying we had a good day didn't we and patting each other on the back.

The season was good, today wasn't and that's not necessarily because of the performance, just the day in general, mainly being shaped by the result.

Come on YOU REDS!
joteddyred

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: Saturday, May 29, 2010, 22:16:44 »

I've had a smiliar feeling all day, except i couldnt describe! That is exactly how i felt.

Snap.  And it's all very well people saying we've had a fantastic season etc etc and did well to get to the final, but as it now goes, we might as well have finished mid table, it would have made no difference!

Also, the twat on my coach who was greeting everyone's return with 'Never mind, we'll go up automatically next season'.  Who knows what's going to happen?  Half of the team won't even be here and we've still got the likes of Southampton, Sheffield Wednesday, Charlton and the list goes on to contend with!  Sorry, but I can't see much positivity at the mo!
Sade

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: Saturday, May 29, 2010, 22:53:49 »

Shit result, very dissapointed and knew from the beginning that they would be a hard team to beat. We just weren't good enough and thats that.However Seeing 30,000 people supporting swindon was amazing and sent shivers down my spine as I have never experienced anything like this being a town fan. Even if alot of them were big game only people,Mind you we would moan if only 10,000 turned up of us right!?

RED ARMY
Talk Talk

« Reply #26 on: Saturday, May 29, 2010, 22:58:16 »

Corrected for you.

Seeing 30,000 people watching including 8,000 people supporting swindon was amazing
Sade

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: Saturday, May 29, 2010, 23:04:21 »

Supporting on this Day I meant! I know damn well that only around 8 of them are the real fans!

Corrected for you.

RED ARMY
NW6Red

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: Saturday, May 29, 2010, 23:31:46 »

Well I had a great day. Until 3 o'clock.
shady

Free the Etuhu one!!

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: Sunday, May 30, 2010, 01:21:17 »

Complete non-entity of a performance, what the hell what going on, amongst tranches of fans who clearly couldn't care less, people making an exodus minutes before galf time and before ther final whistle. What creates this fucking mentality?
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up
Print
Jump to: