Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 13   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Atmosphere Today  (Read 23290 times)
quigzy

« Reply #45 on: Saturday, May 29, 2010, 21:25:40 »

Let's make it very simple, so even a dimwit like your good self can understand.

Insdie the ground, your support is fine, they get behind the team & make some noise.

Outside of the ground, you behave like a bunch of twats

Ever considered that maybe the 2 go hand in hand?

Never ever have condoned violence against Scarfers/dads with kids etc.
What I will say is that is a big part of the support to be as intimidating/obnoxious/right 'orrible bastards to the opposition as thy can be to make it as unpleasant as possible for them. At the end of the the day, it is us VS them. Fucked if I'm going to let them enjoy the day and clap along to their team while I sit there reading the programme.

Yeah we aren't great. Yeah I would hate us if I supported any other team. But there is a reason why we were so much louder than you.
adje

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: Saturday, May 29, 2010, 21:29:57 »

fuck off -go and celebrate,"no one likes us"?-no,no one gives a shit about you.

quot;Molten memories splashing down
 upon the rooves of Swindon Town"
Coca Fola

« Reply #47 on: Saturday, May 29, 2010, 21:30:27 »

Quigzy do us a favour and fuck off.  :cunt:
Coca Fola

« Reply #48 on: Saturday, May 29, 2010, 21:31:00 »

fuck off

Great minds think alike  Wink
Abrahammer

A legitimate dude sighting

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: Saturday, May 29, 2010, 21:32:35 »

What I will say is that is a big part of the support to be as intimidating/obnoxious/right 'orrible bastards to the opposition as thy can be to make it as unpleasant as possible for them.

No, the only part of support is to encourage your own team.
Talk Talk

« Reply #50 on: Saturday, May 29, 2010, 21:33:18 »

But there is a reason why we were so much louder than you.

Yeah, because your one song (as one of my mates put it) sounded like a barn full of retards simultaneously whining for an ice cream.

One syllable is very very loud. Well done.
ghanimah

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: Saturday, May 29, 2010, 21:34:22 »

Ever considered that maybe the 2 go hand in hand?

No not really, plenty of teams are loud without feeling the need to be twats. I.e. Charlton, Leeds (mostly) Yeovil and even Torquay

"We perform the duties of freemen; we must have the privileges of freemen ..."
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: Saturday, May 29, 2010, 21:40:04 »

sorry but unless you are 1 of the 7000 that go regular then you cant or dont have an opinion on any song starting/singing. The happy clappers of Swindon ruined any chance of an atmosphere today.
 :cunt:

don't worry, i'm moving further away from swindon and will be at even less games next season.

sigh
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: Saturday, May 29, 2010, 21:40:39 »

You can slate me for this all you like but I thought the Millwall support was fucking top drawer today. Really, really loud. Credit's where it's due.
Barnard

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: Saturday, May 29, 2010, 21:42:42 »

sorry but unless you are 1 of the 7000 that go regular then you cant or dont have an opinion on any song starting/singing. The happy clappers of Swindon ruined any chance of an atmosphere today.
 :cunt:

If that's directed at me, then yes, I am part of the 7000. ST holder and travel away.
Miss Angry

Ignore
« Reply #55 on: Saturday, May 29, 2010, 21:45:54 »

I was block 138 and fair play some of us were really going for it.
But the rest of them.  Suicide
Not worthy of our club.

thats where i was and have no complaints for standing up/swearing/singing or anything else... clearly we got lucky
scott

Ignore
« Reply #56 on: Saturday, May 29, 2010, 21:47:51 »

too many pissed up woodworks blew themselves out in the greenman (not there again !) - they probably slept through the game - get me back in the town end !  Roll Eyes
woolster

« Reply #57 on: Saturday, May 29, 2010, 22:02:25 »

I was block 138 and fair play some of us were really going for it.
But the rest of them.  Suicide
Not worthy of our club.
i was at the back of block 133,10 of us were singing and all rows in front of us just fucking sat there, you could tell who the plastics were,i hate wall fans but they did out sing us big time, best bit about today was the green man even tho it pissed down, ps is it me or did wemley look smaller inside than it does on tv???
Rustle
Prediction League Champion 2012/13

TEF World Cup Stunners Champion 2010

Ignore
« Reply #58 on: Saturday, May 29, 2010, 22:33:13 »

The lot who were in the lower sections were shit but there was some atmosphere and a good attempt to get people to sing in the gods,I thought the view from up there was impressive aswell.

Gutted about the performance but had we played well and lost i would have been more pissed off.
deltaincline

« Reply #59 on: Saturday, May 29, 2010, 22:48:35 »

Not sure what the collective is for a crowd of retarded, bald, fat, slobbering cunts is, but Millwall have them in abundance.

Why the fuck anyone would want to twat mums, dads and their kids, just because they support another football club is beyond me. That shit is off the human behaviour radar and should be treated with similar disregard for their human rights by the boys in Blue.

Seeing a couple of hundred of them braying like mongs at a school prom as the Town coaches left the car park, all holding up little flags to show who they support and making those throat cutting motions after the game was fucking priceless. It shows the level of their intelect when they'd rather miss their own clubs celebrations by piling outside just to taunt the losing side.

I really fucking wanted us to win promotion today, but I'll take the defeat in the hope that those retards suffer a really long, miserable and humiliating 10/11 season and bounce straight back down the fucking league into oblivion.

No class, respect or humilty.

Stinking, sweaty, cockney Cunts.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 13   Go Up
Print
Jump to: